What's new

Support Robert F Kennedy Jr as US Presidential Candidate

He has zero chance of winning.

He's an insane anti-vaccination conspiracy theorist, and he's not anti-war, he just pretends he is.

Sanders actually believed in his cause and had a lot of good points.

Kennedy is a nut job and will say anything to win votes.

I believed in covid vaccines but now I know better from experience. Covid-19 was created in Wuhan Lab with Chinese and American collaboration to advance pharmaceutical interests. This is why nobody is made accountable for the lives lost.

I believed in covid vaccines but now I know better from experience. Covid-19 was created in Wuhan Lab with Chinese and American collaboration to advance pharmaceutical interests. This is why nobody is made accountable for the lives lost.
I'm baffled how the recent admission of COVID originating from Wuhan labs is now accepted by mainstream media, when it was being ridiculed just over a year ago and people supporting this stance were branded as conspiracy theorists.

It's clear the virus came out of Wuhan lab. They can't trace any animal source like they did for other zoonotic viruses. One of the largest biological testing labs in China where they do gain of function research was in Wuhan, ground 0 for the virus, what could be a bigger giveaway?

However, I believe it was more of a leak than deliberate. I personally believe it was divine punishment coinciding with mosques being demolished and Islam being banned in Xinjiang. All the countries, included Muslim nations, continued their trade with China. Some like Saudi even praised the Chinese. Next thing you know, the entire world shut down, including Makkah.

The only people who gained from Virus are AI companies , and automation companies who replaced workers in cashier jobs with auto checkouts and other similar products (Big Corps)

Or companies who want to replace nurses with Robots , who want to replace human workforce with Robotics

Strangely they all were ready to open their cashier less marketplaces and happy to end employment of less educated working class

The incident also opened door way for easier adoption of AI into military application and curbed debate about Humans being in control

The Rich are getting richer, and those who thought they can work in Casher jobs are left without work

Last edited:
His father Robert Kennedy was also a beacon of hope. He campaigning to be President in 1968 when he was gunned down. His father would have been a great President like his brother JFK

I'm baffled how the recent admission of COVID originating from Wuhan labs is now accepted by mainstream media, when it was being ridiculed just over a year ago and people supporting this stance were branded as conspiracy theorists.

It's clear the virus came out of Wuhan lab. They can't trace any animal source like they did for other zoonotic viruses. One of the largest biological testing labs in China where they do gain of function research was in Wuhan, ground 0 for the virus, what could be a bigger giveaway?

However, I believe it was more of a leak than deliberate. I personally believe it was divine punishment coinciding with mosques being demolished and Islam being banned in Xinjiang. All the countries, included Muslim nations, continued their trade with China. Some like Saudi even praised the Chinese. Next thing you know, the entire world shut down, including Makkah.
very few chinese died

Some interesting views of Mr Kennedy

I don't have a personal opinion except that people went to moon by simply focusing on economy

Great wishes for folks in USA to elect their new leader with a Democratic format

Back
Top Bottom