What's new

Supermodel Ayyan sent to Adiala jail for 'smuggling' $500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
-39-.gif

Give me coordinance

Bhai ... not interested in japanese poison !?

My guess : PF-212M

NATO reporting name : Pussy Finder

Range : 2000 km

Where can I find this

Model ko PM banana he hay to Mathira ko bano do:cool:

Dead serious

Pics post kar Dino ki compare karenge

Set the lady free& damn she is hot

What wrong with making her PM you don't like the current one anyway & srsly she is not Fake
the amount of make up

actually a G450 costs around $7000/ hour to charter. That is still more money than an engineer in Pakistan would make per month. Thus she is a model, and a successful one, to be able to afford that. My point stands.
unless 4-8 people are flying along. In which case, the cost drops drastically (1000-8000/hour) and seems better than to fly emirates business on short route.

though she still isn't rich enough i think to pay $140000 for 2 hour flight. That is a huge sum, 1/10 of a luxury mercedes car. Unless there were multiple people in the plane (4+).

Also if she can fly private, why not first class (i know emirates don't fly first pakistan, but she'd post pics of her first to places like london etc).

Which tells me someone rich was flying around and asked her to come along.

Last edited:
Lock her up for years and make an example out of her .
That is Pakistani money being smuggled out belongs to Pakistan not no two bit randi or her overseas boyfriend .

so how's your time among the tableeghis??

But somehow I would prefer to see a slimmer model than a chubby one. Chubby ppl cant carry off all sorts of clothes and that's a fact.

:nono:

actually, it is the reverse of what you said... look at huma and sonakshi.

Agreed. To Iranians this model would seem very ordinary. They are used to seeing real supermodels. Please ignore the banter from some horny Indian members on this forum. Even 72 year old nuns aren't spared if you know what I mean. Of course, this lady would seem a supermodel to most of these ugly people...

On a different note, good riddance. Lock this criminal up. No one is above the law.

no need for such hatred, neither for indians nor for this lady.

i am not "ugly"... i consider myself dashing in the old-fashioned real sense.

by iranis seeing this lady as "ordinary" if you mean just white skin, then that is ugly for me.

Honestly....baray he thurkee ho sub kay sub....!! :omghaha::omghaha::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom