What's new

Sukhois crash India's defense

МиГ-29;589153 said:
The Russians trust us enough to place western avionics to be placed on their jets and invited us as a partner in their 5 gen jets which they will be selling us- not to mention their Akulas, and the Americans trust us enough to release potent Awacs via Israel. As long as we keep our promise and don't leak technology to either side, they will continue to trust us.

Because india is a cash cow. don't troll, tell me what india can bring into the Pak-FA project? because you have a LCA project under testing for the past 30 years?

US gave OK to your awacs crap because China has got its own, the US needs you to balance the regional situation. you are being used as a tool, it is not trust.

keep this in mind dude: you have the current nuke projects because the US once tried to nuke you.

because india is a cash cow. don't troll, tell me what india can bring into the Pak-FA project? because you have a LCA project under testing for the past 30 years?
The same which it brought to the MKI proj.
Also this doesn't change the fact that they trust us with their tech.

МиГ-29;589158 said:
The same which it brought to the MKI proj.
Also this doesn't change the fact that they trust us with their tech.

can I just ask how much for such trust? I mean how much for each kg?

keep it in mind dude, russia is not anyone's friend, especially who is sucking the US.

МиГ-29;589153 said:
The Russians trust us enough to allow western avionics to be placed on their jets and invited us as a partner in their 5 gen jets which they will be selling us- not to mention their Akulas, and the Americans trust us enough to release potent Awacs via Israel. As long as we keep our promise and don't leak technology to either side, they will continue to trust us.

So what can India contribute to the 5th generation project? Its been ongoing for such a long time. But maybe India can ask to be part of the F-35 project, steal its technology and provide it to Russia. That would be India's contribution

Let's say you are the chief designer/engineer for the Pak-FA project, you have a team of engineers with thousands of years combined experience on Su-27/30, would you like a group of losers from india who used to work on the LCA project to screw your PAK-FA?

Trust me, they won't even let you tough the blueprint.

Thank you for your advice.

So what can India contribute to the 5th generation project? Its been ongoing for such a long time. But maybe India can ask to be part of the F-35 project, steal its technology and provide it to Russia. That would be India's contribution
Like I said, we don't leak technology to others and neither do we make pirated copies. And for contribution: "The same which it brought to the MKI proj."

----

Chinese crashes link: China_PR

МиГ-29;589169 said:

----

your funny web site says there was a KJ-2000 crash
:rofl::rofl: when even our kids know it was the KJ-200.

btw: can you build such ejection system on your own?

I have no idea why are constantly begging India to buy American weapons. What in it cant you get through your head?

And besides your say of India's selling F-35 info to Russia, you got to know we are not Chinese! Why do you think even Russians don't give any high tech weapons to them? Precisely so!

МиГ-29;589169 said:
Like I said, we don't leak technology to others and neither do we make pirated copies. And for contribution: "The same which it brought to the MKI proj."

your government structure is a direct copy from the UK. the structure of your army is a direct copy from the UK.

stop trolling.

now I present you the J-11BS which we copied/modified from Su-27sk.

J-11BS

please enjoy it as when it comes to war, our copied fighter won't hesitate to fire missiles on your land.

And besides your say of India's selling F-35 info to Russia, you got to know we are not Chinese! Why do you think even Russians don't give any high tech weapons to them? Precisely so!

tell me what are those high tech weapons?

the 2 decades old aircraft carrier for which you got charged 2.3 billion?

:smokin::smokin:

your funny web site says there was a KJ-2000 crash
when even our kids know it was the KJ-200.

btw: can you build such ejection system on your own?
Yeah, we do build licensed versions, not pirated versions.
I know that your kids know what your govt's media tells them.

Last edited:

Can you tell me on what price Chinese brought aircraft carrier from old soviet country?? and how much it invested money till now?

Chine brought unfinished Soviet aircraft carrier Varyag in 2001 from Ukraine, and till now it not able to make air craft carrier? what a same for advance country unable to make aircraft carrier in time?

While india will made its own ADS by 12-13

dude NOTE india is not making its A.C its remaking it from the russian.
FREE KASHMIR
GREATER PAKISTAN

why indian just refuse to admit they are the problem? so many countries operate such fighers, tell me why you are the only victim?

india and indian media need to be honest to its people, stop using excuse for every of its failure.

India and Indian Press are honest to admit its failures which is why u come to know of such incidents, else all will go unreported.

I am very sure that none of us are military experts. The 99% info is obtained from media itself and in such situation Indians are blessed with a far far free and reliable media than China or Pakistan.

Freedom of the Press 2008 - Country Rankings

it is also funny that india is still dreaming to "strike deep into China".

trust me dude, we are not a dead nation, you strike deep into China, we can hit your capital in minutes, kill your PM, defence minister and army chief in hours.

when the indian media is keep publishing such crap, you have to ask whether it is a peaceful nation, whether it is the Neo-Nazi of Asia.

