What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

Says the guy that started cursing at me after I debunked his BS :lol:

The butt hurt troll is going on a rant again. Why don't you come up with counter arguments? If I remember correctly you made a complete idiot out of yourself by making up fake claims, I counted everything and now you went on a trolling rampage :lol:

Russia is second in the world in arms sales and no Russian aircraft carriers ever sunk but American warships can go a month without collisions.

It was an unarmed ground attack aircraft that was ambushes. Russia shot down plenty of American aircraft during the Cold War that intruded into its territory and thousands of American fighters were downed in Vietnam.

The MKI uses a Russian radar idiot :lol: the majority of the avionics are Russian and the Indian SU-30Ks that made a mockery of F-15s in Cope India had all Russian avionics:
Russia shot down lot of American aircraft in your dream, fool! You must be a reporter at Sputnik news to write BS. You must be under the influence of vodka. Russian junk is so great that's why India bought Rafale. India is buying Israeli arms and radar because yours don't work. Once Uttam Radar is ready India will dump you completely.

as far as i go the su-35, su-30 and su-27 are variants of the same plane

Yes they are all variants and what is your point? The F-16 Block 52 is also a variet of the F-16 Block 20 but they are essentially two different aircraft with only a similar airframe. Sukhoi variets evolved just like the F-16 variants.

the fact it entered service in 2014 reflects the complete collapse of russian military spending in the 1990s

What does military spending have to do with your supposed claim of brain drain?

there is a huge brain drain to USA and Israel. i have met tons of russian engineers in both countries

What is "huge"? Don't bring in your anecdotal evidence. Russia produces more engineers then anyone in Europe. With a population of well over 140,000,000 there is no shortage of talent. How many engineers does Israel or South Africa have compared to Russia? Russia has a surplus of educated professionals, losing a few thousand means nothing.

Aahh...Yup...I was invited to this forum back in '09. For as long as I have been here, I have always praised Soviet/Russian aerodynamicists as often they have taught US more than just a few things about designing extraordinary aircrafts, at least on the aerodynamics front, anyway. But Russian defense manufacturers, just like Western counterparts, cannot simply sell their wares on the open market. They need government approval. So when the Russian economy cannot support domestic defense manufacturers and these companies cannot sell abroad, innovations suffers.
FYI
Every arms import and export require Government approval from both sides. Only difference in Russia is that Putin takes a cut from that arms sale.

Russia shot down lot of American aircraft in your dream, fool! You must be a reporter at Sputnik news to write BS. You must be under the influence of vodka. Russian junk is so great that's why India bought Rafale. India is buying Israeli arms and radar because yours don't work. Once Uttam Radar is ready India will dump you completely.

There were plenty of border incursions during the Cold War were US aircraft were shot down. The incident including Gary Powers was the most famous but there was more. Russia also sent its best pilots to fly during the Korean War were most became aces, with one claiming 21 kills so that old unarmed SU-24 being downed is nothing especially when Turks lost a fair share of aircraft themselves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air...etween_the_Soviet_Union_and_the_United_States

And you are correct about India buying Rafale but they also rejected the F-16 and F-18 and decided to buy more SU-30s. Then the Rafale order was reduced.

Last edited:
India is buying Israeli arms and radar because yours don't work. Once Uttam Radar is ready India will dump you completely.

Just bringing myself here so to sort of clear up any further misunderstandings.
Indian dependency on Russia is pretty much like Israeli dependency on USA. Current Indian inventory still has and will have major Russian systems.

I agree India is trying to cut its Russian weaponry but its simply not possible to cut Russia completely. S 400 was announced a month back and VSHORADS from Russia is just now declared the L1 bidder. So India will have it from all sides from the planet where it thinks it gets a better deal.

Yes they are all variants and what is your point? The F-16 Block 52 is also a variet of the F-16 Block 20 but they are essentially two different aircraft with only a similar airframe. Sukhoi variets evolved just like the F-16 variants.

from my perspective it is fundamentally the same aircraft - better engines, better electronics

What is "huge"? Don't bring in your anecdotal evidence. Russia produces more engineers then anyone in Europe. With a population of well over 140,000,000 there is no shortage of talent. How many engineers does Israel or South Africa have compared to Russia? Russia has a surplus of educated professionals, losing a few thousand means nothing.

you lost 1 million immigrants to Israel
you are losing your most talented scientists and engineers

you are falling behind america in military technologies

from my perspective it is fundamentally the same aircraft - better engines, better electronics

you are falling behind america in military technologies

Yeah we lost 70 Russian citizens last year to US and 200 to Israel. And got a merely 50k from Ukraine. Thats a big concern. :lol:

Stop reading BS too much and babbling it here. Better listen to your butthurt generals who are whining how America is failing behind in military technology.

Russia never lost 1 million immigrants to Israel. 900,000 Soviet immigrants including many none Russians went to Israel with many being children, elderly or non skilled people. Hardly anything close to a brain drain considering the Russian population and the amount of engineers and scientists Russia produces.

you are falling behind america in military technologies.

If that was really the case then the T-14 Armata, T-15, Poseidon unmanned submarine drone, Avangard, Baluva, and many other projects would not exist now would they? Some of these programs have no known rivals.

Go search the net kid, after breakup the soviet union most of the scientists/engineers flee to all around the world especially to China, USA, Israel etc etc, its a fact kid @undertakerwwefan :sick:;):enjoy:

What is your source?

Russia never lost 1 million immigrants to Israel. 900,000 Soviet immigrants including many none Russians went to Israel with many being children, elderly or non skilled people. Hardly anything close to a brain drain considering the Russian population and the amount of engineers and scientists Russia produces.

Not to mention those are all Russian blood converts anyway. Russian blood = smart people.

Go search the net kid, after breakup the soviet union most of the scientists/engineers flee to all around the world especially to China, USA, Israel etc etc, its a fact kid @undertakerwwefan :sick:;):enjoy:

Were is this source were "most" (meaning over 50%) of scientists and engineers left? Does this exist in the makebelieve world you keep living in?

Instead of boasting show us a source.

What is your source?

Not to mention those are all Russian blood converts anyway. Russian blood = smart people.

He has zero sources, he fails to prove anything and has been caught lying on every corner. He is here to troll.

Russia never lost my ***,from 1969-1973 163,000 Soviets immigrated to Israel, and from 1991-2000 1,000,000 Russians/"Soviets" immigrated to Israel, and I'm not even talking about the ones that immigrated to the US. About a quarter of them were kids, and in what world do you think the elderly aren't important? The smartest children in your schools were Jews, your smartest engineers and scientists were Jews, and that's still currently the case. And almost all of them left.

Yeah we lost 70 Russian citizens last year to US and 200 to Israel. And got a merely 50k from Ukraine. Thats a big concern. :lol:

Stop reading BS too much and babbling it here. Better listen to your butthurt generals who are whining how America is failing behind in military technology.
No one is talking about last year. You're already a failure, but you've lost your only chance in the 90s.

Were is this source were "most" (meaning over 50%) of scientists and engineers left? Does this exist in the makebelieve world you keep living in?

Instead of boasting show us a source.

He has zero sources, he fails to prove anything and has been caught lying on every corner. He is here to troll.
"Of the immigrants who arrived between 1989 and 1990, 60% were college-educated, then twice the number of college-educated Israelis. From 1990 to 1993, 57,000 engineers and 12,000 doctors immigrated from the former Soviet Union to Israel. By contrast, there were only 30,000 engineers and 15,000 doctors in Israel in 1989.[34]"
https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Opinion/The-debilitating-brain-drain

Russia never lost my ***,from 1969-1973 163,000 Soviets immigrated to Israel, and from 1991-2000 1,000,000 Russians/"Soviets" immigrated to Israel, and I'm not even talking about the ones that immigrated to the US. About a quarter of them were kids, and in what world do you think the elderly aren't important? The smartest children in your schools were Jews, your smartest engineers and scientists were Jews, and that's still currently the case. And almost all of them left.

No one is talking about last year. You're already a failure, but you've lost your only chance in the 90s.

"Of the immigrants who arrived between 1989 and 1990, 60% were college-educated, then twice the number of college-educated Israelis. From 1990 to 1993, 57,000 engineers and 12,000 doctors immigrated from the former Soviet Union to Israel. By contrast, there were only 30,000 engineers and 15,000 doctors in Israel in 1989.[34]"
https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Opinion/The-debilitating-brain-drain

Russia is big enough to support 150 million people. That's plenty of smart people.

Back
Top Bottom