What's new

Sudarshan News TV Report: Hindu Muslim riots are On in West Bengal

Riots just don't happen. It's always organized by political elements. Afghanistan, Pakistan and BD must extert all pressure on the Delhi govt to quell this immediately. Being a nation of Bengalee Muslims, BD has a major role to play here. But alas, being under an Indian planted govt GOB cannot be expected to exercise its obligations to the Muslims as well as Bengalees of IOB (Indian Occupied Bengal).

Everything is peaceful except where troublemaking morons are making trouble. Nobody in Bengal will go running to any of the creeps you have mentioned even if there was trouble.

Joe Shearer,

people of Bengal are clueless and rudderless because of people like you.

They deserve way better than pseudo Marxist like you.

Joe Shearer,

people of Bengal are clueless and rudderless because of people like you.

They deserve way better than pseudo Marxist like you.

I agree that they deserve better. Unfortunately I disagree with the populist and shallow notions of the government in power, just as I opposed the corruption, mechanical applications of Marxism and thinly disguised caste-based rule of the previous regime.

As it happens, I am neither a Marxist nor a pseudo-Marxist.

Try again.

whatever.

You and your good boy wins gold medal fundaes.

So at last the mystery is solved: we know what makes you tick. All you wanted was a gold medal and someone to call you a good boy.

You poor child.

some Bengali may report your post.

Are You kidding?:lol:

they destroyed and looted some 300 hundred houses ,a police officer and CRPF jawan injured ,they Molested some women and u claim it as a small matter ...

I hope law and administrations will nab those outsider goons as early as possible and also those perpetrators who are behind the ghastly murder.

Moronic comment from a 10 yr old.
Despite having 25 % muslim population. WB has witnessed relative less comunal violance throughout the history and most of the time people live with communal harmony

Why live in the past ?

Lets think about what the future portends.

And that is muslims in WB who used to be less muslim and more Bengali are becoming more muslim and less Bengali.

p.s.: that somehow holds true for my state too, though in a smaller way right now.

Same with Kerala.............

burrr,,,please dont start about Kerala. You think people dont know about the ground situation in Kerala ?

Kerala is a communal tinderbox that is biding its time to explode, atleast in the northern parts.

Still this thread is running good...... Havent seen the news yet on national media.......

The authorities are not stopping because of political pressure so as to not upset any votebank. That is the problem. Like for example few days before a police officer was murdered on duty by a Trinamool party leader (a Muslim) and what Mamata did ? Instead of initiating action against the TMC leader who was responsible for the murder sacked the police chief for god-knows-what reason.

People are being sent in trucks from Kolkata to riot and the Hindus are hopelessly outnumbered there.

No outrage on media and no intellectuals screaming from rooftops about communalism.

This is what "secularism" has given for the Hindus in this country. I know I am sounding harsh, but truth is seldom sweet.

I favor secularism as it was intended to be, not this kind of bastardized version which instead of integrating people into one nation is further dividing them into votebanks and solidifying the fissures.

The problem with this is Hindus were forced to join factions like RSS and Bajrangdal because they will realise the so called secular parties wont be able to help them.. This will lead to polarisation and people will start hating each other a lot more than now.. In the end nation is going to suffer.. Hope this vote bank politics ends and sanity prevails in that area..

So a girl gets kidnapped (not killed) and you burn a train full of Hindus and kill 59 people. Is this your justification. Then killing muslims in Gujrat riots was also justified in response to killing Hindus. Isn't it?

Kidnappings happen everyday in India. When someone gets kidnapped you don't go and burn innocent women and children. You go to the Police and file an FIR.

No brother, i dint justify. How you can not justify godra burning because one girl was kidnapped, in the same way burning of 58 people travelled ticketless to disputed land just to create some trouble in society will not justify killing and raping of innocent muslims. Like you said, they should file an FIR.

Morover many here try to justify gujrat riots questioning who started it..first...i just answered them, it wasnt actually started by muslims.

Saying this a Hindu-Muslim riot is a misnomer.

Its a one-sided rioting of Muslims looting and burning Hindu villages.

Welcome to 21st century West Bengal - the land of intellectuals.:rolleyes:

NO..that your brainfart.

How can a bogey full of women and children with only few men who stopped for a few minutes in Godhra station kidnap a girl ? And how could the mob in a few minutes assemble and get all the necessary petrol, crowbars etc to burn down the bogey ?

Please dont peddle lies on a case that has been discussed to death in courts of law and the judgement given.

7:43 am. 27 February 2002. The Sabarmati Express, carrying karsevaks returning from Ayodhya, arrives at platform No. 1 The train is five hours late. Scheduled arrival was 2:55 am.

Back
Top Bottom