What's new

Suggest nominees for Junior Think Tank Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh you're just jealous that I got more girls with my 'Junior Think Tank' title then you did ! Heck they call you 'Choootaaa' instead of 'Junior Think Tank' ! :P Isss liyee taaakeiii tu PDF chooor ka exams ki tiyaarii kar ! :angry:
Ticker is a girl. :woot:
Jealous. Gals on a anonymous forum...:lol:....

Who cares what people call me, I have support of so many good friends. All around the world. I respect the title but believe me, at the end of the day, all that counts is these friends. :cheers:

From the opinions in this thread, these are the names of members, and the votes they have achieved.
(Notice: You need 8+ votes to join the group, and votes must be from Jr.TT, Think Tanks, Administrators, Senior Moderators and Moderators.)

4- AhaseebA (Votes from: Last Hope, KRAIT, Safriz, Nuclearpak)
4- Faujhistorian (Votes from: Last Hope, Armstrong, Nuclearpak, KRAIT)
2- Ticker (Votes from: Last Hope, Armstrong)
1- mjnaushad (Votes from: Last Hope)
2- TOPGUN (Votes from: Last Hope, KRAIT)
1- Don Jaguar (Votes from: Last Hope)
1- arp2041 (Votes from: KRAIT)
1- Nishan_101 (Votes from: KRAIT)
0- friendly_troll96
0- Jat Balwan
1- RazPak (Votes from: Last Hope)
0- 500

Other names are left out because of their poor reputation.

Some of the names above are the same ones I had recommended to admins privately, so it's good to see them again.

I won't identify them so as not to influence anything, but I would also recommend geographic diversity to spice up the mix. TT is for Pakistanis only, but Jr. TT can get the party going.

Ticker is a girl. :woot:
Jealous. Gals on a anonymous forum...:lol:....

Who cares what people call me, I have support of so many good friends. All around the world. I respect the title but believe me, at the end of the day, all that counts is these friends. :cheers:

Oh Christ no ! :blink:

Hes a big burly specimen of a Pashtun ! :rofl:

Some of the names above are the same ones I had recommended to admins privately, so it's good to see them again.

I won't identify them so as not to influence anything, but I would also recommend geographic diversity to spice up the mix. TT is for Pakistanis only, but Jr. TT can get the party going.

Of the members who are to vote for this Group, Think Tanks count. You may cast your votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom