What's new

Supermodel Ayyan sent to Adiala jail for 'smuggling' $500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is Rehman malik "" NAAAII "" money. His brother was also going on that flight to Dubai.

Tharki-Tharki-Everywhere.jpg

Supermodel !?
-2-28-.gif

Agreed. To Iranians this model would seem very ordinary. They are used to seeing real supermodels. Please ignore the banter from some horny Indian members on this forum. Even 72 year old nuns aren't spared if you know what I mean. Of course, this lady would seem a supermodel to most of these ugly people...

On a different note, good riddance. Lock this criminal up. No one is above the law.

Silly thing to do, but she was doing it for someone. But she is wealthy and will be out in a tick.

As for everything else, yes she is fit, but so are millions of other Pakistani girls.

She was the hawala route for someone else. You may or may not hear her story later in the week.
She may have tried this before & got away with it many a time 'cause of her being a high profile celebrity...& that too a pretty hot one at that. A first timer wouldn't dare to carry such a heavy amount. Then again...as you said she may come out without any harm done. She deserves a second chance! :p:

Girl friend of son of most corrupt former PM of Pakistan, she will soon be out, no problem, no charges.

Hi,

You can easily charter that where she lives in Dubai,

5000-7000DHs per hour something like that back in my days

actually a G450 costs around $7000/ hour to charter. That is still more money than an engineer in Pakistan would make per month. Thus she is a model, and a successful one, to be able to afford that. My point stands.

Meh, she's still a pretty good model
Hot-Model-Ayyan-Ali-at-Bridal-couture-week-2013-Day-2-3.jpg

Ayyan-ali-latest-Bold-Photoshoot-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Mohsin-Iraj-Cybil-Ayyan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom