What's new

Suggest me some nice foreign movies with English subtitle

a little princess 95, british movie, wicker man british movie, all of them are great, in brudges irish movie, the downfall german movie, spirited away japanese animated movie, very good movie, the quiet earth, kiwi scifi movie, very good, the tree australian moviie

I dont like animated movies and also scifi..these robot and machine character don't appeal me..I like the characters of the movies which very much relate to our real life

Kite runner

The kite runner could be much better if it remain the story of friendship without all these political propaganda against talibans to paint all of them as evil as possible but agree with you Iranian have unique stories without any fake glamour

evil_deadBest.jpg

I dont like animated movies and also scifi..these robot and machine character don't appeal me..I like the characters of the movies which very much relate to our real life

its not normal scifi, watch it and then praise me, also its not normal animated, watch it and then tell me, both have very good story

Well, i didn't know that. Thanks.

It is ok. Now you know and that is what matters. By the way, I would appreciate if you edit your comment and remove the videos from my quote in your post, so that the page can remain clean. Reposting the videos only makes the page heavy. Thanks again.

its not normal scifi, watch it and then praise me, also its not normal animated, watch it and then tell me, both have very good story

Ok will give it a try

and will praise you if it appeal me :D

right now i am writing down these tittle to download it from ******** and will watch it during Xmas holidays

watch city of lights (hope i have the right or if some one know the right name can sugest its a movie on rio gangsters in brazil lanuage is portugese

Before Sunset (for the romantics & deep thinkers)

In this World (Pakhto movie, shot in Pakistan & other countries)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom