What's new

Super Cars ... name your poison

top gear, 5th gear and jay leno's garage,Overhaulin'
. Fast N’ Loud,Pimp My Ride

any other good tv show regarding super cars?

that tush is pure **** for me
lexus-lfa-land-663795.jpg
the new 918 and p1

BMW's are the strippers of the Car world. So if your taste in women is this
216.png

Ur one the right track with a BMW.

What I see there is a JAG..
Although I prefer the original XFR
2010jaguarxfrlive_01_opt.jpg

Which is rated as good as an M5.. the XFR-S has the I hate the world the they can suck it up their arses about it look on it.
the XFR-S.. looks like Kate Middleton. Not pretty to everyone, but a class above and Royalty...

Not a stripper anyway.

She's actually quite good looking...

BMWs are ugly...Can't compare a BMW to that beautiful woman...

BMW is not really that much of a progressive company when it comes to the exterior design...It's a family business after all, these guys don't take risks...The way audi, mercedes, jaguar etc do...

It's been more than a decade and the BMW 7 looks exactly the same. Meanwhile mercedes S has changed shapes thrice.

Mercedes is for a business executive...BMW is for that business executive's security guards following behind...

@MastanKhan
sir can you post some info regarding some aspects .. it may even be just a link/ video

1] family tree of lambo and ferrari
wiki has a page List of Lamborghini automobiles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for the lambo for a family tree / evolution of the models

ferrari link only gives the recent models.. so the models [numbers] which preceded them are not mentioned.. without a proper family tree its difficult to understand which category was succeeded by which one and if the new model retained the old number i.e 430, 612 etc

2] a difference please if you will among coupe, roadster, convertible, grand tourers etc

3] Among the above, with high speed blockers , extremely uneven roads in southeast asia, which category can be operational? even with the option of increasing the height from the road in certain cars, is it still impractical for desi roads? here I'm not mentioning the width of the car otherwise my favourite brand the lambo would be difficult to keep safe on pakistani roads where overtaking is a norm.

4] u.s cars might be cheaper than their european contemporaries -- would you be kind enough to categorize based on cost of buying or engine power --- some 7-8 top company cars in these categories .. e.g audi, porch, merc, bmw, lambo, ferrari, alpha romeo, mecleren
regards

It become even more confusing when

As Volkswagen Group owns both Audi and Lamborghini(Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.), some of the R8 is shared with the Lamborghini Gallardo, including some of the chassis andfloorpan, door handle mechanisms, transmissions, and the revised V10 engine

Great cars, but alas the city roads...... people buy supercars spending crores, and drives at 30 km/hr :p: :p:.... Same here in Indian cities

what's that..? look great..!!

Leepu is the name of the guy in the pic.... He is a famous bangladeshi car designer and engineer based in UK... He even hosts a TV show...

Great cars, but alas the city roads...... people buy supercars spending crores, and drives at 30 km/hr :p: :p:.... Same here in Indian cities
in here Myanmar too... :D a Veyron which has top speed 256 km/h and charge 0-100 km/h within 3s can run 30km/h max in actually world in Myanmar.. LOL
Bugatti-Veyron.jpg

Leepu is the name of the guy in the pic.... He is a famous bangladeshi car designer and engineer based in UK... He even hosts a TV show...

nice job..!! now where do he live..? BD or UK..? BTW his creation is amazing.!! now do he work for whom..?

good ones. Sorry for offtopic post but here's a lamboghini wrecked by hotel valet parking staff in Delhi.
aftermath
download.jpg

in here Myanmar too... :D a Veyron which has top speed 256 km/h and charge 0-100 km/h within 3s can run 30km/h max in actually world in Myanmar.. LOL
View attachment 208937

I think Veyron's top speed is 407 km/hr..... Check out this Veyron in Hydrabad, India

bugati%2Bnidokidos%2Bindia-787975.jpg

^^Stuck in a speed breaker/bumper..... LOL :p:

nice job..!! now where do he live..? BD or UK..? BTW his creation is amazing.!! now do he work for whom..?

I think he lives in UK, but he does occasionaly visit BD.... I am not sure what he does now but he did a show in discovery turbo by the name Chop Shop: London Garage.... check out his designes here
https://facebook.com/pages/Chop-Shop-and-Bangla-Bangers/

Here's supercar driving, the Indian way :p:
10947429_825691264133978_675893505884879860_o.jpg

Last edited:
I think Veyron's top speed is 407 km/hr..... Check out this Veyron in Hydrabad, India

bugati%2Bnidokidos%2Bindia-787975.jpg

^^Stuck in a speed breaker/bumper..... LOL :p:

I think he lives in UK, but he does occasionaly visit BD.... I am not sure what he does now but he did a show in discovery turbo by the name Chop Shop: London Garage.... check out his designes here
https://facebook.com/pages/Chop-Shop-and-Bangla-Bangers/

Here's supercar driving, the Indian way :p:
10947429_825691264133978_675893505884879860_o.jpg

Like a Dubai. :D

I am surprised nobody mentioned the legendary NSX .... it has the legacy of the perhaps the best F1 racing driver the world have seen till now ... none other than Ayrton Senna

img_1202.jpg

honda-nsx-t-3-2-1.jpg

827.jpg

4.jpg

I am surprised nobody mentioned the legendary NSX .... it has the legacy of the perhaps the best F1 racing driver the world have seen till now ... none other than Ayrton Senna

img_1202.jpg

honda-nsx-t-3-2-1.jpg

827.jpg

4.jpg
qpXa81A.jpg

after 2 successive deaths, certain parts of the track were modified and speed restrictions were enforced

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom