What's new

Sultana, a descendant of the Mughal emperor, wants ownership of the Red Fort

after mughals, it was muslim nawabs of bengal who ruled. last free nawab was Siraj ud-Daulah. After him British took over but kept a puppet Muslim nawab. when did Hindus rule us after mughals?

local Bangladeshi Muslims establish their own rule after the foreign Muslim invasions

There is no bahar ka aadmi. Subahdars in Bengal may have been Mughal bloodline appointed by Mughal emperors, but Murshidabad nawabs were mostly local blood (some of them were even converted Hindus from Marwar and Maharashtra areas). At some point all local rulers were local, including Dhaka's Nawab family, who became Pakistani PM's and Military leaders before 1971.

Please read history.

Lol. How do you even know Shudras or even for the matter Brahmins as my forefathers? Do you honestly think you know what you are talking about? Do you think Shudras are incompetent fools and incapable of civilization? Or they were uneducated? As I said, your words only demean your own anchestors and this last statement you are spitting on them.
I honestly don't believe Indian subcontinent civilisation took off only after the "arrival" of Aryans. There is many historical evidences to that fact. But of course, inferiority ridden complexes from you folks is hard to get past by.
The then blackey Indians were subjugated by fair-skinned Aryans and were forced to remain segregated with the introduction of the caste system that kept the Aryans supreme in the country of blackeys.

On the other hand, Muslim immigrants did not segregate any of the locals and this is why we remain united whether we live in BD, India or Pakistan.

At least, I am happy that the Hindus cannot blame Muslims for their caste system. It was introduced by the master race Aryans and enforced upon India's blackey slaves.

I am just citing historical facts. Varman seems to be a mighty warrior/ ruler group of people. Varman may mean "A person with a (military) shield". So, you may belong to the master (probably Ksatriyo) race.

By the way, I am not talking that the great Indian civilization with its unique artistic creations took off after the arrival of the Aryans. The contrary is true that can be attested to the Mandirs built in South India, Ilora/ Ajanta, for example.

But why do you have to deny a part of history to feel good? That is Aryan immigration. Aryans are present in Iran and Afghanistan in our west. Why do you have to say that they stopped there?

Note that Hindus always blame Muslims for the destruction of Mandirs when thousands of such Mandirs remain intact through Bengal. India and Pakistan.

Please read a book titled, "The Caste Dynamics of Bengali Hindu". It is about Bengal but there are many parallels with this system in other parts of India.

I have to mention, I love your presence of mind in the conscious recognition of "successor of British India", making it clear there was no Indian nation before 1947, it only came into existence in 1947 as a creation of the British.
If there were no British, there would be no India.
Here comes another unpatriotic Indian Hindu who is fond of licking the dirty feet of white British thugs who stole the national freedom. No wonder, India lost its independence gradually from 1757 to 1857 continuously.

Hindus conspired in 1757 and Sikhs conspired in 1857. Now you are coming here to celebrate these two sad occasions.

Angrez ki Joy Ho!!!!

The then blackey Indians were subjugated by fair-skinned Aryans and were forced to remain segregated with the introduction of the caste system that kept the Aryans supreme in the country of blackeys.

On the other hand, Muslim immigrants did not segregate any of the locals and this is why we remain united whether we live in BD, India or Pakistan.

At least, I am happy that the Hindus cannot blame Muslims for their caste system. It was introduced by the master race Aryans and enforced upon India's blackey slaves.

I am just citing historical facts. Varman seems to be a mighty warrior/ ruler group of people. Varman may mean "A person with a (military) shield". So, you may belong to the master (probably Ksatriyo) race.

By the way, I am not talking that the great Indian civilization with its unique artistic creations took off after the arrival of the Aryans. The contrary is true that can be attested to the Mandirs built in South India, Ilora/ Ajanta, for example.

But why do you have to deny a part of history to feel good? That is Aryan immigration. Aryans are present in Iran and Afghanistan in our west. Why do you have to say that they stopped there?

Note that Hindus always blame Muslims for the destruction of Mandirs when thousands of such Mandirs remain intact through Bengal. India and Pakistan.

Please read a book titled, "The Caste Dynamics of Bengali Hindu". It is about Bengal but there are many parallels with this system in other parts of India.

Of course an incompetent fool would only think they understand the caste system. Don't even get me started on caste system among Muslims. You folks were looked down upon by Turk, Afghan and Persian brothers that not a single Muslim of Indian anchestry was able to become a king of importance in the subcontinent.

You want to be happy subjugated by Turks, Afghans and Persian warlords by taking under the umbrella of Muslims? Be my guests. It's like Indian Christians saying they are anchestors of the British.

Talking of "Blackeys" I didn't know the Bongs were fairer Elven race 😂😂😂

As for caste system, it was initially based on profession which in due course of time became on birth. In the last post I spent considerable time explaining that there has not been evidence of Aryan Migration or invasion or what ever you call it. But slaves will remain slaves.

As for my name, it's the princely name of an ancient Tamil King. And kings are Kshatriyas irrespective of the castes they are born onto. Anyway it's waste explaining to a person of slavery mindset.

There is no bahar ka aadmi. Subahdars in Bengal may have been Mughal bloodline appointed by Mughal emperors, but Murshidabad nawabs were mostly local blood (some of them were even converted Hindus from Marwar and Maharashtra areas). At some point all local rulers were local, including Dhaka's Nawab family, who became Pakistani PM's and Military leaders before 1971.

Please read history.
A little correction of your statement about Bengal. Since after 1200s, all the Maliks (Kings), Sultans, Subedars, and Nawabs who ruled over Bengal/ Gaud were the descendants of non-Bangali except Raja Ganesh of Dinajpur who took over the throne of Gaud only for a short period (1405- 1406, probably) and was dethroned by the descendants of those foreign Muslims in Bengal. with the help of Jaunapur (UP) Sultan.

At the behest of Shaikh Nur Qutub-i-Alam, a Peer, a compromise was reached and Jitmal/ Jadu a son of Ganesh accepted Islam and took over the throne. Raja Ganesh abdicated.

1641256978490.png

A portrait of Raja Ganesh

About Nawab Murshid Qulli Khan, he was a Brahmin from South India and was captured in a war and sold somewhere in north India as a slave. In the course of many events he became the Nawab of Bengal. His Hindu name was Surya Narayan Mishra.

All the others bore foreign blood but domiciled in Bengal and became Bengali in the next generation. It is the same with many Muslim families in north and other parts of India. Many came from the west of India, domiciled in then India and are now citizens of Bangladesh, India or Pakistan.

There was the Cooch Behar kingdom who ruled mostly in the Assam region but I'm not sure whether they ruled present day BD. Also, there were Ahoms too but Ahoms definitely didn't rule present day BD unless I'm mistaken.
The Nawabs btw weren't local.

Cooch Behar royal administrative area comprised a small area with parts of Eastern Assam which was adjacent to Rangpur and Dinajpur areas in Bangladesh.

Take a look at the right hand upper corner of the map.

Cooch Behar area and their capital of the same name is part of West Bengal State today.

I don't believe Ahoms ever ruled Bangladesh. They pretty much kept to their own area and ruled their own kingdom.

Here comes another unpatriotic Indian Hindu who is fond of licking the dirty feet of white British thugs who stole the national freedom. No wonder, India lost its independence gradually from 1757 to 1857 continuously.

Hindus conspired in 1757 and Sikhs conspired in 1857. Now you are coming here to celebrate these two sad occasions.

Angrez ki Joy Ho!!!!

@bluesky bhai - @peagle bhai is Pakistani I believe.

iu

I believed this image was taken in Rangoon along with the British officer assigned to Bahadur Shah's well being. Caption is wrong, those two guys in the back aren't his sons, they are Chaprasis (servants).

This is another image when the deposed emperor's health was failing. Sad.
iu

I don't see the point of Hindutvas hating this guy. What wrong could he have committed against anyone other than being born into Mughal royalty?

Their titles and privileges were taken away. However their ancestral palaces and properties remain with them. Govt can retract the privileges that it itself granted to princes however confiscating their Ancestral homes and properties wasn't in their power and wouldn't stand in court even if attempted. For eg in my native city (hyderabad) nizams descendants still own the palace (although it's been converted into hotel/museum) and if you ever visit Rajasthan almost every major city you will plenty of palaces/forts still in the possession of erstwhile royal families.

I am well aware of those palaces functioning as hotels or museums. Those happen to be immediate residential properties of the princes. Red Fort was also declared a national asset after independence much like many other forts. It's interesting how these things were never asked then and are coming up now out of the blue. Surely descendants don't skip 7 decades to wake up one fine day and claim it.

iu

I believed this image was taken in Rangoon along with the British officer assigned to Bahadur Shah's well being. Caption is wrong, those two guys in the back aren't his sons, they are Chaprasis (servants).

This is another image when the deposed emperor's health was failing. Sad.
iu

I don't see the point of Hindutvas hating this guy. What wrong could he have committed against anyone other than being born into Mughal royalty?
Oh what a bloody foreigner Uzbek! 🤬😡
Like I said Muslims of SC especially Hindustani Muslims should always hold mughals dear as they were not foreigners but your kin, your ancestors were shaping the culture of Mughal empire and building a unique/exotic identity
Stand up for it or atleast know your history and contributions

This is what 90% of Mughal kings looked like, might be fair skinned just like Rich Hindus and we know why rich people especially in SC are a bit fairer
not "asian looking uzbek"

let Indians hate em but don't buy into foreign crap, vast majority of mughals share nothing with Uzbek but share a lot with Hindustani Muslim culture as Hindustani elites were shaping Thier culture and identity

SC is no China- this "foreign" thing does not work here, there's probably more "foreign" blood in some Sikh guy than there was a foreign blood in most Mughal kings,
It's a religion thing not foreigner vs local debate

Last edited:
I apologize to @peagle for the mistake.

What apology, my eternal brother from another mother.

You have no need to apologise, perhaps you misread the situation. Be proud of who you are, A Bengali Muslim, loved by Pakistanis, thousands of miles away.
@bluesky bhai - @peagle bhai is Pakistani I believe.
British Pakistani, I'm proud of both. But, with a special place in my heart for few special things, among them, Bangladesh.

Angrez ki Joy Ho!!!!
:rofl:
yup, you definitely misread the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom