Clearly it says in brackets except qazi essa and hafizullah sahab

not sure why youthias think other wise

Well that's a problem isn't it

Because that's a large swath of population

I don't support this language, Insafis are not youthias

Because that's a large swath of population

nope.

only a minority...

think and apply your self... if really there was large scale support for bastards then why not hold elections?....

why?

because every intel report suggest with out doubt Khan is most popular leader by a miles..

nope.

only a minority...

think and apply your self... if really there was large scale support for bastards then why not hold elections?....

why?

because every intel report suggest with out doubt Khan is most popular leader by a miles..
I hope you are right

But if that's the case hybrid regime isn't going to stand long

So what's the end game by the army?
Asim munir will be chief for life ??

I don't support this language, Insafis are not youthias
:what::what::what:

Profile hacked

I hope you are right

of course I am ..always 8-)

But if that's the case hybrid regime isn't going to stand long

at some point the economy will meltdown and then the tide will turn... Indonesia, Romania, Iran are examples. Dictatorship only works if there is a fair exchange of economic prosperity
So what's the end game by the army?
Asim munir will be chief for life ??

end game is a terrible end for them... unlike previous martial law take overs people like Ayub and Musharaf actually did some good work and they had high IQs which is why they were able sustain for time they did.

this bunch of generals are quite frankly the dumbest , untalented and vision lacking rulers I have ever seen and their alternatives the PDM are dumber than indians on PDF

Last edited:
My narrative has been mechanized and armored warfare along with CAS for taking out enemy armor and other targets along with a good logistical support and combined arms warfare, does that help ? Some of the ideas were close to reality and got them seen inculcated into PA doctrine and formations.

You know for every piece of military weapon information or specs or technicality, it required study, not just knowledge and exposure or experience. Every topic that was opened on military and every post regarding military scenarios required all that. But thanks to our mods who allowed teens with hormones running high, enter every PA related thread to start bashing COAS, ISI etc even when the thread was about a tank or gun. When asked to be pushed back to other threads, no one complied.

So I decided, why not, go to political threads and talk anything. You dont need an iota of knowledge for that, just hear say, no technical study even. For weapons it was always different, like the plus and minuses of T-80 UD in combat, a whole different story, but bashing anyone ? piece of cake. So you tell a political narrative, I tell a different political narrative, you bring up your logics, I bring up mine and its a never ending charade in politics, thats why its so fun and its never ending. We never know when a war will occur, but we always know that media will never shut up about anyone. So post quality goes down, post numbers go up, you dont need to study or review before posting, just come online and burn bums - easy peasy, lemon squeezy !

so 10, 15, max 20 mins. Come, have fun and go. In politics there is no respect, there is only a blame game which no one can win. No respect to poster, no respect to follower, no respect to party, no value of opinion since they change over night, I mean its a ruthless mess and boy was I missing all this fun. Those boring, dry topics of tactics, strategy on military maneuvers.

But there is a catch, whatever is discussed on politics here on PDF has zero impact on Pakistani politics, i mean when was the last time you got invited to a talk show on media where your comments actually mattered and made a change? If something like this occurred then really I am happy for you, coz any change comes from ideas - not debating them, not mud slinging, not a bigger ego, not proving a point, - but by actually being in some capacity to implement that idea so a 0.0001% difference is made for the betterment of the country. I know Rescue Ranger is doing that in reality and practically. He isnt just throwing words around here, that man is out there making a difference. I am from the black coats in Pakistan, its sorry to see no rising as was seen in 2007, its disappointing for me.

Have fun on PDF, opening 5 more threads on how J-10 can serve PAF and how it can tackle the problem of high altitude BVR combat as well as leading drones into action backed with A2G armed JFTs is a piece of cake - but it wont make any difference in reality. Even starting a thread on how units of 34 LID can be broken down into sub-units of platoon level with the correct inventory of weapons and transport can wreak havoc on TTP cells inside Pakistan and Afghanistan. How a single Aviation Bde of PA armed with recon/transport choppers and UCAVs can be the QRF that Military needs in these times where explosions and ambushed are taking place in Pakistan. Theres lots more, pick up any weapon and there are multiple ways to deploy and use it with other variables like trained men, time frames of day/night, sensors, command levels etc.

But honestly, political mud slinging has turned out be more fun and you (no not you) can be an illiterate fool with a mobile and an account on PDF to get go - nothing more. Come in, destroy all threads with utter nonsense and rubbish and repeat.

Whole my life especially the last 3 decades, I had been keen observer of Pakistan armed forces, People like me wanted to see a strong Pakistan. For us country always come first and Army was just one arm, one tool for it. We dreamed of a country that's powerful with laws & constitution where ordinary Pakistani is protected by the law. We never dreamed about the Jungle's law in Pakistan and unleashed military with ZERO accountability over them.

Its unimaginable that any person with the capability to differentiate between right and wrong can support Pakistan Army's COAS or its top command in current scenario. This person and his predecessor is directly responsible for army's itself biggest loss that's immense hatred being created in nation's hearts because of their direct actions. Breaking constitution of Pakistan and every rule and every ethics. Murdering Arshad Shareef, Abducting and torturing nation's representatives, destroying people's businesses, imprisoning women, elderly, cancer patients, all patriotic Pakistanis and their crime is they wanted free & fair elections? It was our Army which did regime change op, You like it or not, masses of Pakistan support Imran khan, the same masses (who are real owners of the country, the country is built for them, army is supposed to be their servants and their bodyguards and nothing else) who you have turned against your army by your criminal actions. In any society what Pak army is doing under current leadership is treachery with the nation. How on earth, an army should be allowed to topple govts, suspend elections which were due, or forge presidents signature to pass a bill, or abduct a journalist for 4 months and released him after torture and trauma.

Everyone in Pakistan were well aware of Pak Army ugliest history - From alcholic General Yahya, massacre of east Pakistanis, surrendered to indian army, Dark times of dictators for half of its history, Kargil misadventure, Abandoning sons of soil our jawans in Kargil and not giving any backup or airsupport, ultimately not accepting Pakistani soldiers dead bodies in Kargil, 80,000 Pakistanis dead under your watch in WOT, Usama bin laden, RAW penetrating in military bases and taking out most expensive equipment and yet ISI's incompetency to not give a single response of even a fraction of magnitude. We almost had put all that dark past behind us. Nation was moving forward, People like me were believing that Army has learned a lot and its being transformed and it will never do the mistakes of the past. we used to debate with people who used to critisize military but how much wrong we were. Here came the Cheifs who were by far the lowest in IQ levels or very high in their Egos. Who can be that dumb to make his own nation as their own enemy. You have to be an a-holes if you think you can torture nation's leaders and face no hatred or expect respect.

Only thing that people are not fully expressing their emotions is 'fear' that these recent COAS have added in the hearts of nation. What disgusting and criminal goons of an army would resort to such tactics. This is only temporary, lava is boiling in nation's hearts, you murdered & tortured many Pakistanis in just last 1 year, this will be remembered forever and this hate and disrespect for top brass isn't going anywhere. I have absolutely nothing personal against Army's top brass, even when things were moving in wrong direction, I restrained myself commenting against military as I knew nation's love & respect for its military is essential for a strong army but when COAS went full throttle in political engineering & abductions and tortures then I could not resist myself. A Poor country where people can only had ability to elect their favorite leaders and When this country's military has all the budget and all the perks and then this happens, a complete collapse of justice and complete collapse of nation's rights then no person can stay silent.

My narrative has been mechanized and armored warfare along with CAS for taking out enemy armor and other targets along with a good logistical support and combined arms warfare, does that help ? Some of the ideas were close to reality and got them seen inculcated into PA doctrine and formations.

You know for every piece of military weapon information or specs or technicality, it required study, not just knowledge and exposure or experience. Every topic that was opened on military and every post regarding military scenarios required all that. But thanks to our mods who allowed teens with hormones running high, enter every PA related thread to start bashing COAS, ISI etc even when the thread was about a tank or gun. When asked to be pushed back to other threads, no one complied.

So I decided, why not, go to political threads and talk anything. You dont need an iota of knowledge for that, just hear say, no technical study even. For weapons it was always different, like the plus and minuses of T-80 UD in combat, a whole different story, but bashing anyone ? piece of cake. So you tell a political narrative, I tell a different political narrative, you bring up your logics, I bring up mine and its a never ending charade in politics, thats why its so fun and its never ending. We never know when a war will occur, but we always know that media will never shut up about anyone. So post quality goes down, post numbers go up, you dont need to study or review before posting, just come online and burn bums - easy peasy, lemon squeezy !

so 10, 15, max 20 mins. Come, have fun and go. In politics there is no respect, there is only a blame game which no one can win. No respect to poster, no respect to follower, no respect to party, no value of opinion since they change over night, I mean its a ruthless mess and boy was I missing all this fun. Those boring, dry topics of tactics, strategy on military maneuvers.

But there is a catch, whatever is discussed on politics here on PDF has zero impact on Pakistani politics, i mean when was the last time you got invited to a talk show on media where your comments actually mattered and made a change? If something like this occurred then really I am happy for you, coz any change comes from ideas - not debating them, not mud slinging, not a bigger ego, not proving a point, - but by actually being in some capacity to implement that idea so a 0.0001% difference is made for the betterment of the country. I know Rescue Ranger is doing that in reality and practically. He isnt just throwing words around here, that man is out there making a difference. I am from the black coats in Pakistan, its sorry to see no rising as was seen in 2007, its disappointing for me.

Have fun on PDF, opening 5 more threads on how J-10 can serve PAF and how it can tackle the problem of high altitude BVR combat as well as leading drones into action backed with A2G armed JFTs is a piece of cake - but it wont make any difference in reality. Even starting a thread on how units of 34 LID can be broken down into sub-units of platoon level with the correct inventory of weapons and transport can wreak havoc on TTP cells inside Pakistan and Afghanistan. How a single Aviation Bde of PA armed with recon/transport choppers and UCAVs can be the QRF that Military needs in these times where explosions and ambushed are taking place in Pakistan. Theres lots more, pick up any weapon and there are multiple ways to deploy and use it with other variables like trained men, time frames of day/night, sensors, command levels etc.

But honestly, political mud slinging has turned out be more fun and you (no not you) can be an illiterate fool with a mobile and an account on PDF to get go - nothing more. Come in, destroy all threads with utter nonsense and rubbish and repeat.
Dear Signaling You & I know each from this forum interaction from some I think around a decade or so ... ?? we have read each other posts number of times & I belive we do have little understanding of each other thought process.

The debate which you are thinking is political IS ACTUALLY NOT POLITICAL but LOGICAL and MORAL debate ....

I would not write such a lengthy post as yours ...

My simple question are following and I hope you would answer them honestly

- Regime change Operation in Pakistan was correct decision ... IF Yes then on what grounds ???

- What Alternative is present to this nation .... ??? and even IF IK is worst then how the alternative imposed on us are better .... ???

- What was achieved by all this & what will be achieved by committing in wrong doing continuously .... ???

- What Moral & Legal Right Army Generals have to initiate the Regime Change Operations .... ??

And Can We Trust an Institution which can breach the constitution, Its own Oath of defending the nation repeatedly on the behest of foreign powers .... ???

I respect you and your opinion but I cant agree with your opinion to keep respecting Narcist characters who think themselves as demigods of this nation ....

Whole my life especially the last 3 decades, I had been keen observer of Pakistan armed forces, People like me wanted to see a strong Pakistan. For us country always come first and Army was just one arm, one tool for it. We dreamed of a country that's powerful with laws & constitution where ordinary Pakistani is protected by the law. We never dreamed about the Jungle's law in Pakistan and unleashed military with ZERO accountability over them.

Its unimaginable that any person with the capability to differentiate between right and wrong can support Pakistan Army's COAS or its top command in current scenario. This person and his predecessor is directly responsible for army's itself biggest loss that's immense hatred being created in nation's hearts because of their direct actions. Breaking constitution of Pakistan and every rule and every ethics. Murdering Arshad Shareef, Abducting and torturing nation's representatives, destroying people's businesses, imprisoning women, elderly, cancer patients, all patriotic Pakistanis and their crime is they wanted free & fair elections? It was our Army which did regime change op, You like it or not, masses of Pakistan support Imran khan, the same masses (who are real owners of the country, the country is built for them, army is supposed to be their servants and their bodyguards and nothing else) who you have turned against your army by your criminal actions. In any society what Pak army is doing under current leadership is treachery with the nation. How on earth, an army should be allowed to topple govts, suspend elections which were due, or forge presidents signature to pass a bill, or abduct a journalist for 4 months and released him after torture and trauma.

Everyone in Pakistan were well aware of Pak Army ugliest history - From alcholic General Yahya, massacre of east Pakistanis, surrendered to indian army, Dark times of dictators for half of its history, Kargil misadventure, Abandoning sons of soil our jawans in Kargil and not giving any backup or airsupport, ultimately not accepting Pakistani soldiers dead bodies in Kargil, 80,000 Pakistanis dead under your watch in WOT, Usama bin laden, RAW penetrating in military bases and taking out most expensive equipment and yet ISI's incompetency to not give a single response of even a fraction of magnitude. We almost had put all that dark past behind us. Nation was moving forward, People like me were believing that Army has learned a lot and its being transformed and it will never do the mistakes of the past. we used to debate with people who used to critisize military but how much wrong we were. Here came the Cheifs who were by far the lowest in IQ levels or very high in their Egos. Who can be that dumb to make his own nation as their own enemy. You have to be an a-holes if you think you can torture nation's leaders and face no hatred or expect respect.

Only thing that people are not fully expressing their emotions is 'fear' that these recent COAS have added in the hearts of nation. What disgusting and criminal goons of an army would resort to such tactics. This is only temporary, lava is boiling in nation's hearts, you murdered & tortured many Pakistanis in just last 1 year, this will be remembered forever and this hate and disrespect for top brass isn't going anywhere. I have absolutely nothing personal against Army's top brass, even when things were moving in wrong direction, I restrained myself commenting against military as I knew nation's love & respect for its military is essential for a strong army but when COAS went full throttle in political engineering & abductions and tortures then I could not resist myself. A Poor country where people can only had ability to elect their favorite leaders and When this country's military has all the budget and all the perks and then this happens, a complete collapse of justice and complete collapse of nation's rights then no person can stay silent.
This is hypocrisy
Why not support army now

Haven't we supported them through 1947-2018 with Bengalis pushtoon balochistan and Sindhi killings?

Haven't we supported them through Fatima jinnah Hussain sarwhadhy bhutto

Dear Signaling You & I know each from this forum interaction from some I think around a decade or so ... ?? we have read each other posts number of times & I belive we do have little understanding of each other thought process.

The debate which you are thinking is political IS ACTUALLY NOT POLITICAL but LOGICAL and MORAL debate ....

I would not write such a lengthy post as yours ...

My simple question are following and I hope you would answer them honestly

- Regime change Operation in Pakistan was correct decision ... IF Yes then on what grounds ???

- What Alternative is present to this nation .... ??? and even IF IK is worst then how the alternative imposed on us are better .... ???

- What was achieved by all this & what will be achieved by committing in wrong doing continuously .... ???

- What Moral & Legal Right Army Generals have to initiate the Regime Change Operations .... ??

And Can We Trust an Institution which can breach the constitution, Its own Oath of defending the nation repeatedly on the behest of foreign powers .... ???

I respect you and your opinion but I cant agree with your opinion to keep respecting Narcist characters who think themselves as demigods of this nation ....
What he is asking is, "what's changed"!?

Answer is nothing

What's happening today is no different then what has happened since 1964
The only thing that has changed that it's happening in lahore

Why Canada?
Not UK?

Mota Ganda Altaf is there.
Nawaz Takla is there.

Generation changed or not.

Internet is Changed.

Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok is there.
So, Censorship will not work.
There was no censorship
The offer was we will let drone, sell & kill civilians with fake intelligence and get CSF funding to build infrastructure projects
And everyone said "Good"

A day will come for these Firowns in GHQ when their software and hardware
is updated by Allah. Should of learnt a lesson from this guy.
View attachment 958202

We need to do something instead of waiting for Allah. We have been waiting for Allah in every crisis. We need to do our part to expect Allah to help us.

Allah helps those who help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom