What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

Why was it not? ever wondered why? People let it slid without giving it much needed promotion without raising hue n cry about it.
Amir Khan is doing publicity that I know , but I not even concerned about it, I am more concerned that this kind of publicity is dangerous and who funded this movie. How much influence does ISI has. If they have then that means they can do a lot of psywar.

I'm interested.

For breakfast, I'd like oatmeal with full-fat milk, multi-grain bread toasted with lime-and-lemon marmalade, eggs Florentine and Colombian coffee, black, with two cubes of sugar.

For lunch, I want clear soup with a dry Sherry, fish Meuniere with a Chablis, chicken with white wine and garlic, with a dry-ish Chardonnay, or perhaps, better still, a Riesling, pork chops and roasted vegetables with a Shiraz, a creme brulee with Tokay or a good, mid-range Sauterne (I wouldn't strain credibility by asking for a Chateau Yquem), and cheese with the port wine (actually, I have a 20 year old tawny Hunters which I can throw in, although I was saving it up for the day when the two minkees return from Emory).

After lunch, we can talk about this radical shift that you are proposing. I'm not saying yes, and I'm not saying no.....
Whoa! You seriously have that? For real? :enjoy:
I will be honest, I had to Google quite a few of them. :ashamed: Will try the veggie ones out. Given up pork etc(in fact all meat).

I'm interested.

For breakfast, I'd like oatmeal with full-fat milk, multi-grain bread toasted with lime-and-lemon marmalade, eggs Florentine and Colombian coffee, black, with two cubes of sugar.

For lunch, I want clear soup with a dry Sherry, fish Meuniere with a Chablis, chicken with white wine and garlic, with a dry-ish Chardonnay, or perhaps, better still, a Riesling, pork chops and roasted vegetables with a Shiraz, a creme brulee with Tokay or a good, mid-range Sauterne (I wouldn't strain credibility by asking for a Chateau Yquem), and cheese with the port wine (actually, I have a 20 year old tawny Hunters which I can throw in, although I was saving it up for the day when the two minkees return from Emory).

After lunch, we can talk about this radical shift that you are proposing. I'm not saying yes, and I'm not saying no.....

Yaaar @SarthakGanguly yeh Joe Sahib kahin closet Butt tou nahin ? :unsure:

Such a hearty appetite surely should make him one of us ! :undecided:

I honestly don't know much about him, but did he claim that he could make Gold chain from air? It could have well been a simple trick for fun. If he claimed otherwise, it would be open to question - naturally.

I don't know whether he has claimed i words so either, but he seems to be meaning so, and he certainly hasn't negated the popular belief that he had special powers. What pains me more is that Sachin Tendulkar was also his "follower"

Tendulkar-sai_baba_571403g.jpg

I don't know whether he has claimed i words so either, but he seems to be meaning so, and he certainly hasn't negated the popular belief that he had special powers. What pains me more is that Sachin Tendulkar was also his "follower"

Tendulkar-sai_baba_571403g.jpg
See, you are making a mistake. First by being judgmental - you don't know on what grounds Sachin respected him. :)
As for popular belief, there are many that are not necessary to refute. People believe things - in fact all sorts of things. But we can't judge a person based on that now, can we? :)

Don't take this as a rude reply pls.

Trust me - I was thinking the same thing. Closet Punjabi or Kashmiri. :D

I will be honest, I had to Google quite a few of them. :ashamed: Will try the veggie ones out. Given up pork etc(in fact all meat).

I have had all of these, but not, alas, all in one meal. I could make you a perfectly good breakfast of the sort suggested, all by myself, and have most of the things in the larder already, except that I would add bacon and sausages to the eggs. I could also make you a fine lunch of salad, soup, vegetables and a simple sweet, either a sundae or a tutti frutti or a simple, humble caramel custard. I don't have any of the wines; they are all things that I got to drink when I worked.

Intriguing.

What did you have to google?

Amir Khan is doing publicity that I know , but I not even concerned about it, I am more concerned that this kind of publicity is dangerous and who funded this movie. How much influence does ISI has. If they have then that means they can do a lot of psywar.
What's stopping others from giving an alternative point of view? I think it's about time Hindus need to stop whining and crying like a bitch and take the fight right to their door step. What does a movie require? money .. are hindus too Kanjoos to fund a movie presenting their point of view? present enough data to portray the real truth about Akbar than Akbar Jodha cr@p ... grow a pair or we will be reduced to ridicule nothing more.

I have had all of these, but not, alas, all in one meal. I could make you a perfectly good breakfast of the sort suggested, all by myself, and have most of the things in the larder already, except that I would add bacon and sausages to the eggs. I could also make you a fine lunch of salad, soup, vegetables and a simple sweet, either a sundae or a tutti frutti or a simple, humble caramel custard. I don't have any of the wines; they are all things that I got to drink when I worked.

Intriguing.

What did you have to google?
The wines. :D

Trust me - I was thinking the same thing. Closet Punjabi or Kashmiri. :D

Waiseee @Joe Shearer does look like a Bengali though; however if I recall correctly he was a Tamil or based in Tamil Nadu or somewhere in the South or something like that ! :undecided:

My memory is not what it used to be ! :(

Joe Sahib clear the air; you look like a Bengali but what are you really ? :azn:

Anglo-Indian look bhiii lagtiii haiii waisee aaap key ! :undecided:

I've learnt to eat like the firangs do. Now I eat what I want and sit back once it's over. No obsession about finishing what's on the plate.

The wines. :D

All perfectly stock stuff. In fact, not to sound like a ponce, I stayed away from the exotic stuff.

What's stopping others from giving an alternative point of view? I think it's about time Hindus need to stop whining and crying like a bitch and take the fight right to their door step. What does a movie require? money .. are hindus too Kanjoos to fund a movie presenting their point of view? present enough data to portray the real truth about Akbar than Akbar Jodha cr@p ... grow a pair or we will be reduced to ridicule nothing more.

why should do it through bollywood? When Ramayan says Sita was abducted by Ravana in disguise of Baba, what does it take people to understand that be careful? This is all nonsense , and just money business by Bollywood. Rather Hindus should fund a movie where it shows how religious fanatics in Islam creating violence. Then we will talk about the acceptance of that movie.

I've learnt to eat like the firangs do. Now I eat what I want and sit back once it's over. No obsession about finishing what's on the plate.

All perfectly stock stuff. In fact, not to sound like a ponce, I stayed away from the exotic stuff.
I pretty much like all kind of cuisines. Kashmiris eat everything. Ah well, almost. :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom