What's new

Sukhoi Su-30MK2 of Vietnamese Air Force crashed into Sea....!!!

Zain Malik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The Sukhoi Su-30MK2 number #8585 of Vietnamese Air Force crashed into Sea. A military aircraft went missing during a training session off the coast of the central province of Nghe An at around 8am today.

The fate of the two pilots, Tran Quang Khai and Nguyen Huu Cuong, remain unknown.

Major General Do Minh Tuan, Deputy Commander of Vietnam Air DefenseAir Force, said the Russian-made fighter jet Su-30MK2 was believed to have lost contact with air controllers while out on maneouvres at 7:47am around Đảo Mắt Island, some 40km away from Vinh City.

The Su-30 fighter jet departed from Tho Xuan Military Airport in the central province of Thanh Hoá.

Three vessels and 35 soldiers have been mobilised for the search and rescue operation. Some 20 fishing boats have also joined the search.

The Su-30MK2 multi-role fighter aircraft is an improved version of the Su-30MKK, a member of the Su-30 aircraft family. The multi-role variant offers enhanced combat capabilities against aerial, ground and sea-based targets.

The aircraft was developed by Sukhoi in 2002 and is manufactured by Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association (KnAAPO). The aircraft are operational with Vietnam, Indonesia, Uganda, Venezuela and China.

Were the indians helping in maintenance?
serious question

Last edited:
Its just one Sukhoi I heard after long time where are those too many? On the other hand I heard 4-5 F-16 crashed in less than a month! Strange na?

Not too far.Just back to 9th June 2016

A Sukhoi Su-27 fighter aircraft of the Russian Knights aerobatic team has crashed in the Pushkinsky district to the northeast of Moscow, sources in the law enforcement agencies told TASS on Thursday.

“The aircraft that crashed today near the village of Muranovo [Pushkinsky district] was part of the Russian Knights aerobatic team of Russia’s Aerospace Forces. Its pilot is dead,” the source said.

Earlier reports said that the crashed aircraft was a Mikoyan MiG-29.

According to the source, the pilot was killed.

The source said piloting error and engine failure were among possible reasons of the crash.

The warplane crashed in the forest near the village of Muranovo.

Not too far.Just back to 9th June 2016

A Sukhoi Su-27 fighter aircraft of the Russian Knights aerobatic team has crashed in the Pushkinsky district to the northeast of Moscow, sources in the law enforcement agencies told TASS on Thursday.

“The aircraft that crashed today near the village of Muranovo [Pushkinsky district] was part of the Russian Knights aerobatic team of Russia’s Aerospace Forces. Its pilot is dead,” the source said.

Earlier reports said that the crashed aircraft was a Mikoyan MiG-29.

According to the source, the pilot was killed.

The source said piloting error and engine failure were among possible reasons of the crash.

The warplane crashed in the forest near the village of Muranovo.

hmm, I missed that news, the problem with Su 30 is the engine. The same engine is used in J10 and it also keeps crashing.

Now you have turned all the tables to J-10.....:hitwall:

It amaze me how much touchy Pakistani's are when it comes to China, I was referring about the problem with Engine and in that I mentioned one more aircraft which keep crashing due to same engine and suddenly just because it Chinese Pakistani's are furious!

Hahaha its very funny man, you have to defend two nations at once. People can make you sad or angry or upset just by a mere mention of third country!!! Even Chinese dont get upset like you, you are truly loyal to Chinese, I dont want to use the word but you know it.

Yes, Russian engine are crap! J-10 will soon dump all Russian engine into the sea and swapped with domestic engine. Indian has no choice but to stick with Russian engine for their Sukhoi.

It amaze me how much touchy Pakistani's are when it comes to China, I was referring about the problem with Engine and in that I mentioned one more aircraft which keep crashing due to same engine and suddenly just because it Chinese Pakistani's are furious!

Hahaha its very funny man, you have to defend two nations at once. People can make you sad or angry or upset just by a mere mention of third country!!! Even Chinese dont get upset like you, you are truly loyal to Chinese, I dont want to use the word but you know it.

@wanglaokan @Beast @Two

Listen what Indian say about our loyal friendship....

Indian has no friends but I am not a fan of Russian engine. JF-17 will soon change engine to non-Russian too.
Carry on your WS-13 project.....As it will complete we will instantly start turning RD-93 to Ws-13

Carry on your WS-13 project.....As it will complete we will instantly start turning RD-93 to Ws-13
It has already achieve operational status but export may need to wait next year.

@wanglaokan @Beast @Two

Listen what Indian say about our loyal friendship....

Seriously you tagged Chinese because you tried to be more Chinese than Chinese themselves and people pointed that out! I am at loss of words man, I was talking about ENGINE and even your Chinese brother pointed that out. I appreciate such loyal friendship or whatever you call when people become so touchy, I really hope you dont reply in Mandarin cuz I dont know how to read it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom