What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

Okay christianity is the best religion , hinduism is the worst? Happy now? sorry but i will still go to temples and worship my bhagwan. Such crap movies will not have affect on me.

You are behaving like an idiot. It was not your remark, nor was the reply intended for you. Somebody else said that no religion had its religious leaders appointed by God directly, that they all were human beings appointed by other human beings, but put it very badly, and got his facts wrong.

My post was to correct it. It had nothing to do with the merits or demerits of Christianity or of Christianity versus Hinduism.

So why did you reply in that asinine way?

Try to get a grip on yourself. And nobody is asking you to be affected by a movie or by anything else, other than the writ of law.

You are the ones fighting with each other in the name of religion, I was pulled to this level by few members including your statement. Since you are one of the seniors here, you should asked other or diverted in a meaningful debate. But seems like lots of Indians here are on ISI pay role.

If you really want to debate over religion and how it is affecting the harmony in India, on a Pakistani forum, then let's do it.

From my first post, I have been saying no one is caring more or less about PK, but the influence of underworld in Bollywood, having capability to inflict info war on India. And PK has hit it in the right direction.

more qualified and more experienced in terms of law, education, policies and awareness than you :) . What ever he speaks he has proof.
Good luck with your(more qualified and more experienced in terms of law, education, policies and awareness ) guy.

Oh come on you've taken all the fun out of it ! :(

Such kill-joy aphorisms will be the end of an entertaining thread ! :mad:

So hows life treating you, my friend ? :)
Good about to leave for a party with my family , happy new year to you and may god bless you.

I guess thats because hindu babas claim they are reincarnation of gods and have godly power!

Pope is basically chief clergy and he is elected not self styled, dont think maulavis claim godly power as well, i guess they are expart on quran.

when did hindu babas claim that?

Okay christianity is the best religion , hinduism is the worst? Happy now? sorry but i will still go to temples and worship my bhagwan. Such crap movies will not have affect on me.

You are behaving like an idiot. It was not your remark, nor was the reply intended for you. Somebody else said that no religion had its religious leaders appointed by God directly, that they all were human beings appointed by other human beings, but put it very badly, and got his facts wrong.

My post was to correct it. It had nothing to do with the merits or demerits of Christianity or of Christianity versus Hinduism.

So why did you reply in that asinine way?

Try to get a grip on yourself. And nobody is asking you to be affected by a movie or by anything else, other than the writ of law.

your half replies do convey the same meaning.

b6d7090a321aeca0f529ab265a288b1b_L.jpg

The movie 'PK' takes token jibes at Christianity and Islam and otherwise dedicates itself to mocking hinduism by dishing out populist, cliché stereotypes about the Sanatan Culture of the land. While people protest this malefic propaganda against their beliefs, one needs to take a look at the history of the person who passed this movie without cuts despite severe protests by her fellow CBFC members.

rukmini_devi.jpg

1) Leela Samson's story, for all means and purpose, begins with Kalakshetra, a Classical Dance institution founded by Rukmini Arundale - a guru who rescued the Bharat Natyam dance form from the era of colonial evangelism. Rukmini spoke of dance as ”Sadhana which requires total devotion.”

2) Rukmini was a bit reluctant to admit Leela Samson to the institution given Leela's Judeo-Christian background. Little did she know her fears will come true tenfold in years to come.

3) Leela allegedly faked her qualifications to become Director of Kalakshetra in 2005. Ministry of culture (under UPA govt.) permitted her to continue despite her fraud getting exposed.

4) The first thing she did after her appointment was elimination of the spiritual roots of Bharata Natyam. She ordered removal of all Ganesha and Nataraja statues from the campus (despite heavy student & faculty protest) calling it 'Hindu superstition'.

5) In the morning assembly, Samson allegedly told the students and teachers that "idol worship" is superstition and should be discouraged at Kalakshetra.
Samson used to ridicule Hindu scriptures and deities, comparing them to walt disney characters.

6) She refused permission and threatened expulsion of students from participating in inaugural dance piece in the Health and Happiness Program Organized by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ‘s The Art of Living in Chennai between Dec 5th to 8th 2006. Reason cited: It is a “Hindu Event”.
( The Student-Artistes ignored her threat, came and participated in the event, reminding her that Art is bigger than the Artist. She then continued harassing the Faculty who participated and coordinated in the event.)

emblem_kalakshetra.jpg
7) She changed the logo(which was there since 1936) because it had Lord Natraja Ganesha with Lord Shiva‘s Emblem. Again, citing superstition.

8) A CAG report severely indicted her ways of functioning during her seven year tenure (2005-12). She demolished the temple structure of the Kalakshetra Auditorium with the excuse of modernising it. Then there were fund irregularities in tunes of crores and at least 16 appointments were done defying qualification standards and institution norms. A blatant misuse of her power because she had Sonia's backing. And why not - Leela was a dance teacher for Priyanka Vadra.

9) Despite being over age, she was given a grand extension and made the Censor Board Chief. Her own cinema knowledge was near zero but she used to call most members of the board uneducated and an embarrassment. When legal notice was issued by 2 of the members, she was forced to apologize.

10) Although she'd strongly object to anything remotely funny about Christians or Muslims in cinemas, she'd routinely pass cinemas ridiculing Hindu beliefs in name of freedom of expression. Memories of 'Singham 2' are still fresh among people, can we connect the dots now?

secular_CBFC.jpg

As a bottomline, there is a massive nexus of such Congress appointed stooges of Sonia who often indulge in anti-Hindu anti-Indian propaganda. These are the very people who represent our nation at international forums and present a sorry picture of our nation to please the west. The new government at the centre has a huge challenge at its hand of cleaning up the system which is so rotten from inside that it may fall from the consequences of it.

The past of Leela Samson

Two years on, Malayalam film awaits Censor Board clearance - The Times of India

Two years on, Malayalam film awaits Censor Board clearance

The Aamir Khan-starrer PK, which faced the wrath of a section of people allegedly for depicting Hindu religion in bad light, is setting collection records besides garnering support from the progressive groups. On the other hand, a Malayalam filmmaker has been running from pillar to post for nearly two years after his film was denied censor certificate, allegedly for hurting the sentiments of the Christian community.

Koothuparamba native T Deepesh completed the film Pithavinum Puthranum in 2012, with great expectations because that was a departure from the kind of films that the Malayali audience were used to. But, unfortunately, it was rejected clearance by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) even after the director approached the review committee.

"According to CBFC, the film could not be certified for public exhibition because the content of the film was likely to hurt the religious sentiments of the Christian community," said Deepesh, who has already made a couple of feature films and a few award-winning short films, including Typewriter and Save. "But in my film there is nothing that could hurt Christianity as such, because it explores the lives of two nuns," he pointed out. "Though some dark characters among the priests find place in the film, it is not about religion," he vouches.

"It explores the inner yearnings of a nun who dreams of colorful dress and the brightness of life. If the authorities can permit the book by Sister Jesmi, why not a film that explores the depths of a nun's thoughts?" he asked. But Deepesh is yet to get a clear answer, even as he is finalizing the print with English subtitles to submit to the appellate tribunal as the last attempt to get the clearance. What is ironic is that the Censor Board members were all praise for the film but they said they could not give clearance because there were more than 20 complaints against the film. "But how come anybody raise the complaint without watching the film," asked the director.

"Even the Pope has said there are some shady elements among the priests. Then why they are after my film, that too without seeing it?" Deepesh wondered. "Though the earlier name of the film was 'Pithavinum Puthranum Parisudhathmavinum' (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), it was later renamed 'Pithavinum Puthranum' to avoid any controversy," he added. "Unfortunately even the progressive movements that came to support PK, or the Left parties that vouch for freedom of expression, did not come to support us and the industry organizations feign ignorance," Deepesh said. "We made the film under banner of Track & Trolly Productions spending Rs 1.75 crore and the uncertainty has affected the producers too."

Why the double standards ?

@ranjeet @Screambowl @SarthakGanguly

Last edited:
One more Internet Hindu scumbag.

Good luck with your(more qualified and more experienced in terms of law, education, policies and awareness ) guy.

Why does he need good luck with me? He had a point of view, I differed, he retorted, and that's all there is to it. What have you to show for your one year of membership? Just back-biting and baying in a chorus with the other jackals? Big deal.

Good that this thread got a bump.
I hope people more will see my post now :)

The moderators certainly will.

Please stop quoting me further or atleast change your profile pic.
Looking at your profile pick makes me a little uncomfortable, to be frank..

I hope this is my last post addressed to you and vice versa.

Goodbye :)

Back
Top Bottom