What's new

Suggest old/senior members to be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be unbanning a few old/senior members who i think deserve another chance after perhaps being unfairly banned before.

Please let me know about them through PM or visitor messages and i will give them another chance.

Thanks.

Unfairly is one thing and someone getting banned for creating thousand multiple IDs is another as your rules say that it leads to permanent IP ban.

so first you should clarify if multiple ID owners also come under UNFAIRLY banned phenomenon ?

2. As you said Old/Senior members so it means members should be suggesting only old/senior members for unbanning ?

My list one by one

donrahul
: An Indian member; he was banned i guess about 2 years back for a small mistake so if possible unban him. He is an old member though not senior.

i wanted to suggest Patrician [/U] But since he has been having too many multiple IDs so rules should be applied to all equally .

3. Webby why you had to ask the members here for unbanning them ?? you know well here a biased list will come up from all sides . If you guys want to oblige anyone out of your own liking then do it we have no power to stop you :)

He uses the worth dirtiest uncivilized language on earth and had been banned on his own forums too for the same reason.

He also uses the fillthiest abuses against Islam and our Prophet (PBUH). so i dont see any reason to unban the dirrt

Oh....shame

Unfairly is one thing and someone getting banned for creating thousand multiple IDs is another as your rules say that it leads to permanent IP ban.

so first you should clarify if multiple ID owners also come under UNFAIRLY banned phenomenon ?

2. As you said Old/Senior members so it means members should be suggesting only old/senior members for unbanning ?

My list one by one

donrahul
: An Indian member; he was banned i guess about 2 years back for a small mistake so if possible unban him. He is an old member though not senior.

i wanted to suggest Patrician [/U] But since he has been having too many multiple IDs so rules should be applied to all equally .

3. Webby why you had to ask the members here for unbanning them ?? you know well here a biased list will come up from all sides . If you guys want to oblige anyone out of your own liking then do it we have no power to stop you :)

This has been the most sensible post thus far.

Judas Iscariote
RobbieS
divya
gogbot
Tshering22
DarkStar
toxic_pus
vsdoc
Moscow
Yeti

Darkstar & NEO

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

i see toxic_pus,vsdoc and moscow are everybodys favourite.

One of the best known Trolls in Defence.pk history.

lol, the soft side of webmaster

munir, thanks, i dunni why he was banned, he was a good member

Divya again i use to like her threads and there should be female poster from all sides
500 Israel
jana pakistan

Bring back Divya she was funny!! and Judas Iscariote & Yeti was who banned unfairly

toxic_pus(ram gorur :P), vinod2070, neo, salim

My list one by one

donrahul

someone creating multiple profile only means he really likes the forum! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom