What's new

Successful software update started on our brothers from central punjab as well

Yar waisay had ho gayi hai.

The ISPR tout Kamran Shahid chosen for the job this time!

As I said before, you really can't win against your own state. Kab tak Usman Dar chupa rehta? Maa zaleel, business tabah, ghar band, kab tak?

Lakh di lanat beghairto

Kamran Shahid was introduced as an anchor through weekly interviews of Musharraf from the Presidential Palace, what else you expect from him??

Like firowns their plan is to do tobba before death but like firowns it won't happen

Fawad was Smart

He knew the real strength of the establishment

In process View attachment 958206

Don't worry Allah is observing ... as Surat Fajir states the corrupter's time will come..

enjoy your time in this world.. because that is all you have got.

this is actually not just them leaving PTI, they are strengthening May 9 case against IK. so far they have forced atleast 5-6 people blaming IK for the incidence, will be taken to the courts to stand as witnesses.

May 9 is the what they planned against him and are making case stronger everyday.
Not really
None of their witness is reliable in court of law and can be thrown out as being under due stress

Establishmemt knows that, judiciary knows that people knows that.

It may be used to hang Imran Khan but at end of the day it's value is the same as evidence used against bhutto. No practical value

I don't think this the primary objective..they can hang Imran Khan on whatever cause they want, the primary objective is to let people of punjab know they aren't special as they thought

Man these AI images are killing chachu whisky and his traitors team :lol:

F7p0yoRbIAAD1RN.jpeg

this is actually not just them leaving PTI, they are strengthening May 9 case against IK. so far they have forced at least 5-6 people blaming IK for the incidence, will be taken to the courts to stand as witnesses.

May 9 is the what they planned against him and are making case stronger everyday.
Spot on. This interview was not even for Imran Khan!!

Narrative doesn't do jack.

I strongly disagree.

The fascism and sheer barbarism of the past 18 months means the narrative has been built amongst the masses and is now ingrained. It's never been so widespread like it is today with so many on the same page.

People may be limited in what action they can physically take, but mentally, from the stall fruit seller in the bazaar, to the Lahori urbanite, the narrative and views are firmly entrenched as to who the destroyers of this nation are.

And that spreads from Karachi to KP, right into GB.

Doesn't matter, can they do anything about it? That's a big fat no.

If elections are held, you will receive your answer.

Not really
None of their witness is reliable in court of law and can be thrown out as being under due stress

Establishmemt knows that, judiciary knows that people knows that.

It may be used to hang Imran Khan but at end of the day it's value is the same as evidence used against bhutto. No practical value

I don't think this the primary objective..they can hang Imran Khan on whatever cause they want, the primary objective is to let people of punjab know they aren't special as they thought

you may be right

but then why this "good man di laltein" why are they promoting their self image among people which is useless ofcourse. even if you see cable tv (english movie channels) during breaks they are now quoting verses from Quran just to show public how bad were IK intentions.

they are building a narrative against him, otherwise people giving statements departing themselves from IK or his party is not the statement they own, it is being fed.

anyhow, every one is waiting and watching what is going to happen and they are those who are young and not those old ones who are dead with their conscience. for them growing and learning, it will help them chose their path which does not favor estd.

Spot on. This interview was not even for Imran Khan!!

don't quote me a$$hole$
i just don't like to hear from them, they are filthy and disgusting to swallow.

and don't ever try to mold my statements to your kind and breed.
thank you

Pakistan Army is not pathetic but PTI surely is along with that pathetic-Khan
Ja Kam kar apna...Not everyone is begairat like you who is hired by the army of she males which lost all the wars but never shied away from plundering, usurping and selling the country it was supposed to protect. Get lost

Oh..
List of previously updated softwares by general Gracey and general ayub (& skindar mirza in fist fight lol) two most honorable generals even honored today
View attachment 958278

Lol ask whether his father uncle or brother is
even Quaid was not spared.. first he was kept in an house arrest at Ziarat, then he was deprived of reaching hospital by the military ambulance.

Back
Top Bottom