What's new

Supermodel Ayyan sent to Adiala jail for 'smuggling' $500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime never pays .....
Sakal achi niyat khoti ......

This artificial over-rated bitch needs to be taught a lesson in smuggling money outside of Pakistan. Hopefully she will be beaten to the pulp without any mercy shown to her in the next 12 days.

Just imagine tharki PULCCE salivating at the prospect of having her in Jail !!!

Now she will enjoy 13 days more in Adiala Jail.. and will enjoy Dal roti

bf9.gif

Ayyan-ali-latest-Bold-Photoshoot-6.jpg

You see money does wonders, from artificial beauty till lock-up bars.

very sad , she is so beautiful , pls let her go . Why is such a lady sent to jail?

looks dont matter...if you break the law, you're breaking the law.....book should be thrown at you

why is she flying with such a HUGE quantity of cash? Half a million dollars.....in no country you can fly with that kind of cold cash

I don't believe in the lewd stories of her "doing a lot more" in the Middle East or she is having an affair with any of the Malik brothers. Its more likely that she was living beyond her means and has considerable amount of debt that she cannot pay. And she is doing this either for the money or she is being forced by her creditors.

I wonder what she was given the 500000 for? :angel:

With all that money, they could've purchased a safe passage at least at the airport.....

looks dont matter...if you break the law, you're breaking the law.....book should be thrown at you

why is she flying with such a HUGE quantity of cash? Half a million dollars.....in no country you can fly with that kind of cold cash

Abu,

People actually fly with money more than than the 10,000 USD limit. I've done it myself. You get caught, yea then it's a problem. Most of these businessmen who go to Bangkok or Dubai to purchase electronics, carry large amounts of cash.....when they come back with the goods, they've already paid the customs so they go through the 'green channel'

All she have to do is " Offer 5,000 Rs to Chillar a.k.a Thulla and he will set her free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom