What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

Let's wait and see next year if Su-57 is delivered or not. If not delivered next year that means they canceled the order.

The Russian Business Today clearly said that its cancelled. How come it will enter services with RuAF. There are prototypes but Russia already cannibalized one prototype to send two fighters to Syria.

What more reference do you guys need?

The Russian Business Today clearly said that its cancelled. How come it will enter services with RuAF. There are prototypes but Russia already cannibalized one prototype to send two fighters to Syria.

Shut up troll. You Americans are delusional.

Jesus the stupid is strong with this one. I don't know where to even begin. For starters the RuAF never said anything was cancelled nor has Sukhoi ever stopped work on the program, the fact that the aircraft participated in combat over Syria even further discredits the rumors.

I think every program Russia has undertaken has been rumored to have been canceled yet somehow mysteriously the programs finish and Russia operates the supposedly canceled programs, amazing how that works.

Jesus the stupid is strong with this one. I don't know where to even begin. For starters the RuAF never said anything was cancelled nor has Sukhoi ever stopped work on the program, the fact that the aircraft participated in combat over Syria even further discredits the rumors.

I think every program Russia has undertaken has been rumored to have been canceled yet somehow mysteriously the programs finish and Russia operates the supposedly canceled programs, amazing how that works.

Su-57 is a major project with trillions and decades of work invested in it. It's not cancelled. The plane is good. Nothing wrong with it.

Back
Top Bottom