What's new

Sui-30MKI fighter jet goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you too agree that it is a possibility.

Hence, the question arises, IF INDEED CHINA SHOT DOWN Indian Jet, what can India do about it?
Can't have a plan to takle it since its still Unclear till now :coffee:
They can't maintain these sophisticated machine.
Says who .....:coffee:
Themself producing cheap copies of the russian jets..:close_tema:

There is another possibility that the plane could be hijacked by aliens.
well not so sure about it as it is India not america or European union where they usually visit for winters :hitwall:

Only aliens with higher-dimension tech could prevent the pilots from sending out any SOS signal.

I was actually enjoying another Indian circus unfolding on LOC.

As for as republic day is concerned, even with twin engines, you only have the confidence of a simple vertical charlie. :D

good... please don't quote me again i'm tired of seeing your circus in Indian Section everyday
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Perhaps you missed the MKI's pilots craziness... go and see the pics and videos you'll know..
wait a minute because of your blind hatred towards India won't let you accept it:D

I'm just saying it.
Keep saying. These indian immigrants are on a tight leash here on our PAKISTANI defence forum where we treat them for what they are....... $hit.

You, on the other hand, my Chinese friend, are more than welcome to speak your heart out and while you're at it, give these baboons a few kicks on their stinky bums.

There's a saying that PAF was flying twin engine jets when half the Indian public slept under bridges.
images

images

And what about my fav, the fantan...

full

6 hrs now - no word on the plane whereabouts and its pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom