What's new

Sub-African India: Much of Africa is richer, better off, while a shameful reality catches up with India

Hahahhaha. I am sure that's what you think of your citizens and it's probably acceptable in Chinese "society". In the civilized, democratic world this is precisely why China is laughed and scoffed at. Hahahha. When they are not begging, they are usually spreading diseases and a pandemic.

HAHAHHAHAA, yep, we treat traitor separatists like trash, and we dump them onto India. We dump all the trash Tibetan to Indian, and you can't even say anything and just take them, LMAO. You know what US does to traitors? They bomb them to dust. That's why Indian are butt of the joke across civilized advanced countries, you are basically trash takers, worse than Sub-Saharn Africans, you are the laughing stock across the world. Keep begging for more trash Tibetan, we will dump more on you, LMAO.

Last edited:
HAHAHHAHAA, yep, we treat traitor separatists like trash, and we dump them onto India. We dump all the trash Tibetan to Indian, and you can't even say anything and just take them, LMAO. You know what US does to traitors? They bomb them to dust. That's why Indian are butt of the joke across civilized advanced countries, you are basically trash takers, worse than Sub-Saharn Africans, you are the laughing stock across the world. Keep begging for more trash Tibetan, we will dump more on you, LMAO.
Yawn. You are like a broken Communist record now. So you are on ignore. Best of luck with your refugee application to India.

Facts and figures say otherwise
I have always felt that Indians tend to be full of bluster, brag, exaggeration and prone to blending everything. In fact even Biharis, Bengalis, Gujaratis living in Karachi are carry this "Indian" trait. My dad spent few years in Karachi in late 1950s and this is how he describes them as "being full of hot air".

Without a shread of doubt India has been doing better than Pakistan since about 1995 and the speed of progress has picked pace over the years. Although thank god right now Pakistan is picking up and India has tripped. So we must acknowledge this and understand that it is imperative that Pakistan get's it's acts together. As a smaller, more agile country Pakistan can very easily gain the lead again.

But with that out of way I have always suspected the numbers Indians give are subjected to that Indian hobby of brag/bluster and thus fudged. Indian's are great at soundbytes and PR. Barely 2/3 years ago we used to make fun of Indians as being street shitters. Next comes "soundbyte swatch" and Modi waved his magic. Suddenly India is Japan of South Asia. Now mention it and watch you will get hit with torrent of links to "swatch magic".

Then you had half the country tied like animals pulling rickshaws. Next thing another magic by Modi. Now rickshaws don't exist anymore in India. I confess it is very difficult to get facts to establish what I am trying to claim. Western media and global agencies and entirely pro India and loath to go against the narrative of "Shining India" thus they actually help India in covering up the reality.

However a few days I came on to some facts that actually validated my suspicion all along. That Indians are fudging everything even if as I said earlier they are doing better than Pakisatan. But they are exaggerating the reality. Sexing up the positive facts and hiding the ugly facts.

I will open a thread and tag you on this.

I have always felt that Indians tend to be full of bluster, brag, exaggeration and prone to blending everything. In fact even Biharis, Bengalis, Gujaratis living in Karachi are carry this "Indian" trait. My dad spent few years in Karachi in late 1950s and this is how he describes them as "being full of hot air".

Without a shread of doubt India has been doing better than Pakistan since about 1995 and the speed of progress has picked pace over the years. Although thank god right now Pakistan is picking up and India has tripped. So we must acknowledge this and understand that it is imperative that Pakistan get's it's acts together. As a smaller, more agile country Pakistan can very easily gain the lead again.

But with that out of way I have always suspected the numbers Indians give are subjected to that Indian hobby of brag/bluster and thus fudged. Indian's are great at soundbytes and PR. Barely 2/3 years ago we used to make fun of Indians as being street shitters. Next comes "soundbyte swatch" and Modi waved his magic. Suddenly India is Japan of South Asia. Now mention it and watch you will get hit with torrent of links to "swatch magic".

Then you had half the country tied like animals pulling rickshaws. Next thing another magic by Modi. Now rickshaws don't exist anymore in India. I confess it is very difficult to get facts to establish what I am trying to claim. Western media and global agencies and entirely pro India and loath to go against the narrative of "Shining India" thus they actually help India in covering up the reality.

However a few days I came on to some facts that actually validated my suspicion all along. That Indians are fudging everything even if as I said earlier they are doing better than Pakisatan. But they are exaggerating the reality. Sexing up the positive facts and hiding the ugly facts.

I will open a thread and tag you on this.

Bro, the indians are getting famine relief from Kenya and other Sub-Saharn African nations:

Even the average Somalian has a better standard of living and quality of life compared to an average indian.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom