What's new

Sudarshan News TV Report: Hindu Muslim riots are On in West Bengal

I hope saffron hindu extremists will get punishment of lifetime.

1. There are nearly 57 Muslim countries. Show one Muslim country which provides Haj subsidy.
2. Show one Muslim country where Hindus are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India?
3. Show one Muslim country which has a Non-Muslim as its President or Prime Minister.

welcome to pdf mate.

Send all Muslim rioters to Pakistan. Send all Hindu rioters to Pakistan. Send Sonia and MMS to Pakistan together with 70% of our corrupt officials and politicians. Send all those bollywood actors to Pakistan. Send all maoists to Pakistan. Do what Fidel Castro did. He sent all trouble makers in Cuba to the USA. We don't need boats. All we need is a hole in the fence across the borders. In return, we will accept Hina Rabbani Khar :D

i support you.:raise:

UN Charter says that minority means less than 10% of the population. How can Muslims, who are nearly 14% in India be called a minority?
this is not the first time this happened in mamta's regime... the hindus suffered in "deganga" (n-24 pngs) at the leadership of haji nurul..the MP!!! i think hindus should hold both TMC and the left for these atrocities

Two vessel when kept together will keep on making a noise now and then...Bade Bade Deshon mein Chooti Chooti baatien hoti rehti hain..

Ur Pakistan is a Islamic State ..but still Shia-Sunni fights.:azn:

50 saal ki nafrat itni jaldi thodi khatam hogi.....waqt lagta hain zakhm barne ko:cheers:

I wonder you know the difference between RIOTS and TERRORISM?
In Pakistan, there is not a single neighborhood where Shia and Sunni are not living together. Target killing by terrorist organizations (backed by some countries) is a different thing then riots (which India has a rich history of).
So stay on thread topic, don't try to bring Pakistan into this. Answer your shining secular state riots record against Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and Dallits.

Kisi ko chora hy India mai RSS, Bajrang Dal or Shiv Sena ne...??

PS: Shias hate India more then Sunnis. That's i can tell you for sure. Shukar karo they have their attention towards Israel right now. India koi ziada dur nahi..

To date there have been no shia-sunni riots...and killing is done by terrorist organisations.... Im a living example ...... my father is a sunni and mother is shia ... even i follow shia sect.... so now run along be a good chap.

If examples are treated as a a barometer of any facts...then of course India is a perfect place to stay on...Every terrorist or evil people in the society has always an excuse...Based on their excuse they morally try to console themselves...
It is also a fact....India has a long way to go....We are not perfect but again we are always striving for perfection....trying to become secular and democratic nation in such a highly polarized neighourhood where nations are buid based on religion, is definitely a challenging act....And again...we are only 65 years old..I hope and pray GOD...we will achive our perfection in my generation..

Now coming to your example that your familly has both Shia and Sunni and that it is the terrorist who creates division rather than the people, mate...this is the kind of mindset that has brought pakistan to such a situation today....If marrying Shia and Sunni is a criteria for communal harmony then beleive me....there should not be any Hindu Muslim riot in India....Let aise any one...in my family itself my brothers are married to Muslim girls from Lucknow....Does that mean that polarization do not exist?...
Damn no.... polarization exists in my society and as long as we do not accept it, then we can not even think about removing it...
Same goes to Pakistan society too...as long as your people do not accept that in the quest of being called as "Better Muslim/true Muslim" your society has created monster out of its own...If you don't remove these Monsters....I fear forget about India, Pakistan will be struggling to be whatever it is today by fighting with those monsters every day in the future..And i pray to GOD...I should not see this kind of situation in my neighorhood nations..

I wonder you know the difference between RIOTS and TERRORISM?
In Pakistan, there is not a single neighborhood where Shia and Sunni are not living together. Target killing by terrorist organizations (backed by some countries) is a different thing then riots (which India has a rich history of).
So stay on thread topic, don't try to bring Pakistan into this. Answer your shining secular state riots record against Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and Dallits.

Kisi ko chora hy India mai RSS, Bajrang Dal or Shiv Sena ne...??

PS: Shias hate India more then Sunnis. That's i can tell you for sure. Shukar karo they have their attention towards Israel right now. India koi ziada dur nahi..

Bolded part is more famous in pakistan than india.
Shia's are among most peaceful muslim community and most of the problems are sunni originated.

But with out a track...... Just watched all the news channels (what ever available to me).... i couldn't find this news
It is illegal I think to show this with communal colors. Even the local news channels are not showing here.

It has been proved by the investigating commission that Fire started from inside. Not by the Muslims from outside.

Banerjee commision report ???????? already debunked Hon. Gujarat High Court ruled that the panel was "unconstitutional, illegal and null and void", and declared its formation as a "colourable exercise of power with malafide intentions" ....plus 31 muslims convicted in Godhra train burning case

Dude, don't you know??? It is via the internet we find excuses to create more trouble. Like the video against islam, I watched it on YOUTUBE and then was protesting. See we make good use of technology LOL

People who were protecting over Video. Well more then 90% didn't see the video..
Why ? Because youtube was already ban.

But tell me, did you go to protest and burn public properties ?? well Big NO..

Back
Top Bottom