What's new

Suicide blast at Mohmand Agency mosque during Friday prayers

Something I've also wondered. Peshawar in NWFP and Quetta in Balochistan seem to get attacked the most. Cities like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Karachi are not attacked nearly as much despite these being bigger and more important cities.

P.S- Rest in Peace to the deceased.

When these 2 cities are repeatedly attacked than why the sufficent security arrangement can be doen to protect them?

aHeavy-cache-of-explosives-recovered-in-Mohmand.jpg

RiP all of FATA will remain a risk till we dont have the same system in FATA as other prpvinces
Map_of_Pakistan,_with_Federally_Administered_Tribal_Areas_highlighted.PNG

When these 2 cities are repeatedly attacked than why the sufficent security arrangement can be done to protect them?
More Security measure are being taken. Remember Kalbhoshan Yadev Indian serving Naval Officer was captured in Baluchistan, sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan? More will be caught soon.

aHeavy-cache-of-explosives-recovered-in-Mohmand.jpg

RiP all of FATA will remain a risk till we dont have the same system in FATA as other prpvinces
federally administered = no state status, no government apparatus at a local level ?

why have those areas been left that way ?

federally administered = no state status, no government apparatus at a local level ?

Because we have idiots ruling this country.

More Security measure are being taken. Remember Kalbhoshan Yadev Indian serving Naval Officer was captured in Baluchistan, sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan? More will be caught soon.

That is good. Catch them fast. There is no meaning in catching one guy after a thousand person die.

I just dont understand how these people are spreading islam by killing people in mosques? What the **** is wrong with these people?

RIP
Brother It's Brain washing or for money nothing to do with Islam you know it better

We have defeated them.... now we need to crush them....

History books are full of methods to crush insurgencies... if applied properly to guilty only ...results will come...

We are too soft on them....

We didnt change the system British put in place to rule thos area there is no proper police system here the Khasadars/Razakars and FC are the security here and they too are streched out plus FATA has a very high gun ownership ratio and a porous border with Afghanistan thats why all the TTP leadership escaped to Afghanistan

I just dont understand how these people are spreading islam by killing people in mosques? What the **** is wrong with these people?
You actually think they are spreading Islam?

These guys are khawaarji dogs of hell. Don't be fooled by their beards and naked ankles high trousers. If you haven't figured this out in over 10 years of this fithna then i don't know what will.

You have to start at the pulpit where extremists mullah preach hate against the other... or the cowardly mullahs who refuse to recognize the evil within.

Pakistan needs to regulate the mosque and madrasas especially of the wahabbis where there is no oversight of what is being preached.

There needs to be street demonstrations against extremism not just online or in print... are we afraid to do so? Why?

Don't you think it's waaaay too late to ask such questions? Decades of terror attacks shows these guys don't stop at anything, literally, to spread terror and kill people, whether it's a mosque, a Quran or even Allah himself. Just try to prevent formation of such terror groups and obliterate those that already exist without asking further question about human morale of their attack, because it will not work.

RIP to the victims, I hope someday comes that we don't have to come here and repeat this RIP sentence for terror attacks that never seem to stop.

Back
Top Bottom