What's new

Super Cars ... name your poison

Have you seen this new guy on the block, Equus 770 ; 700+ hp,damn thing costs quarter of a million though. :undecided:
images

Nice! I am actually used to the 550hp GT500 now, and am looking at a 2014 model, which now comes with 662hp off the lot.

It looks like a BMW replica. Man she's ugly. I certainly hope that you have better taste in women :D

BMW's are the strippers of the Car world. So if your taste in women is this
216.png

Ur one the right track with a BMW.

What I see there is a JAG..
Although I prefer the original XFR
2010jaguarxfrlive_01_opt.jpg

Which is rated as good as an M5.. the XFR-S has the I hate the world the they can suck it up their arses about it look on it.
the XFR-S.. looks like Kate Middleton. Not pretty to everyone, but a class above and Royalty...

Not a stripper anyway.

It could be a Bike, Car, SUV, Truck, Tank, APC, ATV, Plane, Train, & all that I missed :p:
Please provide Pics.
My personal favorite::D
Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 King of The Road Cobra :smitten::smitten::smitten:
View attachment 34509
@Aeronaut @Abu Nasar @KingMamba @Armstrong @rockstar08 @secretservice @KAL-EL @Desertfalcon @AUSTERLITZ @wolfschanzze @BDforever @PlanetWarrior @Multani @Screambowl
@Counter-Errorist @RAMPAGE @Devil Soul @blackmamba @Tshering22 @Green Angel

What an absolute beauty :man_in_love:

It could be a Bike, Car, SUV, Truck, Tank, APC, ATV, Plane, Train, & all that I missed :p:
Please provide Pics.
My personal favorite::D
Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 King of The Road Cobra :smitten::smitten::smitten:
View attachment 34509

Mine is the same model just a little newer/faster. Here it is part of a local car meet every Saturday morning, where people from the area drive their cars to a parking lot to show them off (mine is in the middle at the top that they are looking at, then Im throwing in a couple other pics of the supercars that show up)

cars coffee.jpg

cars coffee 2.jpg

cars coffee 3.jpg

Mine is the same model just a little newer/faster. Here it is part of a local car meet every Saturday morning, where people from the area drive their cars to a parking lot to show them off (mine is in the middle at the top that they are looking at, then Im throwing in a couple other pics of the supercars that show up)

View attachment 34549

View attachment 34550

View attachment 34552
Cars and Coffee in Irvine? I was a regular there

This is a nice car , it's like mercedes' response to buggati veyron:

Merc-Gran-Turismo-_2737442b.jpg

This is also the american dream come true:

Mercsize.jpg

These two sound like mercedes' response to ferrari:

mercsusp_t040903g0.jpg

260118.jpg

And this one is mercedes lamburghini , looks like the trolls are busy with photoshop :

mercedesamg500.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom