What's new

Successful Hot refueling Trial cum Sortie of LCA Tejas

Please report such trolling low iq posts. Don't feed the troll and stupid people.

Moron is your mother who gave you birth. If you idiots don't know English not my fault is it. Report that as well...Indian dalit @waz (he started the abuse) don't blame me for having a go back at him

This thread is about Tejas ....Better keep to it....
How come these posters like the one I'm replying to, go unwarned..... @Eagle @waz

Cold start went to cold storage since we have tested Nasr.

Well you can live in dream world like i care, but we've weapons dedicated for cold start & counter Nasr like QR-SAM, Prahaar BSM, SAAW, BrahMoS, NBC recce vehicles & equipments etc and now Tejas coming up to support Mirage-2000s for such roles.

Is tejas ka chaliswa Ka’b ka ho choka.IAF won’t buy it nah

Indian are experts at being perverts.....want me to start posting. The whole world knows what you get up to.
Poor interpretation of English, and then trying to justify with slang. Come'on Madrasa education, you can do better

Last edited:
Spare a thought for the anxious Pakistani who read this news and googled furiously to see if his beloved aircraft could do the same -only to find no such news. He still wants a comeback -re-reads the news, found something...and bam! made a fool of himself. Pakistani fan boys and their blunders! :D

Poor interpretation of English, and then trying to justify with slang. Come'on Madrasa education, you can do better
Where did you learn your English? In a Mandar praying to an idol whist marrying your female relative to some animal.....
Now go report me to a mod .... an Indian trait.. .you started this. With madrassa education.....now where do you want to take this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom