What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

It should belong to "Indian defence" section, MOD, please move thread to appropriate sub-forum.
See, every one love China, China should be a peaful leader with superior power, so every body will respect you like US.

You China have a chance to be a good Asea leader, don't miss it !

The Veteran Sergei Bogdan in PT-2 No.''52''

269667_10150248356448604_277917788603_7332588_5488846_n.jpg

:cheers:

I am totally lost on the headline of the article....INTAKE SECRETS REVEALED ? What secrets ? S- Shaped duct or something ?

Chief Naik has been a great ACM- just what was needed for IAF at the time and he can be assured he has left a great legacy for the IAF to continue to blossom.

True. I love the way in which he handled Maino Mafia and MMS'. The UPA was so pissed that Naik took all the defense grievances to public and getting them done. I really wish ACM-would-be Browne does the same or even better following Naik's example. About time the Joint Chief took some political forcefully from weak and corrupt government.

BTW can anyone translate what's the article talking about? That'd be a great help. Perhaps a Russian member could help. Thanks. :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Yes, march 23rd is written on the 2nd pic I guess.

It is May 23rd mate. That's the latest visit.

Meeting the Roosies is one thing but negotiation with them for delivery & spare parts, upgradation, price negotiation is another. Plus the red tape is humoungous.
So lets wait and watch as to in which century this prospective deal is clinched. I believe he is just on surveying the modern aircraft.
PAK FA (CONFUSING NAME)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom