What's new

Successful software update started on our brothers from central punjab as well

Whisky Munir and his pals are hated more every time such useless games are played. And this is not the PTV era which they keep forgetting.

Never in decades have I experienced such hatred and disrespect for the Armed Forces. And that cannot be put back in the bottle so easily.

They're exposed, the PDM are exposed, the 65% who represent the under 40s are seeing this facism and it's shaping them and their views which also cannot be changed.

Wherever this will end, we thank IK for opening our eyes to the devil amongst us.
The original plan is of jews, and indian..
To disrespect pak army in eyes of public.

But when the same army, installed the idiot on pm, seat, the same army was, good democrazy loving, and honkey dory.
But when the retard got kicked out due to incompetence. The idiot bit the hand whic fed him..

Imran khaan the retard , was a pion.to full fill this plan.. Destroy pakistan financialy, and army respect.
U want to destroy go ahead..
I dont blame u for falling for the allusion...

Dawn news channel refused to air planted interview of sadaqat abbasi at behest of Dirty hafiz aka hafiz whiskey 🥃. Suabash dawn news

CEFFA354-74FD-4D7A-A2DC-79833CF2BD6E.jpeg

Destroy pakistan financialy, and army respect.

Your delusion from posts like this regularly gets the treatment it deserves on this forum, again being one of the few within the Faujeet minority. And thank God it is an overwhelming minority in which you belong.

And you can tell me and everyone else how much Bajwa & Whisky Munir have destroyed Pakistan financially by removing IK & PTI, installing the Pakistan Destruction Movement and creating the instability they have.

We see the stats and figures released regularly, I'm sure your ignorance and delusion doesn't gloss over it, but it wouldn't be surprising if it did.

The original plan is of jews, and indian..
To disrespect pak army in eyes of public.

But when the same army, installed the idiot on pm, seat, the same army was, good democrazy loving, and honkey dory.
But when the retard got kicked out due to incompetence. The idiot bit the hand whic fed him..

Imran khaan the retard , was a pion.to full fill this plan.. Destroy pakistan financialy, and army respect.
U want to destroy go ahead..
I dont blame u for falling for the allusion...
Forget the Indians Israelis and the jews, what has the army done for the people to maintain their respect in people's eyes?

Your delusion from posts like this regularly gets the treatment it deserves on this forum, again being one of the few within the Faujeet minority. And thank God it is an overwhelming minority in which you belong.

And you can tell me and everyone else how much Bajwa & Whisky Munir have destroyed Pakistan financially by removing IK & PTI, installing the Pakistan Destruction Movement and creating the instability they have.

We see the stats and figures released regularly, I'm sure your ignorance and delusion doesn't gloss over it, but it wouldn't be surprising if it did.
Oh i forgot. U got the dharna syndrome..injection.up yours

Nevermind.. i wont argue with a wall again.

Forget the Indians Israelis and the jews, what has the army done for the people to maintain their respect in people's eyes?
Well they are fcking the youthia s. Thats the 1st right direction...

Well they are fcking the youthia s. Thats the 1st right direction...

Its a good job you are getting a f@cking from TTP and BLA. If Indiia attacks again
then khassi army will surrender again.
1696617954247.png

You are admitting that Bajwa broke his oath of not to interfere in politics.
Article 6 for Bajwa and Asim Whisky for interfering in Politics.

Nevermind.. i wont argue with a wall again.

And keep reminding yourself that you're in that tiny tiny minority of Faujeets and Patwaris or 'Faujwaris' as I call them.

The majority on this forum tell you how it is everyday but Faujwaris are a shameless bunch.

Must be sad to keep seeing those unanimous views opposed to your corrupt train of thought and then still worshipping the Khaki Criminals.

Go speak to a wall, you have much in common. See ya.

Software successfully Updated

1696622149648.png

Its a good job you are getting a f@cking from TTP and BLA. If Indiia attacks again
then khassi army will surrender again.
View attachment 958702

You are admitting that Bajwa broke his oath of not to interfere in politics.
Article 6 for Bajwa and Asim Whisky for interfering in Politics.
Well, not going to happen
Don't be dramatic

Public still support army and Pakistan

10 years later
Imran Khan software will be updated

Youthias are now praying and then doing PUBG
FB_IMG_1692427493990.jpg

Usman Dar was coerced into making those statements. If one does not see the obvious then God help them.

This only looks bad on the Establishment, nothing else. This Ches have certainly lost the plot by employing 90s tactics.

Don't know about IK but I hope yours is updated. lol
My software was updated back in 2013 when I saw relentless bombing of Pakistanis by army for money 💰🤑 ..the money was mostly enjoyed by people of punjab and urban Pakistan

Everyone was happy back then, the only reason they now hate nawaz sharif is inflation not because he sold the government or did corruption

I mean " khata hey tu lagata be hey" was coined by well educated PhD degree holder lahoris

So I am confident when nawaz sharif comes and inflation settles down (given global rapid drop in inflation) we will see people returning to fold like they have always done over the last 40 years

People have been voting for Nawaz sharif since before I was borned

Once imran Khan dies no one is left in the party to take over. I don't think shah mehmood is food enough and poor Murad saeed is running for his life

Mrs Rasheed won't get any votes like she never has apparently lahoris don't like a doctor and would love instead maryum nawaz

My software was updated back in 2013 when I saw relentless bombing of Pakistanis by army for money 💰🤑 ..the money was mostly enjoyed by people of punjab and urban Pakistan

Everyone was happy back then, the only reason they now hate nawaz sharif is inflation not because he sold the government or did corruption

I mean " khata hey tu lagata be hey" was coined by well educated PhD degree holder lahoris

So I am confident when nawaz sharif comes and inflation settles down (given global rapid drop in inflation) we will see people returning to fold like they have always done over the last 40 years

People have been voting for Nawaz sharif since before I was borned

Once imran Khan dies no one is left in the party to take over. I don't think shah mehmood is food enough and poor Murad saeed is running for his life

Mrs Rasheed won't get any votes like she never has apparently lahoris don't like a doctor and would love instead maryum nawaz
I like your footer note.

Well the Karachiites found out in the 70s/80s when legitimate concerns were being stiffled. I was lucky enough my father had the foresight to move abroad back then, the fruits of which we are enjoying. Despite earning the largest revenue of the country, the lion share is taken by the federal government and the left over siphonned off by Sindh nationalist parties. Seeing all this, the educated class of urban Sindh, had the foresight to move out.

Balochistan was/is in direct control of the establishment since inception. There has been no grass root developments, only 'deals' with feudals/warlords. Hence, you see people being disenfranchised at a grand scale.

Interior Sindh is left under the shackles of feudal landlords who have a connection with establishment, whereas the Establishment being all powerful, cannot directly control every inch of Pakistan. The less said about interior Sindh the better. The stranglehold feudals have on the people is exemplary. The establishment can learn a thing or two from the feudals there. Maybe its a combination of people being docile as well. Southern Punjab is facing the same issue.

FATA, which was a no-go area where the boomers always took pride in the area being called 'ilaka-e-ghair', like we've achieved 1st world status. The problem that was brewing right under the state's nose and there was nothing anyone could do about. You had smuggling, drugs, guns, and social ills flowing out and everyone just turned a blind eye. Maybe they feared blowback as a result of operation. In hindsight, not doing anything was a far bigger sin.

Urban Sindh, North/Central Punjab, Urban KP, GB, Azad Kashmir had some semblence of governance. But now what used to happen in FATA, Balochistan is happening in Pakistan proper. Paradoxically, rights violation have achieved equilibrium in every part of the country, hence no province can claim holier than thou.

Ofcourse, in the grand scheme when things did not go as per plan and establishment/elites were losing control, they'd throw in some extremists into the mix to achieve short term results. The blowback of which can be looked at, later.

Back
Top Bottom