What's new

Support Indian Muslims !!!!

Some of the pictures from protests across india...
IMG-20191216-WA0067.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0044.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0052.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0053.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0056.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0057.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0059.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0061.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0062.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0063.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0065.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0042.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0043.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0036.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0037.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0038.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0034.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0027.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0028.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0029.jpeg
IMG-20191216-WA0030.jpeg

but Indian Muslims will not see that and criticize Pakistan for the above mentioned so called Genocide, and yet there are people who want us to take these Indian Muslims, some are advocating for uniting Pakistan and Afghanistan , seems like people wants to see Pakistan break into several smaller states . I hope I leave before that happen .
some people eat ummah ka chumma majoon too much :lol:

some people eat ummah ka chumma majoon too much :lol:

and most of them lives in Countries who doesn't even let a Single illegal Muslim in their countries let along millions of them roaming all over illegally lol
Afghani le lo , Indian Muslim le lo , Somali bhi le lo , Rohigya bhi le lo , Soon we will hear Uhigur bhi le .. BC hum Pakistani kahan jayen gay ? humain tu koi Visa bhi nai deta hahaha

and most of them lives in Countries who doesn't even let a Single illegal Muslim in their countries let along millions of them roaming all over illegally lol
Afghani le lo , Indian Muslim le lo , Somali bhi le lo , Rohigya bhi le lo , Soon we will hear Uhigur bhi le .. BC hum Pakistani kahan jayen gay ? humain tu koi Visa bhi nai deta hahaha
they behave like pakistan is yateem khana . poor thoughts but it will not happen

they behave like pakistan is yateem khana . poor thoughts but it will not happen

IK talk about making Riyaste Madina and they lose their marbles, but the Actual Madina doesn't give a Shit about Ummah , you can't stay a single extra months or week in ME , as soon as your Ikama or Visa expire they deport you hahaha but we are to accept everyone while no one, including our ummah don't want Pakistani's in their countries ..

do they have any option ? they are no one in india nor in paksitan . what is their role in india ? they are just slaves 4th grade citizens like untouchables . we are free brave nation we do not require support from slaves of hindus . let them be fry in india . i have seen how they were crying on babri mosque and now :lol:

today we have a country - we rule a country - we are solders doctors teachers high rank officials diplomats police businessmen all the powers we have today because of pakistan . what they have ? slavery chains :D
Indian muslims are as free as anyone in india...you seem to be in an illusion...india has a constitution..laws which protect them..its amusing and funny pakistanis here are refusing to show sympathy for indian muslims as if they are being persecuted..you can shed your tears when Indian muslims beg you people for support or sympathy..until then you better take care of yourselves pakistanis.

IK talk about making Riyaste Madina and they lose their marbles, but the Actual Madina doesn't give a Shit about Ummah , you can't stay a single extra months or week in ME , as soon as your Ikama or Visa expire they deport you hahaha but we are to accept everyone while no one, including our ummah don't want Pakistani's in their countries ..
do you know they have in past some yeminis and burmees then gov collect them all make them finger prints and make them iqama . because they were refugee with white paper . now they pay yearly 12000 (5lakh PKR ):lol:

to beta seedha somalia chala ja ya afghanistan . canada to ummah nhi hai :lol:

na aapse poch kar Canada aya na apse poch kar Somalia jana hoga mera. aap muqaami brahmin se ijazat lekar Islamabad shift hue they?

Indian muslims are as free as anyone in india...you seem to be in an illusion...india has a constitution..laws which protect them..its amusing and funny pakistanis here are refusing to show sympathy for indian muslims as if they are being persecuted..you can shed your tears when Indian muslims beg you people for support or sympathy..until then you better take care of yourselves pakistanis.
indian constitution :rofl::rofl::rofl: the same football modi and amit shah playing with called constitution

look here some indian muslims wrote in URDU save constitution :lol::lol::lol:

img-20191216-wa0063-jpeg.594151

they are right . they are illegal now :partay:

img-20191216-wa0016-jpeg.594196

na aapse poch kar Canada aya na apse poch kar Somalia jana hoga mera. aap muqaami brahmin se ijazat lekar Islamabad shift hue they?
ummah ka chumma nhi chayee kya bhai ?:lol:

indian constitution :rofl::rofl::rofl: the same football modi and amit shah playing with called constitution

look here some indian muslims wrote in URDU save constitution :lol::lol::lol:

img-20191216-wa0063-jpeg.594151
Tell me have those muslims asked you for your support? Has anyone talked against India? They are protesting blindly without knowing what is that bill about..politically motivated..everything will be calm in one or two days

I ask the question: why should Pakistan care about Indian Muslims when they disregard the welfare of their own? Just read the comments about Afghans (fellow Muslims!) on this forum. We just had a riot by lawyers that lead to the deaths of hospital patients! Pakistan is a country that worries more about his neighbor's house while ignoring that his own house is on fire.

ummah ka chumma nhi chayee kya bhai ?:lol:

mil jaeyga jahan hum honge. apko hassad karne ki zarorat nahi. apki ummah apke baqol altaf hussain and raza rabbani hain. jayen unki khidmet me koi acha sa saqafti raqs pesh karen

Back
Top Bottom