What's new

Successful software update started on our brothers from central punjab as well

There is a world that believes that army is above everything and IK is the saviour. That army does what it wants. I just got to know that a senior officer wasn’t promoted because he lost a soldier of his unit.

You maybe an expert in civilian affairs of politics, but what goes inside the army, how it goes, why it goes like that - mostly those know who have been inside or very closely associated to it. Else than that army is power and plots for everyone. This suits the narrative better. I’m glad the IB operative kept his lips sealed even when he carried a drunken IK from his chair to the bed.

Keep it this way, everyone sleeps peacefully.
Have you seen asim munier talking. Man is total disgrace and is not more then danggar. A fa pass danggger

Yar waisay had ho gayi hai.

The ISPR tout Kamran Shahid chosen for the job this time!

As I said before, you really can't win against your own state. Kab tak Usman Dar chupa rehta? Maa zaleel, business tabah, ghar band, kab tak?

Lakh di lanat beghairto

Which anchor would be chosen for Sheikh Rasheed interview?? What would happen when he will describe BANKOK KAY SHOLAY and JUDO KARATAY against Imran Khan??

He is praising Nawaz Sharif's way of politics.

Now it makes sense why everyone in PPP and PML has everything abroad.

Kh Asif, Ahsan Iqbal, Pervez Rashid, everyone ran abroad isi liay.

PTI walay bewaqoof, everything inside Pakistan, and everything got destroyed or ruined, mother, business, family, home, everything.
Kis ko uthaya gaya aisay halat main N aur PPP main say?

Yar, why you people play Ghajini every time?? ON behest of same Usman Dar they have destroyed the business of Khawaja Asif, they put heroin on brother of opposing candidate against Usman Dar, the proven cheat.

Still they stood against odds.

This was originally uploaded by the PTIOfficial X handle, and has 22k likes in 3 hours. It had 16k likes in 56 mins.

The top trend on Twitter is #HappyBirthdayImranKhan with 325k posts at the time of writing.

The Khaki Terrorists think they can shape and own the narrative, but the above is just a sample of how many are against them and their touts, and with IK / PTI.

And this is what drives them to increase their fascism as the desperate and deluded dogs that they are.

Musharaf used to have more likes and followers on twitter than Imran Khan. LOL

Last edited:
actually sir ji ...we stand with army during Musharraf era , but the establishment failed to get rid of this dynastic politics of Nawaz and Zardari and 18 more families. Slavery seems our destiny
Why would they

actually sir ji ...we stand with army during Musharraf era , but the establishment failed to get rid of this dynastic politics of Nawaz and Zardari and 18 more families. Slavery seems our destiny

Who was father of Hammad Azhar?? Mian Azhar the first soldier of Musharraf's Party (PMLQ).

Faujeets blaming IK still, for Usman Dar’s abduction. The scar that IK has left on Faujeet’s psyche must be immense.

Coming back to Usman Dar, I wouldn’t blame him. He just made a statement and did not blame PTI. Personally I would commend him for his bravery and more so his mom.

Hope the Establishment and their touts pay for the crimes here and thereafter.

The public is seeing all this fcukery by the establishment and their touts and that’s bringing their ratings below 0. This is a good thing.

There is a world that believes that army is above everything and IK is the saviour. That army does what it wants. I just got to know that a senior officer wasn’t promoted because he lost a soldier of his unit.

You maybe an expert in civilian affairs of politics, but what goes inside the army, how it goes, why it goes like that - mostly those know who have been inside or very closely associated to it. Else than that army is power and plots for everyone. This suits the narrative better. I’m glad the IB operative kept his lips sealed even when he carried a drunken IK from his chair to the bed.

Keep it this way, everyone sleeps peacefully.
Well does that mean no one will be prompted?? Won't we have a crisis of senior officers

As surely every unit has lost men due to incompetence. Srilankan , Mozambique, south Africa or be it england, turkey or america everyone adopted MRAPs except Pakistan who adopted BMWs to protect it men (or give some fun to kids in case of BMWs)

Faujeets blaming IK still, for Usman Dar’s abduction. The scar that IK has left on Faujeet’s psyche must be immense.

Coming back to Usman Dar, I wouldn’t blame him. He just made a statement and did not blame PTI. Personally I would commend him for his bravery and more so his mom.

Hope the Establishment and their touts pay for the crimes here and thereafter.

The public is seeing all this fcukery by the establishment and their touts and that’s bringing their ratings below 0. This is a good thing.
You are misreading the 3D game here

Army knows people will laugh at this joke but it want to tell people that if I say it's night it's night even if it's broad day light

We already have seen this game elsewhere just not in punjab

You think this doesn't make sense. Wait till you find out one day how all the terrorists were there just to keep the fight alive and smuggling going from Iran/Afghanistan

Pretty sure I trust my friends from FATA more then I hear in news

The Faujeets that are in denial and using every which way to control this downward spiral.

Army does what it wants has turned into army has to do what it has to, to keep its supremacy.

This is a new phenomena for these folks. War gaming and constant huddles have failed to control the downward spiral of company’s reputation. They are wise enough to understand that this situation cannot be prolonged as it will leave long term damage to their business interests. Have to give them that.

So all avenues of kinetic operations have to be explored and exhausted. That is abduction of PTI workers, torturing of journalists, enforcing missing persons, propping up of their touts and opposition members.

this is actually not just them leaving PTI, they are strengthening May 9 case against IK. so far they have forced atleast 5-6 people blaming IK for the incidence, will be taken to the courts to stand as witnesses.

May 9 is the what they planned against him and are making case stronger everyday.

فوج اسوقت پاکستان کے تحفظ اور تشخص کی جنگ کچھ اس طرح لڑہ رہی ہے کہ جس طرح کوئی بھی فوج لڑتی ہے۔ فوج ایک ایسے خلاء کو پر کرنے کی سعی کررہی ہے جو بنیادی طور پر فوج کا کام ہے ہی نہیں۔ اور یہ خلاء پاکستان میں نظریاتی تحریکوں کے فقدان سے پیدا ہوا۔ ایسی قوتیں جنکا مقصد قوم کو راہ دکھانا اور ایسے کام سر انجام دینا ہوتا ہے جو کم از کم فوج تو نہیں کر سکتی۔ یہی وجہ ہے کہ آج فوج اسکول بھی چلا رہی ہے اور پیٹرول بھی بیچ رہی ہے۔ اور ایک دن یہی فوج پاکستان کو بھی بیچ دےگی۔
پاکستان میں شروع سے طاقت کے لئے جو کُشتی شروع ہوئی تھی، وہ فوج بہت شروع میں ہی جیت گئی تھی، مگر ملک میں ہوتی لوٹ مار کے پیچھے صرف فوج ہی نہیں ہے، ملک میں موجود سیاسی حضرات، کاروباری طبقہ اور خاص کر نوکر شاہی جسے ہم بیوروکریسی بھی کہتے ہیں، شامل ہیں۔

پاکستان میں ایک ایسی قوت کی ضرورت ہے جو پاکستان میں موجود ان تمام قوتوں کو لگام ڈالے اور نظریاتی خلاء کو پر کرے۔ اور پاکستان تحریک انصاف
اور جماعت اسلامی میں مجھے وہ دَم نظر آتا ہے۔

Are they?
Nothing has changed since 1947. Problem isn't army, it's people of Pakistan and their love. First people of Pakistan betrayed the British sarkar now they are betraying our beloved sipah salary again
I think you’re too affixed to the past and use it to validate what will happen next.

There are at times anomaly. PTI became popular, got elected. PTI got overthrown, establishment aukaat went down the drain, they panicked and are doing what they’re good at. This wasn’t part of the plan from a historical perspective.

All in all, things can happen, a pivot due to extra ordinary circumstances. So keep the faith and enjoy the sh!tshow.

Yar, why you people play Ghajini every time?? ON behest of same Usman Dar they have destroyed the business of Khawaja Asif, they put heroin on brother of opposing candidate against Usman Dar, the proven cheat.

Still they stood against odds.

Musharaf used to have more likes and followers on twitter than Imran Khan. LOL
Way you play this
Gardarooo
IMG-20230930-WA0003.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20230930-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230930-WA0003.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom