What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a lesson to yindus . come play it i am sure i can play better on forum . no pakistani eather need you guys as friend :rofl: hum apny jesy dost banaty hain :meeting:

do you know when Two indian sol. were ice skating waht happend

Siachen 124 Pakistan Soldiers Killed due to Glacier Falling News Updates

hahahahaha

your Foolish Burkha sol. can not fight with indian amy , all the time they get killed in earthqueck and glacier-falling

that was a lesson to yindus . come play it i am sure i can play better on forum . no pakistani eather need you guys as friend :rofl: hum apny jesy dost banaty hain :meeting:

do you know when Two indian sol. were ice skating what happend

hahahahaha

your Foolish Burkha sol. can not fight with indian amy , all the time they get killed in earthqueck and glacier-falling

One Question.

Why did Gavasker opt for commentry in Pak Vs Eng series if he hates Pakistan that much ?? Didn't his inner Indian tell him not to take that cursed money?

in india desh bhagti is measured by hate toward pakistan you know it ?:rofl:

If resuming cricket mean the first step towards resuming ties with Pakistan...then i am definitely against the idea of Indian playing with Pakistan.period.

I think we shouldnt see gavaskar's remark as cricketer here..but as a Mumbaikar. I am with gavaskar on this. atleast he has the balls to say that BCCI has this time taken a wrong decision.

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

At least these 124 soldier died on war front fighting an enemy. Unlike India whose 1300 soldiers died in a decade due to suicides.

Former Indian army officers have blamed "a lack of discipline" and "poor leadership" in the forces for more than 1,300 suicides by soldiers since 2001.

BBC News - Indian army suicides blamed on 'poor leadership'

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

poor indians was slaughtered like fishes by pak solders at kargil do you know them ?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is dieing to have any sort of ties with india at this side of the border either :D

Your cricketers/hockey players dying to play in India have you know that?. Actually Indians not in mood to forgive Pakistan always.

poor indians was slaughtered like fishes by pak solders at kargil do you know them ?:D

the reverse is true Paksitani soldiers dhum dhaba ke bhaag rahethe - aur Indians unke pichwade mein golian dhaag rahe the. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your cricketers/hockey players dying to play in India have you know that?. Actually Indians not in mood to forgive Pakistan always.

ban them if you can :rofl: lolz its BCCI this time :fie:

what we will get by inviting?..nothing...
idk,what indians smelled here :hitwall:

anyway,aane do..give one more chance to defeat dem :enjoy:

maja aajata hai...:rofl: inke media ko dekh ke..:rofl:

they say match was fixed :rofl:

This is his personal interview of Gavaskar.
Good step by BCC.
Good relation b/w India and Pakistan will benefit both country.
I love cricket match Specially India V Pakistan.
Most of the Indians and Pakistanis are very good and peace loving people.

the reverse is true Paksitani soldiers dhum dhaba ke bhaag rahethe - aur Indians unke pichwade mein golian dhaag rahe the. :lol:

Indians to maal bana rahai thai marai hoye faujion par.

Remember the kargil coffin scam. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom