What's new

Suggest nominees for Junior Think Tank Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang Galore, Capt Popeye, Fateh71

Joe Shearer deserves to be a THINK TANK.

I am asking for public opinion from this thread, the final results and voting would be done in Seniors Cafe. The nominees are to be selected from top scorers of this thread.

Why do I have this strange feeling that there is a large target painted on the seat of my pants? :unsure:

Sir, I was merely pointing out to the members who nominated you for a junior tag that you have a far prestigious seasoned tag already

TTs (pakistani members) and PROFESSIONALS (other nationalities) come on top of the food chain :tup:

As far as I know PROFESSIONALS & TTs have the seniors cafe access by default so no voting is required for their access!

I might be a new member here, but before getting a membership I whave been lurking here for a good 2 years and have read a lot of thread by different users on this site. My reccomendations:

India: Bang Galore, Abingdonboy, Jat Balwan
Pakistan: FaujHistorian, Armstrong
Afghanistan: Sher Malang (also the lone Afghan here I think :P )

FaujHistorian and please also vote me..im serious to have this tag.

my vote wouldn't count so won't say anything regarding that, but there are some amazing posters in the proposed list. Hopefully one day i will make it on the list as well. :)

By the way the title JR Think-Tank seems condescending as if their contribution is inferior to Think-Tanks

It would be better if the present Think-Tanks are named Sr Think Tank, and Jr Think Tank as Think-Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom