What's new

Superbat Sachin Tendulkar gets Nissan GT-R Supercar - The Economic Times

i don't understand why do people spend so much of money on fancy car's and bikes , he is going to ride a 4 crore worth car in a nation were people sleep on footpath and live in slums , he could have done something worthwhile with it , we have another example in the name of mukesh ambani , that aristrocatic fool spent nearly Rs10000 crore on his god damn house , maybe he wanted to showoff his wealth . Now look at RATAN TATA, the chairman of one of the most prestigious business entity in india , the man own's nearly 91 companies and still live's in a rented house , even his father J.R.D.TATA use to live in a rented house , now that is what simplicity , the both father and son have spent their whole life towards expanding their business and contributing to national growth, today tata is one of most trusted brands in our naiton and has provided emloyment to lakh's of people , thus having a direct effect on so many families , by launching one lakh rupees car he also helped common man relish the dream of owning a car , our nation should be proud of selfless people like RATAN TATA , we need not open thread's on sachin tendulkar buying a fancy car.

a lot of people here have a problem with mukesh ambani building his dream home . ok i accept all your arguments . but its his money let him buy what ever he wants . . for instance at the end of the month when you get your salary you want to spring for a couple pair of levies , wont you buy them ? or will you put it off just cuz there are so many people naked in our county .?
its just about degrees of purchasing power.

Well I thought its $2000 Tata Nano that every Tom Dick
and Harry drives in India not $87000 jags or mercs.

Never mind, we learn something new everyday!:whistle:
Man, this south east asia and its wild fantasies at times...

After seeing your posts in many other threads... I became so aware of your intentions!

Mr. Integra from Bngl;desh,

Your insinuations will not work here buddy, only if you ever in your life get to visit India, and the US, would you come know what I meant... but alas!

Till then, dream on.

225379_10150199482664489_336569534488_6885345_3568008_n.jpg

another nissan gtr in lhr

269941_119172958170670_100002339001078_161170_5344608_n.jpg

Nissan Gtr In Islamabad

awesome video

They just keep coming and coming and coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

awesome video

They just keep coming and coming and coming.

those dogs in video were also part of indian car club ??? :lol::lol:

all of these cars of indian super car club are alone in karachi car club :azn:

those dogs in video were also part of indian car club ??? :lol::lol:

all of these cars of indian super car club are alone in karachi car club :azn:

I think that is just Mumbai guy.

Show that many super cars in Karachi. In one event.

those dogs in video were also part of indian car club ???

No, the X amount of Lamos, and the X about of Jags, and the X amounts of Ferraris are..

such display of wealth are getting more open these days. unlike other countries, Indians especially my generations seen world war 2 vintage hindustan ambassador,fiat 1100 disguised as premier padmini etc. at 2011, we see exotics in non metro cities too. remember it is only 2 decades after the India market is opened(1991)

Yaro in Pakistan Gt-r35 RS(7395000) with all Taxes Paid it Costs About Rs(14790000) and in india it costs (Rs 4 crore approx) Told by praveen007 Thread Starter.(WHY):what:

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Cars

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

CArs

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I think that is just Mumbai guy.

Show that many super cars in Karachi. In one event.

No, the X amount of Lamos, and the X about of Jags, and the X amounts of Ferraris are..

the video is showing it was indian car club not mumbai car club ... lol x amounts ?? few lamox and few jags doesnt make it x :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom