What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

Jesus the stupid is strong with this one. I don't know where to even begin. For starters the RuAF never said anything was cancelled nor has Sukhoi ever stopped work on the program, the fact that the aircraft participated in combat over Syria even further discredits the rumors.

I think every program Russia has undertaken has been rumored to have been canceled yet somehow mysteriously the programs finish and Russia operates the supposedly canceled programs, amazing how that works.

I think you are an idiot because you think this junk yard is fifth gen fighter. Look at the exposed underbelly. Exposed Engines. RCS could be 5sqm. Maybe under Russian standard this is called fifth gen fighter jet then your standard is low. There is no internal weapons bay. this is exactly why Indian dumped it. Now go F yourself.
44422861_1160753074078380_1334037217462452224_n.jpg

I think you are an idiot because you think this junk yard is fifth gen fighter. Look at the exposed underbelly. Exposed Engines. RCS could be 5sqm. Maybe under Russian standard this is called fifth gen fighter jet then your standard is low. There is no internal weapons bay. this is exactly why Indian dumped it. Now go F yourself.

Weapons bay is between engine housings. Claimed capable of carrying 6 medium range missiles. Side bays are in the parts that bulge out behind the LEVCON. It doesn't appear same as F-22 or F-35 especially the skin material or hiding the vents and gaps. But the shaping looks like FGF. Sukhoi themselves admit RCS is around 0.1m^2 if I remember the article. So not very stealthy but they claim this can see every fighter from long ranges and may be able to engage them even at medium ranges. No one will know for sure but India's airforce didn't go ahead with purchase so perhaps says a lot.

Sukhoi themselves admit RCS is around 0.1m^2 if I remember the article.

0.1 meters squares is extremely low RCS for a plane that size. I would call that claim bull. I would also call F-22's fly size RCS bull, even though that claim is not an official claim from LM but from a nobody pilot. I'm pretty smart. I know RAM is a fad just like solar panel. They DO NOT absorb electromagnetic radiation well. I would say Su-57 and F-22 both have about 2 to 3 squares meters RCS and leave it at that.

Exposed underbelly? Exposed to what, idiot, to superior aredynamics, maneuverability, supersonic speeds, superior thrust to weight ratio to any other fighter jet in the world? :lol:

As for your other claims in this thread, junk brain, you should consider asking your doctor for some meds.

I think you are an idiot because you think this junk yard is fifth gen fighter.

That "junk" has greater standoff weapons, kinetic performance, greater situational awareness with 3 radars, and more T/R modules then any aircraft but continue jumping around like the real idiot. It obvious you were a troll from your first post, trying to push your agenda.

Look at the exposed underbelly.

Exposed like what? It's no different to the F-35, luckily the designers and engineers have a little more common sense and education then you, and they know you can't bend the rules of physics for the sake of internet trolling. The narcels most definitely create corner reflectors but so does every aircraft, what is important is controlling it and or ballencing all around performance with reducing radar signatures.

The SU-57 also has the ability to hit ground targets from about 300kms, much further then any F-35 or F-22 so there is no need to sacrifice kinetic performance for a flat undercarriage.

Exposed Engines. RCS could be 5sqm.

IMG_2746.JPG

Maybe under Russian standard this is called fifth gen fighter jet then your standard is low. There is no internal weapons bay.

You arnt qualified to even talk about coloring books let alone about an aircraft you know nothing about.

IMG_2864.JPG

Now go F yourself.

I recommend some anger management and to finish junior high but I have a feeling you will not last long on this forum anyways.

worst and Pathetic design among all 5th gen jets @undertakerwwefan

Thank you for that amazingly insightful post but that "pathetic design" can still hit ground targets from 300km away which gives it far greater standoff range than the F-35/22, has better radar coverage and situational awareness with 3 radars, better beam tuning, supercruise, data-link that incorporates ground and air assets, has greater range, T/W ratio then any other fighter, has vector thrust, unique MIRES system and engines that put out 40,000lbs, not to mention the radar can manage and engage 80+ targets simultaneously but it's just "pathetic" :lol:

If the upgraded Flanker as you call it is pathetic then what does that make other aircraft?

Thank you for that amazingly insightful post but that "pathetic design" can still hit ground targets from 300km away which gives it far greater standoff range than the F-35/22, has better radar coverage and situational awareness with 3 radars, better beam tuning, supercruise, data-link that incorporates ground and air assets, has greater range, T/W ratio then any other fighter, has vector thrust, unique MIRES system and engines that put out 40,000lbs, not to mention the radar can manage and engage 80+ targets simultaneously but it's just "pathetic" :lol:

If the upgraded Flanker as you call it is pathetic then what does that make other aircraft?
its not a VLO design like F-22/J-20 are, hence easy target practice for long range SAMs, BVR @ptldM3 :sick:;):enjoy:

its not a VLO design like F-22/J-20 are, hence easy target practice for long range SAMs, BVR @ptldM3 :sick:;):enjoy:

LOL

PAK-FA_Front_Comp.jpg

SU-57 has lowest frontal surface area size and therefore due to slim design superior frontal and side stealth to any other jet especially to J-20 with canards. Good luck going 1 on 1 against SU-57.

LOL

PAK-FA_Front_Comp.jpg

SU-57 has lowest frontal surface area size and therefore due to slim design superior frontal and side stealth to any other jet especially to J-20 with canards. Good luck going 1 on 1 against SU-57.
but from the rear and front (LAVCON) its sucks, J-20/F-22 more finished and stealthier from rear @zzzz :sick:

but from the rear and front (LAVCON) its sucks, J-20/F-22 more finished and stealthier from rear @zzzz :sick:

It will be ok from rear with new engines, from bottom yes it has a bit less stealth but its most unimportant angle and it got a big boost in aerodynamics because of that.

It will be ok from rear with new engines, from bottom yes it has a bit less stealth but its most unimportant angle and it got a big boost in aerodynamics because of that.
not litte bit but lot big Nozzles are not LOAN type which means it will be attacked different angle with SRAAM and IR SAMs, LAVCON also gives extra surface to radars @zzzz :sick:

That "junk" has greater standoff weapons, kinetic performance, greater situational awareness with 3 radars, and more T/R modules then any aircraft but continue jumping around like the real idiot. It obvious you were a troll from your first post, trying to push your agenda.

Exposed like what? It's no different to the F-35, luckily the designers and engineers have a little more common sense and education then you, and they know you can't bend the rules of physics for the sake of internet trolling. The narcels most definitely create corner reflectors but so does every aircraft, what is important is controlling it and or ballencing all around performance with reducing radar signatures.

The SU-57 also has the ability to hit ground targets from about 300kms, much further then any F-35 or F-22 so there is no need to sacrifice kinetic performance for a flat undercarriage.

View attachment 520520

You arnt qualified to even talk about coloring books let alone about an aircraft you know nothing about.

View attachment 520521

I recommend some anger management and to finish junior high but I have a feeling you will not last long on this forum anyways.

The photo you posted from Russian state-run sputnik news which is CGI impression rather than actual photograph. Here is the truth about Su-57
https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/30/russias-su-57-is-a-su-35-beneath-a-new-airframe/

Back
Top Bottom