:tdown:

China, Pakistan and India all three are well equipped countries to defend themselves.
Dont please urself with statements regarding Indian Dreams of Striking related stuff. We are in an era were Indians have more inclination towards development which issues our local problems.
War is Not an Option we know that dont troll by making such statements.

Regarding the Media, Indian Media is Not Indian Gov. and Media across the globe reports what is in the interest of the native country - that includes India and Pakistani Media ..

Airplanes crash all the time so its not that big of a deal. what India need to do is to decide if it want to be pro-western or pro-Shanghai . India is destine to be a junior partner in any alliance. If India choose to stand along, it would really have to stand along as no major country would regard as a major player in the future by itself.

Mate India is a follower of NAM.
India already has excellent relations with Russia, Israel and USA along with UK and Canada.

Junior Partner ? I dont know how one gets senior .
Can u explain why India will like to be pro-shanghai ? ; in terms of diplomatic inclination.

India is very happy with its role and Foreign policy plz rest assured that we are in a far far better posistion than the 90s now.
Remember how China played at NSG, we didnt do a thing on our part France and US played for us in our favor.

India will be a leader not a follower.
With all respect i have a firm believe that China will see a strong progress which is very good for Asia and along with that as the world expects, India will compete to become major economic player.

МиГ-29;589143 said:
India is not capable of being an independent balancing force between Russia/China side and the US lead west. It would just create distrust between India and the other major countries as India is waffles. Eventually, Russia would not be willing to share technology with India becasue India can be perceived as pro-western as India can easily shared Russian military hardware info with the US. On the other hand, nothing would stop India from supplying American technology to Russia. Therefore, no major countries would trust India

Leave the Future and see the present where ur statement gets shattered.

India Makes Nuclear Deal with US
India Makes Nuclear Deal with France and Canada
India Makes Defence Pact with US and gets P8s, may be the Hornets
India Makes 10 Year Defence Pact with Russia, Gets over 200 Projects Running.

All these take place in the same year - Warm Relation on all sides and u still say ..

India is not capable of being an independent balancing force between Russia/China side and the US lead west.

Your statement regarding transfer of tech is really funny as there are Billions of Dollars on stake under 200 projects with Russia and Over $20 Billion Deals in consideration with US .

India giving tech to Russia .. wow heard it for the first time.

India is not contributing to PAK FA, but to FGFA.
The Basic configuration that Russia want is bulit by Russia for Russia
But in case of India,ie the FGFA, The new Softwares addition of secon pilot Module and Avionics will be Indian.

Besides, Its only and only India which is a share holder in TWO gen 5 Fighter programs.
It learns from the first then uses its experiance to build a new plane on its own.
No western country is thinking abt anything above F35, anything indegenious.

Let's say you are the chief designer/engineer for the Pak-FA project, you have a team of engineers with thousands of years combined experience on Su-27/30, would you like a group of losers from india who used to work on the LCA project to screw your PAK-FA?

Trust me, they won't even let you tough the blueprint.

Blue Print?
Plz first understand what is meant by a "Joint Development"
Yes its true India will have least share in Tech development, but They have had no issues with ToTs as far as Russia is concerned which includes the BluePrints.

The Carrier will be 70% New.
India is going to have Two Indegenious Carriers around the same Time as well.

Besides, Even China has got Varyag as the starting point.

dude NOTE india is not making its A.C its remaking it from the russian.
FREE KASHMIR
GREATER PAKISTAN

Wake Up Mate.

The first Indian-made aircraft carrier will be commissioned by 2014. The ship is being built at the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) for the Indian Navy.
With this, India joins the elite club capable of designing and building aircraft carriers of 40,000 tonne. Designed by the Directorate of Naval Design, the carrier will be completed in two phases and can accommodate 30 aircraft. The ship will be 260 metre long and 60 metre wide.

Laying the keel for the first indigenous aircraft carrier last Saturday, defence Minister AK Antony said the second order might also be given to CSL when the first one is handed over to the Navy.

Construction work on the blocks of the ship commenced in November 2006. There will be take off and landing facilities for fighter aircraft like MIG-29 K and Indian-made light combat aircraft.

Stating that he was opposed to the privatisation move of the shipyard, Antony said the defence ministry had allotted Rs 200 crore for developing basic infrastructural facilities of the yard like cranes and workshop. During 2007-08, CSL registered a turnover of Rs 967 crore and earned a net profit of Rs 93 crore.

Naval Chief Admiral Sureesh Mehta on the occasion said India had already built 90 warships indigenously and was building another 32 warships and six submarines at various shipyards.

Minister for Shipping, Road Transport and Highways T R Baalu inaugurated the small ship division complex (SSDC) and the paint coating shop at Cochin Shipyard. SSDC will enable CSL to take up concurrent construction of commercial ships along with war ships. The paint coating shop will enable blasting and painting in controlled atmospheric conditions.

Back
Top Bottom