What's new

Sunni ISIS murdered 500 Yazidi, make 300 women sex slave

breaking: maliki has taken control of baghdad as a dictator.

@kobiraaz

When will I get your answer, you've been running away from this anytime you bring it up to me

Detonating bombs in markets and malls daily full of civillians is targeting kids & women, who else are they targeting ? the local policeman, without him there would still be bombings targeting the civillians. Why do you think terrorists always target places with a lot of people, the more people die the worse the attack is, that is the point of such attacks. No idiot terrorist is going to bomb a town in the middle of an empty county, they always go for the big cities New york, London, Paris.

Also just because you say you target a soldier doesn't make the others collateral damage, not on such a big scale where 80%+ of the death are civillians, that's no collateral damage.

Please tell us your opinion about the Bengali bombings as you did before.

US had major responsibility of creating a proper set up (which cover all parts of Iraq) of government and security before leaving and they failed to do that and it resulted in to chaos in Iraq, if they don't want boots on ground then they must use air power to reduce all sides capability to attack each other with heavy weapons and create a buffer zone at least so fighting can be avoided.

You are confusing me? why would the US deliver Islamic style punishments? you said its the responsibility of Islamic countries to do that because the perps are Muslims in this case. Why count on the US?.

Besides, the fault lines run deep, the Americans are through.

ME is going through reshaping which US and west wanted and Pakistan is also facing terrorism in our backyard which our army is fighting so not easy for us to do anything, Arabs have to look into it and put their differences aside as this will destroy whole region.

Forget about reshaping, forget about all those theories - what do you have to offer to take care of the present crises in Iraq perpetrated by Islamists?

Let's for a second assume that the US / NATO aren't interested to come to the rescue, what is the Arab and the Muslim world going to do about it?

You are confusing me? why would the US deliver Islamic style punishments? you said its the responsibility of Islamic countries to do that because the perps are Muslims in this case. Why count on the US?.

Besides, the fault lines run deep, the Americans are through.

Well Americans and All other sunni states want IS to exist because they have weakened their blood enemy Russia's dominance in syria iraq region. Sorry to Say.

Nightmare for the rest of us,

and, I doubt it's as easy as that. There is not one active insurgency group that has been quelled satisfactorily in the recent past, even though superpowers and big armies have been at them for years.
LTTE is exception because its food source was severed

@kobiraaz

When will I get your answer, you've been running away from this anytime you bring it up to me

this argument is invalid bro. Assad and Maliki have killed many people , in fact today Assad dropped barrel bombs on a family. But you still support them. Dozens of bangladeshi workers returned from baghdad being disabled because maliki army tortured them as they had large beards and they could nt give shia adhan. You still support them.

LTTE is exception because its food source was severed

LTTE is an exception -- but for a different reason. It was involved mainly in ethnic conflict not founded on religious grounds!!!

Religions generally, are very emotional subjects for people and if you don't control religious extremism in its infancy, they will drag on for millennia!!

this argument is invalid bro. Assad and Maliki have killed many people , in fact today Assad dropped barrel bombs on a family. But you still support them. Dozens of bangladeshi workers returned from baghdad being disabled because maliki army tortured them as they had large beards and they could nt give shia adhan. You still support them.

I didn't know Maliki killed anyone, he came to power in 2006, Islamic state Iraq was bombing and killing people since 2003 how come ?
Assad is not Maliki, different regime different ideology, just because both have been placed in the same Shi'a category means nothing here.
Show me the Bengali workers being disabled.
Support who ? the security forces fighting terrorists of course I support them, you support them back in Bangla as well.

This argument is valid, you still did not talk about any of the bombings ISIS does killing women and children.

LTTE is an exception -- but for a different reason. It was involved mainly in ethnic conflict not founded on religious grounds!!!

Religions generally, are very emotional subjects for people and if you don't control religious extremism in its infancy, they will drag on for millennia!!

Plus their scale was limited - give ISIS, TTP, Boko's etc 28 years - the end result would be unimaginable.

@kobiraaz

This is about the killings of women and children, you told me to show you that they killed them so I did, don't start about Maliki and other bullshit it's a different topic, just respond to that instead.

@kobiraaz

This is about the killings of women and children, you told me to show you that they killed them so I did, don't start about Maliki and other bullshit it's a different topic, just respond to that instead.

I have replied you before. I observed IS, and i believe suicide bombing are done to eliminate guards, checkposts. Women kids may die in collateral damage. but if they are terrorists, they drone obama is also a terrorist.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom