What's new

Sui-30MKI fighter jet goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
good... please don't quote me again i'm tired of seeing your circus in Indian Section everyday
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
After all you characters descend on PDF to learn and talking of circus, wonder who was the clown who first quoted me @ post#28 :D
Perhaps you missed the MKI's pilots craziness... go and see the pics and videos you'll know..
wait a minute because of your blind hatred towards India won't let you accept it:D
Errr... comprehension issues or an acute case of dementia settling in.....i believe we were talking about flypasts and displays on Republic Days in particular. :cheesy:

A fighter aircraft has gone missing and thread has become an amusement park for children.
@WAJsal

A fighter aircraft has gone missing and thread has become an amusement park for children.
@WAJsal
My dear scopionx, all we're asking is.....

Did you find it? 12pm
Did you find it? 01pm
Did you find it? 02pm
Did you find it? 03pm
Did you find it? 04pm
Did you find it? 05pm

I guess this is one of those planes.......

ffer.jpg

Sir jee kal strike. Sir app kal Tak intezar karain...........

My dear scopionx, all we're asking is.....

Did you find it? 12pm
Did you find it? 01pm
Did you find it? 02pm
Did you find it? 03pm
Did you find it? 04pm
Did you find it? 05pm
Do you hope to be informed about it only when someone tells you about it on this forum? The search operation is going on. It's a difficult, mountainous terrine which makes the searching ops difficult, I guess.

Do you hope to be informed about it only when someone tells you about it on this forum? The search operation is going on. It's a difficult, mountainous terrine which makes the searching ops difficult, I guess.
Are you sure it crashed within India's LOC?

My prayers and wishes for the pilots. May you find the lost plane soon. In case you need any support from our end, do give our GHQ a call.

Are you sure it crashed within India?
Are they ever sure of anything?

praying for the safety of the pilot and plane
hope to receive comforting news soon
I want pilots safe, at this point, it does not look plane is safe. Also, do you think there is a possibility of Chinese SAM attack?

what are the chances of it being crashed at Chinese side of the border which will be inaccessible for Indian search team(s) ? 6 hrs is a long time...I don't remember last time it took so long to point out the crash site either from Pakistani or Indian.

My prayers and wishes for the pilots. May you find the lost plane soon. In case you need any support from our end, do give our GHQ a call.

Are they ever sure of anything?
I lost my hope on your GHQ given their performance data from the past.

Are you sure it crashed within India's LOC?
We and the Chinese are not in war. If anything happened of that kind, I am sure your country would have informed us by now. PDF is not the real world.

I lost my hope on your GHQ given their performance data from the past.

We and the Chinese are not in war. If anything happened of that kind, I am sure your country would have informed us by now. PDF is not the real world.
I understand.

Ask Chinese. They (might) know where it is given the (cough) close (cough) proximity. C'mon, no harm in asking the chinese.

what are the chances of it being crashed at Chinese side of the border which will be inaccessible for Indian search team(s) ? 6 hrs is a long time...I don't remember last time it took so long to point out the crash site either from Pakistani or Indian.
I already said, we and the Chinese are not at each other's throat as one can easily presume on this forum. China is a responsible state and they will co-operate fully if such thing happens.

I already said, we and the Chinese are not at each other's throat as one can easily presume on this forum. China is a responsible state and they will co-operate fully if such thing happens.
Let not to try get ahead of ourself. If it so, we will investigate whether the fighter had surpassed the LOC before it crashed.

Let not to try get ahead of ourself. If it so, we will investigate whether the fighter had surpassed the LOC before it crashed.
Had our jets violated your airspace, I think we would have known it by now. And what I said is not going ahead of ourselves. This is what two amicable neighbours do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom