What's new

Superbat Sachin Tendulkar gets Nissan GT-R Supercar - The Economic Times

99867.jpg

99868.jpg

99869.jpg

99870.jpg

99872.jpg

^^ i hope you understand-
its not about one rich bloke owning every thing- its more about how many different people can afford such luxuries- In Pakistan you will see diversity-

^^ i hope you understand-
its not about one rich bloke owning every thing- its more about how many different people can afford such luxuries- In Pakistan you will see diversity-

Dude those pics are from only one city Kolhapur whose population is only 500 thousand.

Just type Kolhapur and Mercedes in Google and you would know what I am talking and how many people in my city can afford such cars.

You have nothing to post hence the usual rant. I have just posted pics from a small town in India and you are burning like hell...

lol....

Dude those pics are from only one city Kolhapur whose population is only 500 thousand.

Just type Kolhapur and Mercedes in Google and you would know what I am talking and how many people in my city can afford such cars.

You have nothing to post hence the usual rant. I have just posted pics from a small town in India and you are burning like hell...

lol....

Like i said before- I Hoped you understand-

Pakistan's whole car market is about 1/20 of India.

Just Delhi sells double the cars of whole of Pakistan. There is just no comparison.

lol....

lol these cars you showed many of them are common in pakistan like land cruiser prado n range rover :lol: you people are celebrating on a car which sachin got like that car is made of a super technology many pakistanis own that car ..

and about your small town :lol: he is running business in whole state not in a small town ,, have you ever heard about Chiniot city of pakistan ??? :what:

Just Delhi sells double the cars of whole of Pakistan. There is just no comparison.

BS........ Pakistan has a small population hence less vehicles.......... But as compared to india PAKISTAN has a larget middle class which could afford more vehicles thn indians!

Also the delhi selling more cars thn Pakistan is nothin more thn BS.

Also if u talk abt exotics Pakistan has far more diversity thn india......... tendulkar buys a car it becomes a headline .....:rofl:

obviously in quantity india winds you got billions of population :P but if we take out ratio per person pakistan will be the winner in owing a car ;)

It has any relation to the massive population you got?-

lol these cars you showed many of them are common in pakistan like land cruiser prado n range rover :lol: you people are celebrating on a car which sachin got like that car is made of a super technology many pakistanis own that car ..

and about your small town :lol: he is running business in whole state not in a small town ,, have you ever heard about Chiniot city of pakistan ??? :what:

Yes yes such cars very common in pakistan ....lol...you haven't posted anything to show the commonness.

But i can say such cars are common in my unknown town which are "common in pakistan" like these in the garage.

128408-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--CS-Sanjay.jpg

128409-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--CS-SanjayGhodawat.jpg

128410-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--Kolhapur-064.jpg

128411-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--Photo0099-1.jpg

128412-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--Photo0100.jpg

BS........ Pakistan has a small population hence less vehicles.......... But as compared to india PAKISTAN has a larget middle class which could afford more vehicles thn indians!

Also the delhi selling more cars thn Pakistan is nothin more thn BS.

Also if u talk abt exotics Pakistan has far more diversity thn india......... tendulkar buys a car it becomes a headline .....:rofl:

It has any relation to the massive population you got?-

obviously in quantity india winds you got billions of population :P but if we take out ratio per person pakistan will be the winner in owing a car ;)

Do you guys find it difficult to do simple maths?

India's population is roughly seven times more than you, the economy 10 times more than you resulting in a higher per capita income.

If our car market is 20 times Pakistan, it would mean 3 times more car sales per capita.

Delhi with a population of 15 million sells twice the number of cars (20,000 per month) of whole of Pakistan (10,000 per month).

You guys are just not aware of basic facts.

Yes yes such cars very common in pakistan ....lol...you haven't posted anything to show the commonness.

But i can say such cars are common in my unknown town which are "common in pakistan" like these in the garage.

i think you should try to read from page 1 to have an idea- what already have been posted- need not to be posted again- specially for your pleasure- do the hard work yourself- :D-

lol

i think you should try to read from page 1 to have an idea- what already have been posted- need not to be posted again- specially for your pleasure- do the hard work yourself- :D-

lol

Nah... what you have posted can be counted on fingers...lol... common my foot......

128408-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--CS-Sanjay.jpg

128409-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--CS-SanjayGhodawat.jpg

128410-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--Kolhapur-064.jpg

128411-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--Photo0099-1.jpg

128412-kolhapur-city-businessman-Sanjay-Ghodawat-exotic-supercars-collection--INDIA--Photo0100.jpg

:rofl: have you every heard about chiniot city of pakistan 1st give me the answer than i will tell you about lesser known city of pakistan

Back
Top Bottom