What's new

Supermodel Ayyan sent to Adiala jail for 'smuggling' $500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm..i now remember , that old director used to act !!. i thought he looked different from the above pic... Anyway never used to follow Oscar awards lolzz.... :D

So whats happening in the Oscar world mate.
i dont know i just know it because it was on his imdb page

BTW, I would disagree with the members here, she is nowhere near beautiful or anything.
:blink:
You gotta be kidding me.

On topic:
If found guilty for how long will she remain in jail?
Or like every other high profile will this case also be delayed forever??

Apparently she was smuggling cash for some former Minister, on her way to Dubai - it's interesting how she expected to get past the Dubai Airport security, unless she was supposed to 'transfer' the cash onboard the flight itself. Anyway, good that she got caught. No one, regardless of physical appearance or celebrity status, should be allowed to commit crimes.

I hope she spends a good decade or so in that jail but unfortunately she might escape because of her money and political contacts (for whom she was laundering the money in the first place).

Can't send every case to military courts.
I agree!\
No way she could've made past the Dubai airport security with that kinda amount.

She's done so much to her face, its scary

If found guilty for how long will she remain in jail?
Right now she is on a fourteen day remand but the sentence for her crime is up to ten years in jail.
Or like every other high profile will this case also be delayed forever??
Depends on who she was smuggling the cash for - if it's indeed some former minister, I suspect it will be delayed for a long time. But without that kind of support it's quite likely she'll spend a long time in Jail and Courtrooms. She'll most probably get bail though.
I agree!\
No way she could've made past the Dubai airport security with that kinda amount.
Yeah, it leads me to believe the theory that she was actually working for some politician that would be able to make the money disappear from the flight without going through the Dubai security - though it isn't difficult to pay an airline worker to quietly bring a briefcase out of a plane, I don't feel a twenty-year old supermodel would be doing things like that without a good reason.

According to Shahid Masood money belonged to some former minister the way he talked and hints he gave it was Babur Gauris money

He was pointing to Rehman Malik... How did you conclude babar ghori...

Ironically ....her latest song, which rose her to fame was 'Making Dollars' :undecided:

She is a convict, should be sent for atleast number of years behind the bar, we should make an example of this and for people saying She is very pretty indeed she is but we see such beauty everyday in Pakistan nothing new :P

Her upcoming music video.. Music track with lyrics

She look quite fake with all those fake contacts, photto shopped images on google at least. And i can't find any photo of her without makeup. I guess she is indeed look quite average for Pakistani without makeup and photoshop, eye contacts etc.

Her music video

:omghaha::omghaha: wtfff Stupid of her to make this video and also try to smugle $500.000.

500k in the luggage and that too undeclared,had she declared, she would not have been arrested and case filed..... something is not right, i guess she failed to cooperate with the authorities....
But she would have been taxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom