What's new

Suggest old/senior members to be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: damn i told you not to make trillion you will need going through pain of searching.

chal koi nai tareef kee ha iss liay not reporting :P

He's just flirting, ignore the troll :rofl:

Ya man!
how can i forget Tshering22, after all he's my neighbor :P

Hey im not flirting im just paying the lady a complement :eek: you see Andross knows how to treat a lady :agree:

where is Karan, ramu , xinix???

Karan is voluntarily retired, a bit like your nephew Seiko:azn:. Both of them were good.A pity they don't turn up. Ramu was someone who was good and needs to be unbanned. Toxic_pus was a casualty of getting on the wrong side of a administrator during a heated debate on Kashmir. Thought it very unfair, he was easily one of the best posters around and brought a wealth of knowledge with him.Deepak75 was another guy who got banned in the same discussion & I believe that he was another one who brought some class into a debate. Would like to see them back.

Karan is voluntarily retired, a bit like your nephew Seiko:azn:. Both of them were good.A pity they don't turn up. Ramu was someone who was good and needs to be unbanned. Toxic_pus was a casualty of getting on the wrong side of a administrator during a heated debate on Kashmir. Thought it very unfair, he was easily one of the best posters around and brought a wealth of knowledge with him.Deepak75 was another guy who got banned in the same discussion & I believe that he was another one who brought some class into a debate. Would like to see them back.

Ramu is not on the banned list..

Seiko is gone.. wont be back since he shifted the job..

And whats wrong with XINiX... why is he not posting but still online ..... lurking???

Jana ji i wanted to say
You are a girl and you are from pakistan side
500 representing israel
divya was there for us but she got banned so bring her back

divya was not a senior member. she was another typical annoying indian. that trash being cleared away is great for this forum.

Another elite un-banned member BULL;no signs of him either!!!!!!!!!!!
Also members like stealth-assassin(Flintlock) and Beckham are nowhere to be seen!!!

Thread closed for moderation.

The management might consider BANNING some people here for their poor behaviour.

Not so sure about any decisive decision on UNBANNING. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom