What's new

Sukhoi Su-30 MKI - waltz in the sky

I cant help but feel SOME PEOPLE get very pissed off when they see a vedio or pictures of INDIA,s SU30MKI...

In many ways a real compliment.

I do believe the MKI in particular is not far behind the Typhoon & Rafale but until the MLU in post 2012 is started the EURO CANARDS are ahead...

Thats why despite all the cosy USA indo relations i stil believe MMRCA will be won by either Typhoon or rafael

we ppl r talking much about Su-30 mki .....while on the other hand China moving to modernise its airforce-...... we must to adopt latest tech from Russia n the US.....more western countries willing to sell their latest tech to India....

I hope F/A-18 super hornet wins MMRCA deal, but cant even deny the potency of Typhoon and Mig 35.

a mix of 2 aircraft would be fine, as GOI has approved an option to buy 70 additional aircraft than initially proposed 126 .

HAWKU bro as far as i know WIki aint a credible source for any infomation....its easy to change the information on wiki according to ur wish...so provide any other source link ....

Awesome low-speed maneuverability, but still can't beat J-11B or J-10B in real combat.

well i would just say that usaf expert's credit su30mki as the best variant of su30 platform flanker-H is has advanced PESA radar not an MMR........ has israeli avionics wich are considered best (there jammer is super awesome) and the weapon load carrying capacity is just gr8...most of the chinese jets use chinese or russian avionics...which isnt really considered topnotch as ruskies ain't that good at electronics and china ain't that experienced in avionics sector.........so right now if you wanna talk facts...then chinese don't have ny awesome stuff to offer but given the amount of money they are pumping in......its ny bodies guess where ppl's airforce will be in the next 30yrs....peace:cheers:

well i would just say that usaf expert's credit su30mki as the best variant of su30 platform flanker-H is has advanced PESA radar not an MMR........ has israeli avionics wich are considered best (there jammer is super awesome) and the weapon load carrying capacity is just gr8...most of the chinese jets use chinese or russian avionics...which isnt really considered topnotch as ruskies ain't that good at electronics and china ain't that experienced in avionics sector.........so right now if you wanna talk facts...then chinese don't have ny awesome stuff to offer but given the amount of money they are pumping in......its ny bodies guess where ppl's airforce will be in the next 30yrs....peace:cheers:

Well, I can forsee that happening in next 10 years. Just look how many concurrent Air force projects are going on in China at moment and how many Air -to-Air weapon programs are running there.

JF-17,J-10,J-10B,J-11B,J-15,JXX,AEW&C etc etc.and then missiles like Pl-12, Pl-13,PL-21 etc. China has gone passed from phase of establishing a reliable skilled force of engineers and technicians now they are just cultivating the frutis which i mentioned above:china:

Coming back to MKI, indeed a very tough challenge in sky for any Air force in the world to counter that's why PAF is going through a massive modernization program even then IAF will keep enjoy edge with its sheer size.

F 15 is nothing infront of these logicless people who never been shootdown man SU 30 is nuts against F 15

Well, I can forsee that happening in next 10 years. Just look how many concurrent Air force projects are going on in China at moment and how many Air -to-Air weapon programs are running there.

JF-17,J-10,J-10B,J-11B,J-15,JXX,AEW&C etc etc.and then missiles like Pl-12, Pl-13,PL-21 etc. China has gone passed from phase of establishing a reliable skilled force of engineers and technicians now they are just cultivating the frutis which i mentioned above:china:

Coming back to MKI, indeed a very tough challenge in sky for any Air force in the world to counter that's why PAF is going through a massive modernization program even then IAF will keep enjoy edge with its sheer size.

leave China wat abt pakistan? any development? no local made satellites also... and MKI's or far superior than current Chinese fighters..

we are try to build a Aircraft for atleast from mid 80's. your JF-17 is a copied version, and also PLAA not willing to include them.

Su-30MKI US $40 million
Eurofighter Typhoon €63 million
Rafale M US$90.5 million
JAS 39 Gripen US$40-61 million
F/A-18F Super Hornet US$54.7 million

so IAF or GOI will not prefer both Rafale & Euro Fighter...Chears...:india:

Back
Top Bottom