What's new

Super Cars ... name your poison

Maserati Birdcage
zcn9BEB.jpg

Good for killing the driver. Who. needs 1300 hp. Next to race track where can you drive to muse the hp?

If you need to ask that question, you don't have a soul :P

The timeless E type.
Jaguar-E-Type_1971_photo_01.jpg

And the F type.

2013-Jaguar-F-Type-1-e1367449789293.jpg

To be honest, I love my Rex. Nothing like that AWD on slippery gravel roads :D

If you need to ask that question, you don't have a soul :P

The timeless E type.
Jaguar-E-Type_1971_photo_01.jpg

Used to see the "E" rotting in Rotting in Lahore a couple of year ago... some guy bought it was tryin to restore it... although i never found it sexy..

Although im not a "car" guy .. i do appreciate good old stangs,chargers.n fire birds... which nobody seems to sell in Pak... or demand a shit load of $$....

Used to see the "E" rotting in Rotting in Lahore a couple of year ago... some guy bought it was tryin to restore it... although i never found it sexy..

Although im not a "car" guy .. i do appreciate good old stangs,chargers.n fire birds... which nobody seems to sell in Pak... or demand a shit load of $$....

A project for a true man. Any pictures?

'Stangs and other Americans are not my cup of tea. I like turning.

I honest to god was scared. I mean a grown man fearing for his life. After the ride i couldn't stop laughing for a whole 5 minutes.

INSANITY! There are guys pumping out over 2000 Flywheel horsepower on these bad boys. The New Aventadors have hit the 2000hp threshold and there is no stopping them.

UGR is the boss.
engine spec. ??

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom