What's new

Supreme Court Decision on Presidential Reference

1652798820293.png

Disagree

PDM was smart enough not to use PTI dissenters vote for the National Assembly which means Shahbaz Sharif stays in power

PDM used PTI dissenters vote in Punjab Assembly to make Hamza the CM, that means Hamza will be deseated because those votes are invalid. CM Punjab is the most powerful person after the PM, if you have Punjab you have 60% of Pakistan
looks like reelection for cm Punjab minus the 26 deviant members of pti.

Disagree

PDM was smart enough not to use PTI dissenters vote for the National Assembly which means Shahbaz Sharif stays in power

PDM used PTI dissenters vote in Punjab Assembly to make Hamza the CM, that means Hamza will be deseated because those votes are invalid. CM Punjab is the most powerful person after the PM, if you have Punjab you have 60% of Pakistan
You're right, at the federal level, PDM did not use the votes of PTI dissenters. But I believe they used two of PML-Q's votes. I am not sure about the law, but they certainly have lost moral authority to form government. I don't think they care about morals though.

Breaking :

Ex Finance minister Hafeez Sheikh arrives in Karachi from Dubai.

Caretaker FM or pm

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_195800_648.jpg
    IMG_20220517_195800_648.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 26
Disagree

True! but this also makes crime Minister subject to more blackmailing from allies as they now know that now if any single one backs out, shahbaz goes. So if Shahbaz has any and i mean even an ounce of sense left, he should immediately dissolve assemblies.

I wonder if this is the establishment acknowledgement that they made a mistake by backing the PDM on the no confidence motion and seeing the massive public backing for IK and the confusion, indecision, badniyati in the PDM ranks, they are making a uturn

View attachment 844830
How is this possible in a short time, did they burn reserves? @ziaulislam
Reserves are not being used as state bank doesnt want to burn it as fast

Its all due to uncertianty

Disagree

If President asks for numbers shehabaz doesnt have them

This is establishment asking PDM to do election

"After SC decision, Government is ended and assemblies are dissolved",​

The SC can only interpret the laws, but it cannot make them. If the Constitution does not say anything about a particular situation, the SC must send the issue back to the legislature which can clarify the law in keeping with any other relevant clauses that may apply to the situation. That is the correct due process.
Funny how they can do cherry picking on this....Article 69 :whistle:

and yet we saw April decision

Back
Top Bottom