What's new

Supreme Court issues contempt notice to Imran Khan

if imran khan doesnt show his street power now... PTI is history... mark my words!

The right time was before election. Now IK has lost his ground to attract any audience.

I feel ashamed of myself that i participated in protests for this Judiciary. Everybody has let Pakistanis down. Politicians including IK and NS, Military and Judiciary too.

To hell with the country.

Sir, have you lost your sanity to IK.

we are proud of justice movement . we are not like pmln who knew they are in with them. so no regrets there.

musharaf is rotting in jail now and his companions are doing nothing.

pti supports from issue to issue and this matter will be resolved.

ask your leader to say sorry to na haq partast awam because nawaz is even not going to meet a single MQM member or governor sindh in separate on his tour to Sindh.He schooled you .vote lay kar goodbye

Change of Plans
Nawaz Sharif will not meet MQM Members & Governor Sindh during Karachi Tour​

MQM tau hai hi gandi or beghairat jamat :P Kiya ab apnay angel leader ko Altaf Hussain se compare rahay ho ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
kisd ney dhaka dey hai kiss koo?
woh article 6 , kaa kiya hoa?:rofl:
rona dhona choroo, toota balla joroo , dushman nooray kaa munh turoo:rofl:

nawaz ki hamesha apnay mandate ki waja say hi wat lagti hay agar simple majority milti tu shaid aram rehta esay lakin ab ye mumkin nae kay ye arm say bethay

nawaz ki hamesha apnay mandate ki waja say hi wat lagti hay agar simple majority milti tu shaid aram rehta esay lakin ab ye mumkin nae kay ye arm say bethay

Bhai simple majority hi mili hai .......

everything is scripted my friend, i only can say to you!;););)
assests of musharf just been re-opened & given back to him already?;)

عمران خان سپریم کورٹ سے معافی نہیں مانگیں گے :تحریک انصاف

495x278x186761_29607768.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sy1x_ByKSH.jpg

عمران گیلانی کے بجائے پرویز اشرف بنیں:وجیہہ ،ہمیشہ عدالتوں کا احترام کیا:شاہ محمود

لاہور (آئی این پی ، آن لائن ) تحریک انصاف کے رہنما اور سابق صدارتی ا میدوار جسٹس (ر) وجیہہ الدین نے کہا ہے کہ عمران خان نے سپریم کورٹ کا نام لیکر کبھی تنقید نہیں کی بلکہ وہ ریٹرننگ آفیسرزکے حوالے سے تحفظات کا اظہار کرتے رہے ، اب اگر سپریم کورٹ نے انہیں بلایا ہے تو میرا مشورہ ہو گا کہ عمران خان سپریم کورٹ کے سامنے یوسف رضا گیلانی بننے کے بجائے راجہ پرویز اشرف بنیں۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ تحریک انصاف نے ہمیشہ عدالتوں کا احترام کیا ہے اور آئندہ بھی کرے گی۔ تحریک انصاف کے نائب صدرشاہ محمودقریشی نے کہا کہ تحریک انصاف سپریم کورٹ کے فیصلوں کااحترام کرتی ہے ، ہم نے آزادعدلیہ سے توقعات وابستہ کررکھی ہیں،فخرالدین جی ابراہیم نے صدارتی الیکشن کوخودمتنازعہ بنا یاہے ۔ تحریک انصاف کے رکن قومی اسمبلی شفقت محمود نے کہا کہ عمران خان سپریم کورٹ سے معافی نہیں مانگیں گے ، نوٹس کا قانونی دفاع کیا جائے گا، عام انتخابات میں ہونیوالی دھاندلی میں ریٹرننگ آفیسرز کا جو کردار رہا وہ سب جانتے ہیں،دھاندلی پر احتجاج کرنا ہر سیاسی جماعت کا جمہوری اور آئینی حق ہے جس سے کوئی بھی نہیں روک سکتا۔ نجی ٹی وی سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے انہوں نے کہاکہ عمران خان نے دھاندلی کے حوالے سے جو باتیں کی ہیں وہ بالکل درست ہیں اور اس بارے میں تحریک انصاف کے پاس مکمل ثبوت موجود ہیں۔ ادھر سپیکرپختونخوا اسمبلی اسدقیصرنے کہاکہ تحریک انصاف عدلیہ سے محاذآرائی نہیں چاہتی ۔

عمران خان سپریم کورٹ سے معافی نہیں مانگیں گے :تحریک انصاف

495x278x186761_29607768.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sy1x_ByKSH.jpg

عمران گیلانی کے بجائے پرویز اشرف بنیں:وجیہہ ،ہمیشہ عدالتوں کا احترام کیا:شاہ محمود

لاہور (آئی این پی ، آن لائن ) تحریک انصاف کے رہنما اور سابق صدارتی ا میدوار جسٹس (ر) وجیہہ الدین نے کہا ہے کہ عمران خان نے سپریم کورٹ کا نام لیکر کبھی تنقید نہیں کی بلکہ وہ ریٹرننگ آفیسرزکے حوالے سے تحفظات کا اظہار کرتے رہے ، اب اگر سپریم کورٹ نے انہیں بلایا ہے تو میرا مشورہ ہو گا کہ عمران خان سپریم کورٹ کے سامنے یوسف رضا گیلانی بننے کے بجائے راجہ پرویز اشرف بنیں۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ تحریک انصاف نے ہمیشہ عدالتوں کا احترام کیا ہے اور آئندہ بھی کرے گی۔ تحریک انصاف کے نائب صدرشاہ محمودقریشی نے کہا کہ تحریک انصاف سپریم کورٹ کے فیصلوں کااحترام کرتی ہے ، ہم نے آزادعدلیہ سے توقعات وابستہ کررکھی ہیں،فخرالدین جی ابراہیم نے صدارتی الیکشن کوخودمتنازعہ بنا یاہے ۔ تحریک انصاف کے رکن قومی اسمبلی شفقت محمود نے کہا کہ عمران خان سپریم کورٹ سے معافی نہیں مانگیں گے ، نوٹس کا قانونی دفاع کیا جائے گا، عام انتخابات میں ہونیوالی دھاندلی میں ریٹرننگ آفیسرز کا جو کردار رہا وہ سب جانتے ہیں،دھاندلی پر احتجاج کرنا ہر سیاسی جماعت کا جمہوری اور آئینی حق ہے جس سے کوئی بھی نہیں روک سکتا۔ نجی ٹی وی سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے انہوں نے کہاکہ عمران خان نے دھاندلی کے حوالے سے جو باتیں کی ہیں وہ بالکل درست ہیں اور اس بارے میں تحریک انصاف کے پاس مکمل ثبوت موجود ہیں۔ ادھر سپیکرپختونخوا اسمبلی اسدقیصرنے کہاکہ تحریک انصاف عدلیہ سے محاذآرائی نہیں چاہتی ۔

تو بہتر ہے قوم سے ہی معافی مانگ لیں

MQM tau hai hi gandi or beghairat jamat :P Kiya ab apnay angel leader ko Altaf Hussain se compare rahay ho ;P

Allah maaf karay tera leader tujay mubarak

apnay leadr ko kehna kay tv pay b ye kahay kay hum ----------- jamat hayn

So suddenly faisal raza abadi has turns out to be a hero. :coffee:

I hope you are not mentally challenged person.

The reason and Posting of this video reflects FRA has a big mouth why did CJ/Judiciary did not send contempt of court notice to him apart from other characters like atizaz, asma jahangir and a good number of list.

And yes faisal raza is hero to many in his circles and halka it reason was to post language and content of on the video.

I hope you are not mentally challenged person.

The reason and Posting of this video reflects FRA has a big mouth why did CJ/Judiciary did not send contempt of court notice to him apart from other characters like atizaz, asma jahangir and a good number of list.

And yes faisal raza is hero to many in his circles and halka it reason was to post language and content of on the video.

I am not the only retard here all others who speak against Ik are retards too.
PPP is known for this kind of politics and when these heroes of yours are charged with contempt they kiss CJ's a** and plead innocence and take their words back.

I am not the only retard here all others who speak against Ik are retards too.
PPP is known for this kind of politics and when these heroes of yours are charged with contempt they kiss CJ's a** and plead innocence and take their words back.

Dude check your Eyes or watch eye to eye song! No where did I say FRA is my hero i said he is hero to many in his circles.

I am not PPP fan but FRA speaks alot to the point that is the reason that CJ is unable to call him to the courts because CJ is going to be badly exposed and insulted by his own doing. Regardless PPP using this kind of politics the conference by FRA was to expose CJ not show off so in this vidoe i would hand 100 points to FRA without prejudice.

I feel ashamed of myself that i participated in protests for this Judiciary. Everybody has let Pakistanis down. Politicians including IK and NS, Military and Judiciary too.

To hell with the country.
PTI has already missed the opportunity to join Qadri's dharna!! It was the only opportunity to kick out corrupt system.
Now, No need to cry. :D

Enjoy, its time to face the decision of Sharif courts

Back
Top Bottom