What's new

Supermodel Ayyan sent to Adiala jail for 'smuggling' $500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Pakistani elite, military officers and politicians own houses in Dubai worth millions of dollars while they work in Pakistan. How did they menage to get that much out of Pakistan without ever been caught.

vahidrk.gif

Ye kya bla hai?

well Pashto movies ki actress hai bhai ... respect or die :D lol

Models, don't make that much, certainly not in Pakistan. She does a lot more than that for a lot of people in Middle East region. But hey, her life her choices, who am i to say anything.

How much of a carreer as a singer and model does she have outside of Pakistan ? I certainly never heard of her before I came to this thread. And what do you mean she does a lot more than that for a lot of people in the Middle East ?o_O

How much of a carreer as a singer and model does she have outside of Pakistan ? I certainly never heard of her before I came to this thread. And what do you mean she does a lot more than that for a lot of people in the Middle East ?o_O

Use your imagination.

Arey Indian celebs ....Kii Halat Jyada kharab Hoti hai Jail Main...

Salman khan

No pillow, no bed for qaidi No 210 - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

your link didn't load so i found the same thing in another article on toi.

And there's no bed either. As a prisoner, Salman has received three blankets. One he laid out on the floor, the other he used as a pillow. The third was, perhaps, meant to keep the army of mosquitos at bay. It didn't. The Bollywood star complained to authorities on Tuesday about the blood suckers. There is, however, an attached toilet in the barrack for Salman, who is also allowed to wear his own clothes.

so he was given a bit more facility than others, at least in 2006.

but it is true that in india non-political celebrities are most times harassed or not given the luxury treatment to the political grandees of the three older non-communist parties - congress, bjp, janata.

i suppose that is true of pakistan too.

Salman has also discovered that inmates don't even get pillows—for fear that the suicidal ones may smother themselves.

that is simply a tragedy... jail over-crowdings because of a failed legal system, where courts are unnecessarily burdened with property disputes and financial disputes which can go on for years, so the under-trials in other cases are put in jails for long thereby over-crowding the jails.

i don't see why a decentralized legal system is not adopted... i don't see why the british-style sessions-court and high-court system is still in place 68 years after the british left.

New thread for this hilarious update.

RAWALPINDI (Dunya News) – Supermodel Ayyan Ali has refused to eat food served in jail after which the jail authorities served her fresh juices in breakfast and biscuits for lunch.

According to the details, famous model Ayyan Ali refused to eat food served in accordance with the jail menu. The authorities provided her with fresh juices and biscuits. Moreover, Ali kept on asking the jail officials to give her updates of the Pakistan-Ireland cricket match. :)

Earlier, Ali was arrested at the Benazir International Airport Islamabad by the Airport Security Forces (ASF) for having at least US $ 506,800 in her bags while leaving for Dubai. Later, the ASF handed her over to the Custom authorities.

The Custom authorities presented her before a court in money laundering case upon which the court sent her on a 14-day judicial remand. She is currently being kept in Adiala Jail Rawalpindi.

Model Ayyan Ali refuses to eat jail food, consumes fresh juices | Pakistan | Dunya News
she should be given dog shit to eat.... these fucking jailers are mother fuckers.

It's a big world out there, beyond the 1s and 0s.

sure, but that doesn't suggest someone going to dubai only to "do something more" for the shaikhs... someone in this thread earlier said that she belongs to a rich family and reports suggest links to rehman malik's brother... so why would she?? this is not the 90's when dawood ibrahim could openly sit in a stadium with a film actress... besides, ayyan seems to have been too high-profile.

maybe she was being the stereotypical foolish model... from ( Detained model spills ‘money-laundering’ beans )...
Earlier, she was taken to the district headquarters hospital (DHQ) for a medical test amid political pressure for her release.
A source revealed Khalid Malik was also present in the hospital at the time of her medical checkup. However, he managed to avoid media persons.

However, Rehman Malik, while talking to this scribe by phone, denied that his brother was involved in the money laundering attempt.
The former interior minister questioned how she knew that Khalid Malik was his brother and how she knew who Rehman Malik was. “There are many people whose names are Khalid Malik. My brother Khalid Malik is abroad,” Malik claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom