What's new

Sudarshan News TV Report: Hindu Muslim riots are On in West Bengal

hindus deserve to get killed like helpless dogs until they decide to fight for their religion and country. Good job muslims of bengal, keep killing these fools so maybe one day the "sickular" hindus can finally wake up.

Funny thing is all these sickular hindus that were bashing me the other day for hindutva in this forum will come running to RSS/Shiv Sena/other Hindutva parties for protection from these very same practitioners of religion of peace :whistle: Am I right now @Joe Shearer @scorpionx ? Hope you guys dont die in the riots becaus of the peaceful Muslims...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey KS..
IS this Lord Shiva pic in your profile.. Can you give it to me.. I searched on google but didn't get. I also tried to PM you but it say that i need to touch 10000 posts :D which is impossible for me to do.

Regards

arav rana

Hindus riot only when in overwhelming majority.

When in minority, Hindus are the most docile and SHANT people

They hate Jews, they hate Christian, they hate Hindu, they hate Bhudhish.. They hate atheist..

So koi bacha ho to bta do bhai..

Hey KS..
IS this Lord Shiva pic in your profile.. Can you give it to me.. I searched on google but didn't get. I also tried to PM you but it say that i need to touch 10000 posts :D which is impossible for me to do.

Regards

arav rana

Sent you a PM with the url.

Yes its Lord Shiva fan art.

And same media ll cry river if 1 muslim is dead and when 100 hindu are dead, they ll say 1 hindu is killed by special community . and if when 1 muslim is dead, they ll say 100 muslims are dead bu hindu.. Extremist hindus and bullsh!t.

And if you think these muslims extremist cares a bit for country. forget it.. Tell me 1 single state , where we didn't face riots becz of them.

I think you have the statistics reversed. 100 Muslims die for every one dead hindu. Remember Godhra.

Hindus have a penchant for becoming victims and playing victim card.

It is hilarious how Hindu mind works.

Drama Queens like @KRAIT crack me up.

The authorities are not stopping because of political pressure so as to not upset any votebank. That is the problem. Like for example few days before a police officer was murdered on duty by a Trinamool party leader (a Muslim) and what Mamata did ? Instead of initiating action against the TMC leader who was responsible for the murder sacked the police chief for god-knows-what reason.

People are being sent in trucks from Kolkata to riot and the Hindus are hopelessly outnumbered there.

No outrage on media and no intellectuals screaming from rooftops about communalism.

This is what "secularism" has given for the Hindus in this country. I know I am sounding harsh, but truth is seldom sweet.

I favor secularism as it was intended to be, not this kind of bastardized version which instead of integrating people into one nation is further dividing them into votebanks and solidifying the fissures.

No its not a rumor.

Calcutta along with adjoining areas was a muslim dominated area and should have been given to Pak or in todays term it should have been a part of bangladesh...Obviously when Hindus try to suppress muslims by all means it can work in other parts of India where muslims aint in majority but places like calcutta and kashmir will give a volatile response to such suppressions.

@Oscar At least I expect from you that you will delete this thread as it may fuel or cause more riots if it is happening.

Sorry, No idea what is happening.. Too busy with Business case studies.
Somebody who has an idea with the situation would be of better help.

Calcutta along with adjoining areas was a muslim dominated area and should have been given to Pak or in todays term it should have been a part of bangladesh...Obviously when Hindus try to suppress muslims by all means it can work in other parts of India where muslims aint in majority but places like calcutta and kashmir will give a volatile response to such suppressions.

Calcutta was not Muslim majority, only Muslim majority area India got was Murshidabad in exchange for Khulna. Yes but Lahore and karachi were Hindu/Sikh majority. Get your facts correct.

I think this and the various other riots prove that if Muslims are going to live in India, we need to convert India into a strong Hindu state which gives Muslims quick and powerful response every time they riot. India can only be a true secular country if there are no Muslims in it. There is a reason there barely any countries that are secular where Muslims are in majority. These Muslims will cry "Secularism Secularism" when they are in minority, but the moment they turn into majority will start killing minorities and forcefully converting them like in Pak and BD after partition.

From the thousands of riots Muslims have been doing in our precious country, it is true that Two Nation Theory was right, that Muslims are not fit to live with Hindus or any other religion in India. All they can do is riot and kill (they have started 12 riots already in the last year), violence seems to be all they are taught. We need to do something about this, before this cancer spreads to the whole nation and destroys us.

I expect strict action for this riot, for every Hindu killed, there must be 10 Muslims, maybe then they will understand what they are dealing with.

Yes, After they "kidnaped" a girl.

Like Dhule, earlier police said "only" muslims were violent. Later when they were caught.

Always in news it will be reported as muslims started first...its almost every time. Either communal police force dictates this to media. Or they ask local hindu leaders about the incidents.

I myself witnessed a riot in my home town...all news reports reported totally different picture.
I would never ever trust what appeared in news and what police reports. Rather if any fact finding team (of some activists) later reports anything, i would blive it.

Anyways, whoever started it doesnt matter. But every one responsible for innocents death, propertly loss are really criminals.

So a girl gets kidnapped (not killed) and you burn a train full of Hindus and kill 59 people. Is this your justification. Then killing muslims in Gujrat riots was also justified in response to killing Hindus. Isn't it?

Kidnappings happen everyday in India. When someone gets kidnapped you don't go and burn innocent women and children. You go to the Police and file an FIR.

I think you have the statistics reversed. 100 Muslims die for every one dead hindu. Remember Godhra.

Hindus have a penchant for becoming victims and playing victim card.

It is hilarious how Hindu mind works.

Drama Queens like @KRAIT crack me up.

Hindu were also killed in 1/3 of total human life lost.
So this is a pretty good score for a minority who is less then 20% in a state,

N i remember Godhra, where announcement were made through mosque, more then thousand people gathered and burn train.

btw who started Riots ?

Oh guys, learn something from our neighbors..., everyday thousand of people die in sunni shia wahabi riots but not a single thread here.!!!

You must have woke up from a deep COMA, my friend...

There are threads GALORE on such topics.

Look around.:D

Calcutta is not muslim majority, can you tel me how the Hindu/Sikh majority city become complete Muslim majority city... with minute population of Hindu's and Sikh... speak for your self before posting some thing ...

Back
Top Bottom