What's new

Suicide blast at Mohmand Agency mosque during Friday prayers

india is desperate , it will resort of funding more terrorist activities

Afghans are behaving like short sighted lap dogs , they will be the worst off in the final outcome

Afghanistan & India are jointly sponsoring terrorism against Pakistan, but some how US is blind & deaf on all this & is continuing to only pressurise Pakistan, but the good thing is, PA are not taking US bulsh!t seriously & are doing their work with perfection against rented terrorists, which US couldn't do in Afghanistan for 10+ years.

At least 13 killed in suicide blast at Mohmand Agency mosque during Friday prayers

PESHAWAR: A suicide blast at a mosque in Mohmand Agency's Anbar tehsil during Friday prayers left at least 13 people dead.

At least 25 others were injured in the blast, a political administration source told DawnNews. A security source confirmed the explosion was a suicide blast, adding that the suicide attacker blew himself up in the verandah of the mosque.

Rescue operations are ongoing and those injured in the blast have been transported to District Headquarters Hospital Bajaur Agency.

This is a developing story that is being updated as the situation evolves. Initial reports in the media can sometimes be inaccurate. We will strive to ensure timeliness and accuracy by relying on credible sources such as qualified authorities and our staff reporters.

RIP :(

One more reason for Afghanistan and Pakistan to join forces and target these scum on both sides. Last week it was kabul and now its Mohammand.

@Khan_21 : so much for your safe statistics, you are living in a fool's paradise.

india is desperate , it will resort of funding more terrorist activities

Afghans are behaving like short sighted lap dogs , they will be the worst off in the final outcome

Do you really believe these balloonies that comes out of you? Blame Afghanistan, blame India, blame Isarel why not Africa?

Stop distinguishing between bad and good talis, otherwise these maggots wont stop.

Afghanistan & India are jointly sponsoring terrorism against Pakistan, but some how US is blind & deaf on all this & is continuing to only pressurise Pakistan, but the good thing is, PA are not taking US bulsh!t seriously & are doing their work with perfection against rented terrorists, which US couldn't do in Afghanistan for 10+ years.

Afghanistan suffers from it and doubt they are crazy enough to support any of this.

RIP :(

One more reason for Afghanistan and Pakistan to join forces and target these scum on both sides. Last week it was kabul and now its Mohammand.

@Khan_21 : so much for your safe statistics, you are living in a fool's paradise.

There is a difference between targeting kabul 20 times a month and a tribal agency in Pakistan somewhere near afghan border after a long time.

As for statistics . Notice how everything went south in 2014 as soon as zarb e azb started. Pakistan is where it was in 2005 -2006. It will take a year or two to completely finish them.

Screenshot_2016-09-17-00-28-28.png

There is a difference between targeting kabul 20 times a month and a tribal agency in Pakistan somewhere near afghan border after a long time.

As for statistics . Notice how everything went south in 2014 as soon as zarb e azb started. Pakistan is where it was in 2005 -2006. It will take a year or two to completely finish them.

View attachment 334997

Looks like civilians deaths will cross 600 this year, less then 2015 but I hope this doesn't become new normal.

R.I.P

i wonder how blaming India for every mess in pakistan is going to solve the issue for them ???

@hellfire

Unlike others we Afghans mourn this, there were

View attachment 334997

By that account you are saying that your fellow tribal people are lesser important than those in the capital?
Man its getting worse the more you spin it. Pakistan the power that you are showcasing is doing piss poor job if the statistics are compared to Iran, Saudi or India, I mean these are the guys that you should be in the league with. When was the last time that similar episode occurred in any of these countries?

Looks like civilians deaths will cross 600 this year, less then 2015 but I hope this doesn't become new normal.

That is my prices point, even 1 is too many.

Unless AF and Pak comes to terms, similar stuff will continue. Stop turning a blind eye to Afghan Talis, they are the same as TTP.

Unlike others we Afghans mourn this, there were

By that account you are saying that your fellow tribal people are lesser important than those in the capital?
Man its getting worse the more you spin it. Pakistan the power that you are showcasing is doing piss poor job if the statistics are compared to Iran, Saudi or India, I mean these are the guys that you should be in the league with. When was the last time that similar episode occurred in any of these countries?

That is my prices point, even 1 is too many.

Unless AF and Pak comes to terms, similar stuff will continue. Stop turning a blind eye to Afghan Talis, they are the same as TTP.

India has lost more people in terrorist attacks than Pakistan. During the 90's things got so worse in Kashmir that it almost got independance.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10G0TK

Militants slaughtered 14 people in Assam recently. Saudi Arabia has been getting waves of bomb blasts recently . Turkey has been having it worse than all of them.

Pak- afg scenerios are not related. When Pak backed mujahideen during the 80's we were a peaceful country. During the 90's even at our peak of support to taliban nothing happened here. Things didnt go ofcourse untill 2007 when Lal masjid episode happened. Things are being rectified as evident from the stats.

2013 = 3000 deaths
2016 = 457

Amazing progress if you ask me. Will take a year or two to completely wipe them off.

2013 = 3000 deaths
2016 = 457

Amazing progress if you ask me. Will take a year or two to completely wipe them off.

2016 isn't over yet, looks like TTP is active again. Sindh police foiled their attempt on eid day otherwise we may have been talking about 60-80 deaths in couple of days.

One word: Afghanistan

The answer would be given in Kabul.

Pata nahi yar kab dain ga answer. Seriously i dont even feel like commenting on such threads. Dont know whether to express grieve over this and anger over the repeated failure of this government to actually do something about Kabul.

Our media really only cares about ratings and not about innocent lives we lost. Talat Hussain rightly slammed media for ignoring blast Mohmend agency.

Pata nahi yar kab dain ga answer. Seriously i dont even feel like commenting on such threads. Dont know whether to express grieve over this and anger over the repeated failure of this government to actually do something about Kabul.
I think we have been too good to these thankless Afghanis. Why did PM extended Afghan refugees stay? This is how these thankless Afghanis reply.

I know there is frustration. The policy of cowardice that we adopted during Musharraf regime has a changed a bit but still in place even in this government too. To completely eliminate terrorism from this country we would have to go back to our forward aggressive policy of 70's and 80's. Till then such kind of events would happen.

Afghanistan is like a disgraceful rat. Till we used to treat it like a rat it won't dare do anything against Pakistan. Till we used to treat them as equals we are getting TTP and BLA in return.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom