What's new

Supporting and cheering for terrorists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One of the forum rule is not to support terrorism...and Afghan taliban are recognized by all as terrorists...yet i see many members here cheering for them (including me), yet no action is taken against them...
I am just curious what is the official stance of PDF staff on Afghan taliban, are they considered terrorist just like TTP?
@WebMaster, @Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
and also the militants in kashmir..

Supporting and cheering of terrorists banned on pdf? Is this a new rule am not aware of? @Pak-one show me the rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously for someone who hasn't seen Balochistan it makes sense not to someone who has lived there for years.

if punjabis can support kashmiri freedom fighters.. why cant we support baloch freedom fighters.. :coffee:
if you lived there, why do you think they are terrorists, they are fighting for freedom, right?

same applies to baloch freedom fighters for us... :chilli:

Baloch freedom fighters are usually found in a gutter somewhere in Quetta.
Plus they are recognized terrorists by everyone in the world.

Kashmiri freedom fighters are not terrorists or recognized as terrorists by a large portion of the world.

if punjabis can support kashmiri freedom fighters.. why cant we support baloch freedom fighters.. :coffee:
if you lived there, why do you think they are terrorists, they are fighting for freedom, right?

Support Baloch sepertists and we will support Kashmiri, Khalistani, and Maoist seperatists. Simple.

Baloch freedom fighters are usually found in a gutter somewhere in Quetta.
Plus they are recognized terrorists by everyone in the world.

Kashmiri freedom fighters are not terrorists or recognized as terrorists by a large portion of the world.

show me a link which says baloch freedom fighters are recognized as terror group... by everyone..
LeT on other hand is designated terror group.. :chilli:
But we are allowing kashmiris to come back now, many have returned, and they will get a good life, not kiled and dropped in gutters.. :cheers:

I don't support them because i don't want Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan without their consent as far as the rights of Kashmiris are concerned thats what we all want without adding drama to the situation. Its their choice ultimately and we stand behind their choice if they want to stay with India that should be respected but creating arguments over showing support for who and who is stupid.

same applies to baloch freedom fighters for us... :chilli:

NOT at all. If same applies to Baloch terrorists then same applies to Maoists.

Next time we should cheer killing of Indians at the hands of Maoists.

NOT at all. If same applies to Baloch terrorists then same applies to Maoists.

Next time we should cheer killing of Indians at the hands of Maoists.

you can cheer anybody you want and we will cheer anybody we want... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom