What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

Pathetic, he claimed one million Russian immigrants migrated to Israel, and that's true, and you tried to debunk that by saying that Russia only lost 200 migrants to Israel.

You're comparable to a third world country.

Idiot, he claimed that Russia is losing huge number of people to US and Israel, and that huge number is 200 people.

Your craphole is not even comparable to country is doesnt even have its own land. And you can only dream to compare youself to Russia.

He said Russia is the second most attractive destination for immigrants, he never said anything about tourists. And sorry no Israeli city can hold a candle to Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Sochi, those cities have world class architecture, both old an modern. There is a reason why the Olympics, World Cup, Grand Prix, Red Bull Air Race, and pretty much any majority event/celebrity comes to Russia and not Israel.

But enough with the derailment.
Oh sorry, my bad, that may be true but it's not like those immigrants are educated western people.
Jerusalem trashes any city in this world in regards to importance. Tel Aviv and other modern Israeli cities are way superior to even Moscow and Saint Petersburg in terms of quality of life, technology and more.
The Olympics and World Cup were performed in Russia and not in Israel because of political and geographical reasons. Not because Russian cities are any better.

you don't debunk me but saving your A$$, trying to say Su-57 is better than F-22 for just eyeballing, your baseless rants worth nothing but mumbling on the well for your baseless reasons @ptldM3

This is unbelievable, it was you eyeballing and making claims how the SU-57 sucks and F-22 is better. I gave precise examples where the SU-57 has some advantages over the F22/F-35, all my claims are verifiable claims that do go on to prove and give the SU-57 advantages. Such advantages as side cheek radars which will improve situational awareness which both US aircraft I mentioned lack, I also mentioned longer range cruise missiles such KH-59MK2 which would increase survivability due to its longer standoff distance. I can provide company details validating the above claims I made.

So it was you boasting and trolling and me giving you an education lesson. Now pull up a quote were you asked me to prove something and I refused. Unlike a trolls I will never claims the F-22 or F-35 are garbage, like you did with the SU-57, I debat, and respect all aircraft in the fairest way possible instead of hurling crap like you.

Last edited:
He said Russia is the second most attractive destination for immigrants, he never said anything about tourists. And sorry no Israeli city can hold a candle to Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Sochi, those cities have world class architecture, both old an modern. There is a reason why the Olympics, World Cup, Grand Prix, Red Bull Air Race, and pretty much any majority event/celebrity comes to Russia and not Israel.

But enough with the derailment.

russia attracting migrants tells more about the surrounding countries that supply the migrants

This is unbelievable, it was you eyeballing and making claims how the SU-57 sucks and F-22 is better. I gave precise examples where the SU-57 has some advantages over the F22/F-35, all my claims are verifiable claims that do go on to prove and give the SU-57 advantages. Such advantages as side cheek radars which will improve situational awareness which both US aircraft I mentioned lack, I also mentioned longer range cruise missiles such KH-59MK2 which would increase survivability due to its longer standoff distance. I can provide company details validating the above claims I made.

So it was you boasting and trolling and me giving you an education lesson. Now pull up a quote were you asked me to prove something and I refused.

india is a loyal customer of russian aircraft from the mig-21 to mig-29 to su-30
they said no to the su-57. they have no other options for 5th generation aircraft

This is unbelievable, it was you eyeballing and making claims how the SU-57 sucks and F-22 is better. I gave precise examples where the SU-57 has some advantages over the F22/F-35, are my claims are verifiable claims that do give the SU-57 advantages. Such advantages as side cheek radars which will improve situational awareness which both US aircraft lack, I also mentioned longer range cruise missiles such KH-59MK2 which would increase survivability due to its longer standoff distance.

So it was you boasting and trolling and me giving you an education lesson. Now pull up a quote were you asked me to prove something and I refused.
But air frame is not stealthy as F-22/J-20 have, Engine nozzles are not shielded at IR and most of radar bands, its has lot of 90 degree angle on it, so cry me a river, go think that your crap Su-57 better than F-22 @ptldM3

But air frame is not stealthy as F-22/J-20 have, Engine nozzles are not shielded at IR and most of radar bands, its has lot of 90 degree angle on it, so cry me a river, go think that your crap Su-57 better than F-22 @ptldM3

I already showed you how Su-57 is more stealthy than F-22 and J-20 in frontal and side aspects which are most important angles. So why do you keep repeating your nonsense and trolling? That wont change reality anyhow.

I already showed you how Su-57 is more stealthy than F-22 and J-20 in frontal and side aspects which are most important angles. So why do you keep repeating your nonsense and trolling? That wont change reality anyhow.
You're spreading a nonsense here not me, if you add extra surface on air frame (LAVCON) then its give extra surface area to the radar its simple physics isn't Mr, TROLLER @zzzz :sick:

You're spreading a nonsense here not me, if you add extra surface on air frame (LAVCON) then its give extra surface area to the radar its simple physics isn't Mr, TROLLER @zzzz :sick:

There is no extra surface from lavcon. There is extra surface from canards, you are confused. SU-57 tails are much smaller. And there is so huge difference in frontal surface area due to slim profile of SU-57 that dwarfs any other design aspects. So you are the troller.

There is no extra surface from lavcon. There is extra surface from canards, you are confused. SU-57 tails are much smaller. And there is so huge difference in frontal surface area due to slim profile of SU-57 that dwarfs any other design aspects. So you are the troller.
:lol::lol: explain why you think that LAVCON is not extra surface Mr troller, their is lots of 90 degree angles on Su-57, do you know what is the 90 degree angles means Mr troller @zzzz :sick:;):enjoy:

:lol::lol: explain why you think that LAVCON is not extra surface Mr troller, their is lots of 90 degree angles on Su-57, do you know what is the 90 degree angles means Mr troller @zzzz :sick:;):enjoy:

Because Su-57 levcon can be put in stealth mode in such a way that there will be no difference whether it exist or not at all.

Because Su-57 levcon can be put in stealth mode in such a way that there will be no difference whether it exist or not at all.
What is stealth mode, you too much seeing science fictions movies kid, its a simple physics rule that you add some extra surface its increases radar return, or you crap Su-57 uses some mythical Russian physics rules that's can hide LAVCON from all electromagnetic @zzzz :lol::hitwall::crazy:

What is stealth mode, you too much seeing science fictions movies kid, its a simple physics rule that you add some extra surface its increases radar return, or you crap Su-57 uses some mythical Russian physics rules that's can hide LAVCON from all electromagnetic @zzzz :lol::hitwall::crazy:

Its some mythical magic features of levcon that exist in your weird logic. It doesnt matter for radar whether it is getting electromagnetic waves back deflected from levcon or normal wing without levcon or from intake or nose. Get it in your brain. What is important is overall size of surface area and it is much smaller for SU-57.

Its some mythical magic features of levcon that exist in your weird logic. It doesnt matter for radar whether it is getting electromagnetic waves back deflected from levcon or normal wing without levcon or from intake or nose. Get it in your brain. What is important is overall size of surface area and it is much smaller for SU-57.

Hear hear! :cheers:

adding of extra surface along the wing nose doesn't increase a surface area to radar what good logic you have, good to hear @zzzz ;):enjoy::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom