What's new

Supermodel Ayyan sent to Adiala jail for 'smuggling' $500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think its mandatory by law for Prisoners to eat jail food and they are legally allowed to arrange their own.

sure, but that doesn't suggest someone going to dubai only to "do something more" for the shaikhs... someone in this thread earlier said that she belongs to a rich family and reports suggest links to rehman malik's brother... so why would she?? this is not the 90's when dawood ibrahim could openly sit in a stadium with a film actress... besides, ayyan seems to have been too high-profile.

maybe she was being the stereotypical foolish model... from ( Detained model spills ‘money-laundering’ beans )...

I wasn't saying Ayyan was going there for some sheikh, but rather to an earlier query that how do models make so much money. Think about it, when models are in their 20s and early 30s, they are in their prime. By that i mean, in their prime body shape, beyond that natural aging takes its toll, some get worse some not so much. So all they have to earn is about 10-15 years.......it isn't like she is studying engineering or medicine to work in an office. High life is not all about posing for magazines and fashion house........it is more than that. A rich man might want to have a night with a particular model/figure. You agree to a cost and then it happens. Isn't Sunny Leone in a similar 'career'??

Isn't Sunny Leone in a similar 'career'??

i only know about her after she arrived in india, so to your question i would say no... she has a husband and a bombay films career that seems to be comfortable... she has a regular film ( with her as lead ) that will soon release, i think.

A rich man might want to have a night with a particular model/figure.

that however does happen... as you said, there is a world beyond 1's and 0's... and men like you and me, when we have money ( or more importantly, political power ), would make such proposals too.

so make your monies fast, my good sir. :enjoy:

Bhai Ayan say kahe ziada darjay bahtar Rachel Gill hay
Rachel_gill_pakistani_fashion_model_17_hexng_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Pheeny se shakal hay Ayan ki

Eh teh mikki khusra jiya lagna eh mirpuri saab.

And behind everything wrong, there's always this Rahman Malik nai a!@#$%^&.

Ayyan apologised to court saying she had no knowledge of the law barring citizens from flying out with a large sum. Photo courtesy: Ayyan Facebook official page
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani supermodel Ayyan, who is currentlydetained in a case of money laundering for attempting to fly abroad with US $500,000, divulged before a Custom Court in Rawalpindi that she acquired the sum by selling a property to Former interior minister Rehman Malik’s brother Khalid Malik.

Khalid Malik was allegedly set to travel with Ayyan on the same flight on Saturday morning when she was detained.

Judge Mumtaz Hassan Chaudhry presided over a hearing of Ayyan’s bail plea during which she submitted a written response to the court.

The model apologised, and asserted that she had no knowledge of the law that bars citizens from carrying an undeclared amount exceeding $10,000 to a foreign country.

Ayyan’s father Raja Hafeez, who was present at the hearing, claimed that the allegation against his daughter was "nothing but propaganda".

He also requested the court to investigate why Ayyan chose to sell her property to Khalid Malik.

Ayyan was booked to travel on a flight to Dubai from Benazir Bhutto International Airport Saturday morning when Customs officials recovered about US $500,000 from her luggage.

According to the Airport Security Force (ASF), officials spotted the currency tucked away in the pockets of a suitcase she had in her carry-on luggage.

Deputy Collector Customs Naveed Bugvi told Dawn ASF officers stopped Ayyan at the Rawal Lounge after baggage scanners detected an anomaly.

“Customs officials were called and Customs Collector Zeba Azhar found $506,800 in the suitcase,” he said. Mr Bugvi said an FIR was registered under the Customs Act 1969.

Following the registration of a case, Ayyan was sent to the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital for a medical checkup.

The court reserved its decision on the bail plea.

Acquired the money by selling property to Rehman Malik's brother: Ayyan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Drama check karo, as if father not knew regarding his daughter.......

Ayyan apologised to court saying she had no knowledge of the law barring citizens from flying out with a large sum. Photo courtesy: Ayyan Facebook official page
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani supermodel Ayyan, who is currentlydetained in a case of money laundering for attempting to fly abroad with US $500,000, divulged before a Custom Court in Rawalpindi that she acquired the sum by selling a property to Former interior minister Rehman Malik’s brother Khalid Malik.

Khalid Malik was allegedly set to travel with Ayyan on the same flight on Saturday morning when she was detained.

Judge Mumtaz Hassan Chaudhry presided over a hearing of Ayyan’s bail plea during which she submitted a written response to the court.

The model apologised, and asserted that she had no knowledge of the law that bars citizens from carrying an undeclared amount exceeding $10,000 to a foreign country.

Ayyan’s father Raja Hafeez, who was present at the hearing, claimed that the allegation against his daughter was "nothing but propaganda".

He also requested the court to investigate why Ayyan chose to sell her property to Khalid Malik.

Ayyan was booked to travel on a flight to Dubai from Benazir Bhutto International Airport Saturday morning when Customs officials recovered about US $500,000 from her luggage.

According to the Airport Security Force (ASF), officials spotted the currency tucked away in the pockets of a suitcase she had in her carry-on luggage.

Deputy Collector Customs Naveed Bugvi told Dawn ASF officers stopped Ayyan at the Rawal Lounge after baggage scanners detected an anomaly.

“Customs officials were called and Customs Collector Zeba Azhar found $506,800 in the suitcase,” he said. Mr Bugvi said an FIR was registered under the Customs Act 1969.

Following the registration of a case, Ayyan was sent to the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital for a medical checkup.

The court reserved its decision on the bail plea.

Acquired the money by selling property to Rehman Malik's brother: Ayyan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Drama check karo, as if father not knew regarding his daughter.......
b8919d45de6ddb09e83df3d224bbc9482fd854f1e006a5b215025d4cc6c4709f.jpg

I want to know Sheikh Rasheed's reaction on this situation :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom