What's new

Sudarshan News TV Report: Hindu Muslim riots are On in West Bengal

Secularisim at its Best in Bengal.
BDj5Lw-CEAI7fDN.jpg

@KRAIT is this a rumor or true?

Sir, with due respect, it may be a rumor or it may indeed be true, whatever it is, it's a LOCAL INDIAN NEWS, nothing to do with PDF, Your very own rule, don't understand why this thread has run for 10 pages.

Also, the OP is either a false flagger or a multiple ID holder, will request you to close this thread as well as look into the credibility of the OP.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying this a Hindu-Muslim riot is a misnomer.

Its a one-sided rioting of Muslims looting and burning Hindu villages.

Welcome to 21st century West Bengal - the land of intellectuals.:rolleyes:

Yes, After they "kidnaped" a girl.

NO..that your brainfart.

How can a bogey full of women and children with only few men who stopped for a few minutes in Godhra station kidnap a girl ? And how could the mob in a few minutes assemble and get all the necessary petrol, crowbars etc to burn down the bogey ?

Please dont peddle lies on a case that has been discussed to death in courts of law and the judgement given.

If the news and the pictures are true, then they point towards a riot where Hindus have been attacked.

And we have all kinds of trolls attacking Hindus for the riot. This makes no sense to me, but I propose if this mindset can be deciphered, we may find the key to winning the war on terror.

@KRAIT is this a rumor or true?

Sir i don't see any INDIAN media mentioned about it, even it is true. not good allowing such sensitive matter to discuss here. might cause more trouble... most of pakistani members trying to get personal scores... so becareful. about it ...

Indians, do not start blaming each other.. Hope authorities can stop this before its too late..

The authorities are not stopping because of political pressure so as to not upset any votebank. That is the problem. Like for example few days before a police officer was murdered on duty by a Trinamool party leader (a Muslim) and what Mamata did ? Instead of initiating action against the TMC leader who was responsible for the murder sacked the police chief for god-knows-what reason.

People are being sent in trucks from Kolkata to riot and the Hindus are hopelessly outnumbered there.

No outrage on media and no intellectuals screaming from rooftops about communalism.

This is what "secularism" has given for the Hindus in this country. I know I am sounding harsh, but truth is seldom sweet.

I favor secularism as it was intended to be, not this kind of bastardized version which instead of integrating people into one nation is further dividing them into votebanks and solidifying the fissures.

@WebMaster nothing on news(t.v) till now.must b rumor.
Its better to close this thread

No its not a rumor.

The thread should remain open until it is confirmed or proven otherwise-

^^^ what kinda idiocy it is... if the thread is about pakistan you will say not reliable source, thread should be close until it is official blah blah... snake tongue..

^^^ what kinda idiocy it is... if the thread is about pakistan you will say not reliable source, thread should be close until it is official blah blah... snake tongue..

That has never happened so shall this- :coffee:-
We hv even crossed 100 pages on threads based on rumors-

Congress have been importing truck load of bangali muslims and they are spreading in assam( already changed demography there) and nothing is hidden in bengal where a mental lady is ruling.

and whole india is fooled on the bases of secularism :hitwall: and those who will raise voice will be called as terrorist.

That has never happened so shall this- :coffee:-
We hv even crossed 100 pages on threads based on rumors-

You should understand the Sensitivity of the Issue, internet can cause more trouble.... so be aware...

Anyway not to stretch this thread - I have said many times and will repeat, I have no hope for Bengal. That state with a grand past will continue to spiral down a bottom less pit with one section of its citizens stuck on their glorious past with no thought about the future, another section of its citizens trying to become more "pure", its intellectual class caught in a time warp and its political class trying to outdo one another in competitive communism and communalism.

Back
Top Bottom