What's new

Super Cars ... name your poison

BMW's are the strippers of the Car world.

BMW delivers more then it promises on the outside.
It's just that, mostly idiots drive them. Young exec's/drug dealers full of ego and packing a full nose of blow as a supplement to that ego.

there can be cars .. but very few come close to these

Mclaren F1

52010mclaren-f1-orange-gtr.jpg

Pagani Zonda GTR

Pagani-Zonda-R.jpg

Super cars are very charismatic but what the nissan GTR has done with all of them is more than incredible with 1/5th even 1/10th price. Latest crop ie la ferrari McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 spider all 900 plus bhp hybrid will be met by future nissan GTR according to my information 0-100 in 2sec and warranty voiding super boost mode 0-100 in 1.6 sec what a car would be also a hybrid.

Super cars are very charismatic but what the nissan GTR has done with all of them is more than incredible with 1/5th even 1/10th price. Latest crop ie la ferrari McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 spider all 900 plus bhp hybrid will be met by future nissan GTR according to my information 0-100 in 2sec and warranty voiding super boost mode 0-100 in 1.6 sec what a car would be also a hybrid.
agreed, but GTR doesnt have the finesse as these hypercar beauties nor the rareness .. the people who can afford these beauties don't look at price

Yes the artistic crafting but all owner wana have edge which gtr robes. Any way i like la ferrari most.

Longest ruling kingof super car world remain maclaren F1. Even bughati voyran was eclipsed by like koeing ccrx soon.

Who gives a paul bunyon?? As long as they maintain the standards.

As long as the Jag is under warranty, it is fine. As soon as it is out of warranty, watch out!

As long as the Jag is under warranty, it is fine. As soon as it is out of warranty, watch out!

Still, it is the car I am buying come hell or high water when I land. even If I have to live in it.

Still, it is the car I am buying come hell or high water when I land. even If I have to live in it.

Hey if Jay Leno can live and sleep in a Buick before he made it big, you surely can do it in a Jaguar. Good Luck to you Sir!

Not much into this super car thing but I've driven a Lamborghini last month..that was the best I ever got my hands on..loved it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom