What's new

Suicide bomber attacks Laki Marwat police station

Do we have the number of civilian death in paksitan every year? cuz in afghanistan HRW and other organizations publish the details of these deaths, either by the Taliban or NATO.

Yet Another IED Mubarak !!

It was not an IED, IED stands for Improvised Explosive Device i.e, when you use ordnance to fashion out a bomb for your self. This guy was a suicide bomber, BIG Difference.........

It was not an IED, IED stands for Improvised Explosive Device i.e, when you use ordnance to fashion out a bomb for your self. This guy was a suicide bomber, BIG Difference.........

He probably meant عید?

RIP the dead.
These monsters are returning to their pattern of daily suicide bombing.I wonder what will happen on Eid?:angry:

Well looks like their work is resuming again. So much for a lull in suicide attacks. Obviously enough cannot be said on the failure of the government, hence I will not say it.

Well looks like their work is resuming again. So much for a lull in suicide attacks. Obviously enough cannot be said on the failure of the government, hence I will not say it.

These attacks reek of desperation, the Talibs now want Shias and Sunnis to do the dirty work for them while they sit back and occasionally add fuel to the fire they wish to ignite...........not gonna happen, not in this country.

These attacks reek of desperation, the Talibs now want Shias and Sunnis to do the dirty work for them while they sit back and occasionally add fuel to the fire they wish to ignite...........not gonna happen, not in this country.

Why do people keep saying that? If i dig into the archives i can find posts far back as 2008 saying the same thing in almost every terrorist attack thread.

Desperate people are ones that lay low, keep a low profile. go off the radar and give a hoot about a tomahawk missile slamming into their cozy boudoirs.These guys clearly don't and they are capable of attacking government installations with the utmost of ease on almost a weekly basis and with a monthly attack that almost always gets international headlines. Despite however many daily press releases we read from ISPR of "tens of miscreants" being "eliminated from their hideouts"these attacks have gone unabated which makes me question the whole strategy.

Last edited:
Well, it's Ramazan, and the "real" Muslims have have to do suicide missions (Martydom operations) and of course there is the general cleanzing of those who are not "real" (read Saudi Wahabi) Muslims, you know it all goes with "Night of Power" and seeking atonement. You wanted "real" Islam, you got it, now stop your complaining.

May Allah give hidayat to these sick minded suicide bombers and their handlers.

Back
Top Bottom